Hello! I was hoping I could get a bit of help with this. I've tested as a few things: ENFP, ENTP, and INFJ. I don't think I'm an INFJ, but I guess it's possible. I copied the questionnaire that I've seen and will answer honestly, so don't get scared.
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I've always had the ability to just "turn off" my emotions. I haven't spoken to my mother in years and really don't care. I'm numb to it. I also can be quite rational and am opinionated, but I also don't like to hurt people's feelings.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Excitement. Adventure. Experiences. Fun stories to tell. Epic love. Knowledge. Understanding. Change.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Summer after senior year of high school. I was in love, trying new things, and felt truly alive.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
When I can't make close friends. I write people out of my life if they hurt me and I have trouble letting new people in, so I end up feeling lonely, except for a select few.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
A mixture of pros/cons, and what my gut says. If these things don't aline, I usually won't do anything that goes against my gut, so I'll try to think of something different entirely.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Totally depends on the project. Is it a personal project or a work/school project? If personal, I usually go through a mountain of info and think things out from beginning to end, and then start. If it's for something professional, I will usually write an outline so that I don't forget anything, and then fill in the details.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
On St. Patricks day some friends and I went out driving in my car that has a sunroof, and we wore these headbands with these tall springy 4 leaf clovers on them, that stuck out of the sunroof and weirded out all the teenagers. then we went back to my apartment, drank irish car bombs, and played Cards Against Humanity. I loved the whole night.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I research it and then either talk about it or do it. Usually talking about it makes me learn it best.
9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
I am really organized when I feel like being organized, but I have to motivate myself. I can go a month without folding clothes, just letting them sit in baskets in my closet, but then I'll get in this mood and completely reorganize my closet and hang everything. I'm horribly disorganized with my thoughts, and if it's important I have to actively try to organize it.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Definitely the principals behind it. If I don't know why I'm doing something, I won't do it. I don't abide by the rules unless I agree with them.
11) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think before speaking unless I get too excited or carried away with the conversation. I like one-on-one communication, and small groups up to 4 or 5 people, then I clam up and will just stand by a wall or something.
12) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I'm much better with theory than I am with acting. I get analysis paralysis quite often.
13) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
If it's same day I'll say no, if they ask the day before I'll probably go. I tend to get burrowed in and don't want to leave home when I do that.
14) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I get harsh and very critical. I get anxiety attacks as well.
15) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I don't like people that try to shove their beliefs down my throat. For example, I don't have kids and don't want to. As a woman in her 20's that is not widely accepted and people will constantly give me crap about it. I also don't like busy bodies who only want to talk about other people rather than talk about ideas, the future, theories, ect.
16) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Music, tv, movies, books, politics (as long as they are open minded), religion (again, as long as they are open minded).
17) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?
Buildings, changes in the physical world, the cleanliness of my surroundings, things like that.
18) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality?
As being fun-loving, quick, witty, and hyper. They often assume I care about things I don't care about (how nice their house is, what religion they are, what political party they are, if they are pretty/attractive). They would never say I'm dull or conventional.
19) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Sleep in, cuddle my dogs, get up, have breakfast, go get coffee, walk about town. Relax in the afternoon. Have people over for dinner, or go to their house, and play board games. Come home, watch Dr. Who, and go to bed.