User Tag List

MBTI
    NFJ

Default Conc's enneagram

Hi, I know my Jingbring type, now I need my enneagram

I test as almost every type except for 3, 7, 8. That's right, nothing assertive about me. I'm withdrawn or compliant. One person I asked said I was definitely compliant, not withdrawn, because, as much of a loner I am, I don't really tend to withdraw from others, I usually go by the rules, try to get along well with others. I initially scored as 5, and initially thought I was a 9. But the last test I took I scored as 2. When taking the test from a different perspective I scored as 1, but from that perspective I scored almost equally in every type. I've also seriously considered type 6.

As for head, heart, gut. I'm probably the sort of person you'd usually consider a head type. I can be pretty cerebral, mathematical, anxiety prone. I've had a few things said that make it sound like people see me as a 5. INFJ type 5, not unheard of. But I have my doubts (does that make me a 6?). But then again I'm a feeler, I scored last time as a 2 (I'm not a 3, and I haven't scored as a 4), so maybe I'm a type 2 Helper. Type 2 INFJ, makes sense. I could be gut, 9 or 1, but this seems the least likely. I don't think I'm that instinctive or anger prone, but who knows.

Should I look at my wings and security-stress points for this? This doesn't help all that much seeing as how then half the types are made to sort of fit.

Guesses:
    2w1
    6w5
    9w1

Any advice on finding enneatype?

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Concur_Withall View Post

I test as almost every type except for 3, 7, 8. That's right, nothing assertive about me. I'm withdrawn or compliant. One person I asked said I was definitely compliant, not withdrawn, because, as much of a loner I am, I don't really tend to withdraw from others, I usually go by the rules, try to get along well with others. I initially scored as 5, and initially thought I was a 9. But the last test I took I scored as 2. When taking the test from a different perspective I scored as 1, but from that perspective I scored almost equally in every type. I've also seriously considered type 6.
    Twos can be fairly assertive/intrusive in their efforts to help others and remain included, so that doesn't sound right. Of the ones you listed 6w5 or 9w1 sounds most likely to me.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Concur_Withall View Post

As for head, heart, gut. I'm probably the sort of person you'd usually consider a head type. I can be pretty cerebral, mathematical, anxiety prone. I've had a few things said that make it sound like people see me as a 5. INFJ type 5, not unheard of. But I have my doubts (does that make me a 6?). But then again I'm a feeler, I scored last time as a 2 (I'm not a 3, and I haven't scored as a 4), so maybe I'm a type 2 Helper. Type 2 INFJ, makes sense. I could be gut, 9 or 1, but this seems the least likely. I don't think I'm that instinctive or anger prone, but who knows.

Should I look at my wings and security-stress points for this? This doesn't help all that much seeing as how then half the types are made to sort of fit.

Guesses:
    2w1
    6w5
    9w1

Any advice on finding enneatype?
    The first few sentences sound very 9w1.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    The first few sentences sound very 9w1.
    I agree with Honor, but I'm thinking the rest of your sentences may be due to your tritype.
    I suggest 9w1 - 6w5 - 2w3 or 2w1

MBTI
    NFJ

Cool thanks.

I'll stick with 9 for now. Alea's tritype suggestion sounds right.

MBTI
    NFJ

I just noticed... look at my username, of course I'm a 9!

Concur Withall
    Agree Witheveryone

Total peacemaker.