I stole the questions from Lady Marian's Thread
I'm an 18 year old Male
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
My problems is with the cognitive functions and my Personality Type. "Whenever I feel sure of my type, I check out the cognitive functions, and they don't pin me down at all. Or, when the cognitive functions appear to line up with me, the type description doesn't."
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I'm constantly searching for knowledge to understand the world around me and to make every single day awesome
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I feel like I'm at my finest when I come up with a new theory/plan that pertains to an objective in life think Barney Stinson's Play Book but involving more than seducing females.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
I feel inferior when I have to explain my Critical Thinking to someone and they still don't get it.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I tend to weigh my decisions through logic when I just inquired new information, when it comes to dealing with people I tend to weigh my decisions on what the right thing for me to do is so I usually Smile, Listen, Agree and actually agree, or I go do whatever it was I was going to do.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
My emphasis is to brainstorm with my partner while playing video games then actually do it. I want to know what it is we are trying to achieve but the actual doing comes through improvisation.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Debating with a couple of leaders in my community and actually learning from them. Trolling random people in real life or playing pranks on people is what I usually do for fun.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
A mix of theorizing and hands on, if it falls under Philosophy, Science or other Subjects of the nature I theorize but when it comes to learning in life on how to deal with people, fixing objects, etc it;s hands on
9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
If your not me have a fun time finding something your looking for in my room, backpack, etc.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I look at the principles behind a new idea to see if it makes sense.
11) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Speak before thinking and group discussions.
12) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I dive into the action
13) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I would record the show, or watch it online the next day/depending on the broadcaster
14) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I do my best work when i'm stressed out
15) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
People that constantly seek my sympathy and can't stand up for themselves, or bullies if I see someone that I care get hurt I will fuck up the person that did it.
16) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Philosophy, science, politics, shows, movies, women, theories that others came up with, anything that doesn't involve me having to listen to someone else tell me about their day.
17) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?
If i'm doing multiple actions at once I will forget about the first i.e pouring myself a cup, making my self a Peanut Butter sandwich then going back into the fridge for milk due to forgetting that I already got milk
18) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality?
My friends see me as the Intelligent Reserved guy that is always cracking jokes and is unpredictable in what I will say next. A couple days ago I was with my friends and we where discussing a word that best described one another, they all agreed that the word that describes me is Mischievous and they nailed it. They would never say that i'm a short-tempered person.
19) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Surf the Web, Play Video Games, Go Laser Tagging, Go to a Party/Get High, Go to a Museum, Read a Book, Go to a Play/Musical or Watch a Movie
If you've gotten this far without falling asleep pat yourself in the back and reward yourself with Ice Cream