User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: Am I an ENFP?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

There are some days where I totally feel like the person in the above picture...

And other days where I totally feel like the person diving into a chasm of hell. Hah.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

agree with the other enfp girlies. definitely seem enfp to me yep. the other day i had an isfp describe me as really sweet and soft spoken. she thinks i'm quiet. i am, i guess but i also know i can get all crazy with some extroverts...depends on the company and what we're doing i suppose. i'm am sx dom social last too.

welcome to the forum! you feel like good company.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    agree with the other enfp girlies. definitely seem enfp to me yep. the other day i had an isfp describe me as really sweet and soft spoken. she thinks i'm quiet. i am, i guess but i also know i can get all crazy with some extroverts...depends on the company and what we're doing i suppose. i'm am sx dom social last too.

welcome to the forum! you feel like good company.
    Hahaha thank you very much! I think we're generally quiet until we get a feel for the person (which for me takes either a few seconds or forever) and then we start feeling comfortable and talking to them. Hahah I totally agree. A lot of things in the world, especially interaction, seem to hinge on many variables that it's almost impossible to give a concrete definite answer?

I'm not sure about my instinctual type now though. I'm very certain I'm sexual first but I went to take a quiz and I'm sexual, social and then self-preserving in that order...

Thank you! You seem nice too.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    sounds like you're an sx-dom (enneagram stuff), and probably social last. i'm the same way, and feel socially awkward too. in social situations, i'm always scanning for my person or people who i can connect with, go off and talk about the realness with. it's all about going deep with us. and we're easily bored by the "real world". if i don't find someone to connect with, i usually just end up off in my own head. look up "instinctual variants" if you get the chance. i'll try to link you to a good resource @Chanaynay gave me when i was trying to find mine.

Fi doesn't help our social graces either. it's weird because it's like Ne gives us the signal that we *should* be socially cautious, say the right thing, whatever. but we lack the ability to do it. Fi just wants to like speak truth to people and can't fully do the "say the right thing" thing as well as our Fe brothers and sisters. if you're soc-last, then it probably amplifies that even more. we just can't be bothered, and wouldn't know where to start even if we wanted to.

i get really formal and rigid when i'm trying to be socially acceptable too. it's an awful feeling.

having an introvert tell you you seem introverted is what i mean by absorbing energy and putting it out. i have had an introvert tell me they thought i was introverted before too actually, simply because when i interact with him i kind of adjust to his energy level subconsciously.

as for your INFJ, my guess is that there's a wall up between you that hasn't been broken down yet. i'd bet if the situation came up where you were both open and willing to kind of dive into each other, you'd be able to get along much better. or maybe that particular INFJ and you don't have a lot in common. but in my experience Ni/Ne is a great connection. Ni tends to be guarded closely and hard to access sometimes though.

hope this is helpful. sorry for framing it in "me" terms. just putting out what i can relate to in your posts, so you can take or leave whatever is relevant to you.

no matter what your type, welcome! glad you're here. i appreciate your honest, reflective nature already.
    what is the realness, nicolita? i've heard you refer to that before.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post

You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    aww, nicolita! that just melted me a little bit.

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

aww, nicolita! that just melted me a little bit.
    I'm so glad that a thread I opened saw this amazing work of brilliance.

I think you just made my day/night/whatever.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Steer2Justice View Post
    I'm so glad that a thread I opened saw this amazing work of brilliance.

I think you just made my day/night/whatever.
    Haha! Sorry I kinda derailed your thread, Steer2Justice. I agree with all the ENFPs that you seem ENFP

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

Haha! Sorry I kinda derailed your thread, Steer2Justice. I agree with all the ENFPs that you seem ENFP
    No, it's perfectly fine! After all you brought out that amazing song, no? If this is considered "derailment" then by all means derail away!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i so get miss nicolita so much. that whole post feels like i wrote it.

if i were to say it i would mean...just completely you...stripped down and raw with only the real bits exposed...none of this what you're supposed to say...who you're supposed to be...living up to any sort of image or role...just you..just two peoples minds without everything layered on top of it that so often clouds things. no judgement just relating mind to mind soul to soul or whatever.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison