• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Conc's enneagram

Concur_Withall

MBTI Type
NFJ
Hi, I know my Jingbring type, now I need my enneagram

I test as almost every type except for 3, 7, 8. That's right, nothing assertive about me. I'm withdrawn or compliant. One person I asked said I was definitely compliant, not withdrawn, because, as much of a loner I am, I don't really tend to withdraw from others, I usually go by the rules, try to get along well with others. I initially scored as 5, and initially thought I was a 9. But the last test I took I scored as 2. When taking the test from a different perspective I scored as 1, but from that perspective I scored almost equally in every type. I've also seriously considered type 6.

As for head, heart, gut. I'm probably the sort of person you'd usually consider a head type. I can be pretty cerebral, mathematical, anxiety prone. I've had a few things said that make it sound like people see me as a 5. INFJ type 5, not unheard of. But I have my doubts (does that make me a 6?). But then again I'm a feeler, I scored last time as a 2 (I'm not a 3, and I haven't scored as a 4), so maybe I'm a type 2 Helper. Type 2 INFJ, makes sense. I could be gut, 9 or 1, but this seems the least likely. I don't think I'm that instinctive or anger prone, but who knows.

Should I look at my wings and security-stress points for this? This doesn't help all that much seeing as how then half the types are made to sort of fit.

Guesses:
2w1
6w5
9w1

Any advice on finding enneatype?

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

I test as almost every type except for 3, 7, 8. That's right, nothing assertive about me. I'm withdrawn or compliant. One person I asked said I was definitely compliant, not withdrawn, because, as much of a loner I am, I don't really tend to withdraw from others, I usually go by the rules, try to get along well with others. I initially scored as 5, and initially thought I was a 9. But the last test I took I scored as 2. When taking the test from a different perspective I scored as 1, but from that perspective I scored almost equally in every type. I've also seriously considered type 6.

Twos can be fairly assertive/intrusive in their efforts to help others and remain included, so that doesn't sound right. Of the ones you listed 6w5 or 9w1 sounds most likely to me.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so

As for head, heart, gut. I'm probably the sort of person you'd usually consider a head type. I can be pretty cerebral, mathematical, anxiety prone. I've had a few things said that make it sound like people see me as a 5. INFJ type 5, not unheard of. But I have my doubts (does that make me a 6?). But then again I'm a feeler, I scored last time as a 2 (I'm not a 3, and I haven't scored as a 4), so maybe I'm a type 2 Helper. Type 2 INFJ, makes sense. I could be gut, 9 or 1, but this seems the least likely. I don't think I'm that instinctive or anger prone, but who knows.

Should I look at my wings and security-stress points for this? This doesn't help all that much seeing as how then half the types are made to sort of fit.

Guesses:
2w1
6w5
9w1

Any advice on finding enneatype?
The first few sentences sound very 9w1.

Concur_Withall

MBTI Type
NFJ
I just noticed... look at my username, of course I'm a 9!

Concur Withall
Agree Witheveryone

Total peacemaker.