MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Syn-flow: sp → so → sx → sp
    Stackings involved: sp/so → so/sx → sx/sp → sp/so
    Direction: Compelled toward people. Acting upon and with others as a born insider i.e.- deeply human.

Contra-flow: sp → sx → so → sp
    Stackings involved: sp/sx → sx/so → so/sp → sp/sx
    Direction: Compelled against people. Seething belligerent outsiders; 'antisocial', provoking, reverse-flow change catalysts. In some profound sense, rejecting the human condition, their own and/or that of others.
    so/sx - including, associating, affiliating, networking, incorporating, interconnecting, introducing, unifying, linking, bonding, annexing, cooperating, receiving
    sx/so - excluding, eliminating, dividing, separating, contradicting, subverting, confronting, rebuffing, ridiculing, challenging, interrupting, reforming, rupturing

sx/sp - intensifying, escalating, rising, surging, enlivening, invigorating, accelerating, stimulating, energizing, vitalizing, reviving, animating, inspiriting
    sp/sx - dulling, calming, quieting, grounding, descending, lowering, dampening, numbing, desensitizing, exhausting, deadening, extinguishing, making still

sp/so - conserving, protecting, maintaining, preserving, supplying, repairing, sustaining, stewarding
    so/sp - utilizing, employing, implementing, expending, exercising, spending, capitalizing, expropriating
    You can read more here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tual-Stackings

Also here are Maitri's descriptions of the three subtypes of 7 which really helped me decide 7w6>2w3: http://personalitycafe.com/type-7-fo...ts-maitri.html
    here ya go!
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Steer2Justice View Post
    Really? I think I do have confidence issues and there are certainly days in which I tend to shy away from people NOT because I don't want to talk to them but because I'm scared that they're disliking me. I hope so! I know, intellectually, that I really should not care about such things because it doesn't matter but somehow it really gets to me? And I have to spend time with my INFP and ISTJ friend and have them talk to me. The INFP listens while the ISTJ breaks it down logically (I thought he was an INTJ once ha) and convinces me that it really doesn't matter much. But it really does suck that we're so easily affected by people who shouldn't matter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH oh man that totally sounds like something I'd do too! Great job. I once sat my teacher down during career guidance session (or whatever it is) and I ended up talking to him for over three hours about utterly unrelated stuff and I asked him about his life and all that. It was as if I was the one doing the interviewing him whilst still talking about my plans for the future as well.

Speaking of plans for the future, I really don't know. I once wanted to be a lawyer but I think the detail oriented and unfriendly atmosphere surrounding that career really scared me off from that path. People keep telling me that I'd make a good college professor though...

Ahh you'll fit in fine here. And I bet you'll find a lot of the answers you're still searching for. Trust me, as you find out what works for you, it'll be easier to work out whose opinions to take in and whose aren't useful to you. For now though, feel free to listen to all of them and try them all out. It should help you figure out which ones are useful and which aren't

And at you taking over the interview. Yeah, Ive done that. Or like, reassuring people who are supposed to reassure you in a social situation - like first time employers/interviewers or teachers and doctors
    I bet you'd make a very entertaining professor. You should do a google on which professions are typically done by ENFPs if you need more input. And there is a list out there somewhere as well as to the perfect careers for enneagram types, once you figure that one out (don't worry, it'll take a while to absorb all this info, so be patient with yourself).

...and I see Nicolita has started you off already
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post

Ahh you'll fit in fine here. And I bet you'll find a lot of the answers you're still searching for. Trust me, as you find out what works for you, it'll be easier to work out whose opinions to take in and whose aren't useful to you. For now though, feel free to listen to all of them and try them all out. It should help you figure out which ones are useful and which aren't

And at you taking over the interview. Yeah, Ive done that. Or like, reassuring people who are supposed to reassure you in a social situation - like first time employers/interviewers or teachers and doctors
    I bet you'd make a very entertaining professor. You should do a google on which professions are typically done by ENFPs if you need more input. And there is a list out there somewhere as well as to the perfect careers for enneagram types, once you figure that one out (don't worry, it'll take a while to absorb all this info, so be patient with yourself).

...and I see Nicolita has started you off already
    I really hope so! I've kinda felt like an outsider my entire life (it's always a thing with me even though people don't seem to hate me and I make a lot of acquaintances but somehow I always feel perpetually lonely) and it's really nice of you to say that I'll fit in well here. I hope so. I'll give everything a shot and see how it works haha.

Hahahaha I don't think I've ever reassured a doctor or a teacher but my classmates are frequently awed by how I'd be lurking around awkwardly before spouting sagely advice off the bat like that (a pity I don't take my own advice sigh). Hahahaha, yeah. It's just that everything seems interesting and I really would love to try everything out and see what I like and dislike but unfortunately real world concerns. I really don't want to end up poor and penniless and having to beg on the streets.

Hahaha to be honest I'm a little lost at what I'm supposed to be looking at... Sorry!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I think you are.
    Ne dom is only reserved for ENFP and ENTP. You just have not developed your Te tertiary- but work on that. It is SO REWARDING. You sound like me at your age. I had not developed my Te and I hung with an ISFJ side-kick. We had the time of our lives.

You have so much growth to accomplish in the next 10 and 20 years. Enjoy the ride. Be true to yourself. And my biggest advice to an ENFP more than half my age is this: it SERIOUSLY does not matter what other people think of you. I know it's easier said than done- but one day you will agree with me. Try not to allow it to get to you and alter your decisions and certainly not what you think of yourself. Everyone is walking around confused on this planet like the rest of us. Don't give them your power.

Enjoy being the best type out there. haha

It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by AzulEyes View Post
    I think you are.
    Ne dom is only reserved for ENFP and ENTP. You just have not developed your Te tertiary- but work on that. It is SO REWARDING. You sound like me at your age. I had not developed my Te and I hung with an ISFJ side-kick. We had the time of our lives.

You have so much growth to accomplish in the next 10 and 20 years. Enjoy the ride. Be true to yourself. And my biggest advice to an ENFP more than half my age is this: it SERIOUSLY does not matter what other people think of you. I know it's easier said than done- but one day you will agree with me. Try not to allow it to get to you and alter your decisions and certainly not what you think of yourself. Everyone is walking around confused on this planet like the rest of us. Don't give them your power.

Enjoy being the best type out there. haha

Hahaha thank you so much!

Hm. How would you go about developing Te though? I was of the impression that ENFPs went by Ne-Fi-Te-Si, yeah? Is it possible to be more developed in Si than Te and still be an ENFP? HAHAHAHA and yes I do have an ISFJ sidekick of my own. He's awesome. And yet he feels so much like me. (That's why I was doubting myself and thinking that I could have been a mistyped ISFJ).

Thank you! I really don't think I have that much power but thank you so much for your kind words. It's really hard sometimes though because you just want everyone to like you and that's impossible. And I'm starting to think it's impossible to ever find my romantic partner because all my female friends seem to tell me that I'm very nice to talk to but I'm the "gay best friend" sort...? And that has really got me worried haha.

Thank you so much everyone! It's not often that I'm feeling so welcome and really genuinely happy at the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    What about xNFP type 6?
    OH MAN I totally missed your post I did not mean to ignore you oh god.

I thought I was an XNFP too, actually. It could make sense. I could be a type 6 indeed but somehow I seem to identify more strongly with type 4...? But then again I can't be sure since I thought I was type 3 for a good part of my life.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Hahaha thank you so much!

Hm. How would you go about developing Te though? I was of the impression that ENFPs went by Ne-Fi-Te-Si, yeah? Is it possible to be more developed in Si than Te and still be an ENFP? HAHAHAHA and yes I do have an ISFJ sidekick of my own. He's awesome. And yet he feels so much like me. (That's why I was doubting myself and thinking that I could have been a mistyped ISFJ).

Thank you! I really don't think I have that much power but thank you so much for your kind words. It's really hard sometimes though because you just want everyone to like you and that's impossible. And I'm starting to think it's impossible to ever find my romantic partner because all my female friends seem to tell me that I'm very nice to talk to but I'm the "gay best friend" sort...? And that has really got me worried haha.

Thank you so much everyone! It's not often that I'm feeling so welcome and really genuinely happy at the company.
    Funny you say that about Si. At your age, I hung with a lot of sensors. Plus- sensory indulgence is sort of more important and exciting at that age- like fashion and goods, so mine was probably more developed too. (Now in my life- I ask --- what is Si??? I have no idea anymore lol.) But at exactly your age, I was going to school and also took a job out of my comfort zone- sort of an apprenticeship that served me well. I learned technical application customizations, accounting- all kinds of non-ENFP things. I was determined to prove to myself I could be good with details, numbers and technology. (Which many ENFP are.) Once I succeeded at this- I used that knowledge to do more ENFP-esque things like marketing those very same things and writing about them.

I never stopped pushing the envelope as far as growth, learning, reading- just soaking up the planet and the knowledge it has. It will eventually grow your Te. Surround yourself with some NTs too from time to time and get into some debates or deep discussions.

I can see when you are always with a person- you each start to pick up traits of the other. This is true in long term relationships and marriage too. Don't read too much into that. It's good for each of you to stretch yourselves too. You are good for each other. Your E is a great for your friend's I. I remember having deep discussions with my pal too- but unlike you- we were hitting the clubs like A LOT. lolllllll

Young ENFPs really want to be liked. Ugggh I know!!! That was totally me. And you can't exactly change that- but be cognizant that you will SO not give a flying hoot 20 years from now! TRUST ME. You will look back and say, "Damn- why did I NOT do this or that just cuz I was worried what they would think???" It REALLY doesn't matter. It's empowering to be the only person in the room with your opinion. Feels alienating but slowing and surely it is empowering.

Friend me if you'd like. PM me any time.

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

Funny you say that about Si. At your age, I hung with a lot of sensors. Plus- sensory indulgence is sort of more important and exciting at that age- like fashion and goods, so mine was probably more developed too. (Now in my life- I ask --- what is Si??? I have no idea anymore lol.) But at exactly your age, I was going to school and also took a job out of my comfort zone- sort of an apprenticeship that served me well. I learned technical application customizations, accounting- all kinds of non-ENFP things. I was determined to prove to myself I could be good with details, numbers and technology. (Which many ENFP are.) Once I succeeded at this- I used that knowledge to do more ENFP-esque things like marketing those very same things and writing about them.

I never stopped pushing the envelope as far as growth, learning, reading- just soaking up the planet and the knowledge it has. It will eventually grow your Te. Surround yourself with some NTs too from time to time and get into some debates or deep discussions.

I can see when you are always with a person- you each start to pick up traits of the other. This is true in long term relationships and marriage too. Don't read too much into that. It's good for each of you to stretch yourselves too. You are good for each other. Your E is a great for your friend's I. I remember having deep discussions with my pal too- but unlike you- we were hitting the clubs like A LOT. lolllllll

Young ENFPs really want to be liked. Ugggh I know!!! That was totally me. And you can't exactly change that- but be cognizant that you will SO not give a flying hoot 20 years from now! TRUST ME. You will look back and say, "Damn- why did I NOT do this or that just cuz I was worried what they would think???" It REALLY doesn't matter. It's empowering to be the only person in the room with your opinion. Feels alienating but slowing and surely it is empowering.

Friend me if you'd like. PM me any time.
    Hahaha I do hang out with some sensors (the ISTJ, ISFJ, ESFP come to mind -- alongside my ISFP sister and my mum whom I think is ESFJ) but I generally start ranting and they listen and try to keep up? Sometimes I can't really talk to them about my conspiracy theories and my crazy thoughts because they lose patience with me and would like to talk about something more practical and more grounded hm. I totally ignore fashion and the only goods I really care about are books and video game consoles so. Ah... I see. I guess I should take a job since I'm free now and my national exams have just ended recently. However, most of my friends are aware that I utterly SUCK at technology (seriously I don't trust myself with it). I'm also quite scared of math and numbers even though I topped math in my school (albeit at an easier level as compared to the norm). Ah... that sounds like a good way to go about things.

I think what I'm trying to say is that I feel as if I'm undeveloped in both Si and Te? Haha. OH but I have carried out the Fi-Te bitchslap (is that what it's called? My INTP friend told me something about this) and I can say the most hurtful things when I'm mad. Seriously.

Hahaha my ISFJ friend is as socially awkward as I am so we end up going to the bookstore and reading. Or talking in a cafe. That's my idea of fun hahaha. I don't think I could ever persuade him to enter a club (he's even more resistant to partying than I am) and I'm not a club person too haha.

Yeah, I know. I am aware that I have really strange and offbeat opinions on things but having already been shot down by the more judgmental people who are intolerant of dissenting views once or twice, I'm really afraid of being embarrassed or humiliated so I wound up not saying anything at all. And it sucks because sometimes you know how things are gonna go but you refrain from saying anything because you're scared.

Hahaha I'll take you up on that offer.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Hahaha I do hang out with some sensors (the ISTJ, ISFJ, ESFP come to mind -- alongside my ISFP sister and my mum whom I think is ESFJ) but I generally start ranting and they listen and try to keep up? Sometimes I can't really talk to them about my conspiracy theories and my crazy thoughts because they lose patience with me and would like to talk about something more practical and more grounded hm. I totally ignore fashion and the only goods I really care about are books and video game consoles so. Ah... I see. I guess I should take a job since I'm free now and my national exams have just ended recently. However, most of my friends are aware that I utterly SUCK at technology (seriously I don't trust myself with it). I'm also quite scared of math and numbers even though I topped math in my school (albeit at an easier level as compared to the norm). Ah... that sounds like a good way to go about things.

I think what I'm trying to say is that I feel as if I'm undeveloped in both Si and Te? Haha. OH but I have carried out the Fi-Te bitchslap (is that what it's called? My INTP friend told me something about this) and I can say the most hurtful things when I'm mad. Seriously.

Hahaha my ISFJ friend is as socially awkward as I am so we end up going to the bookstore and reading. Or talking in a cafe. That's my idea of fun hahaha. I don't think I could ever persuade him to enter a club (he's even more resistant to partying than I am) and I'm not a club person too haha.

Yeah, I know. I am aware that I have really strange and offbeat opinions on things but having already been shot down by the more judgmental people who are intolerant of dissenting views once or twice, I'm really afraid of being embarrassed or humiliated so I wound up not saying anything at all. And it sucks because sometimes you know how things are gonna go but you refrain from saying anything because you're scared.

Hahaha I'll take you up on that offer.
    Please do. And I relate to everything you are writing. (Except ONLY hanging in cafe's and book stores at your age. I was sort of wild. lol)

Be proud of who you are. Don't let others get under your skin. Their opinions of you do not matter. This will take time- but work on that. Perhaps you will get to that empowering feeling way earlier than I did as a result.

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

Please do. And I relate to everything you are writing. (Except ONLY hanging in cafe's and book stores at your age. I was sort of wild. lol)

Be proud of who you are. Don't let others get under your skin. Their opinions of you do not matter. This will take time- but work on that. Perhaps you will get to that empowering feeling way earlier than I did as a result.
    Hahaha I don't think I'm cool enough to go party anyway so yeah. Oh but I've always had this really cool fantasy about meeting my future romantic partner at a bookstore. Even my ISTJ friend thinks that's probably going to happen to me -- since I frequent the bookstore really often. Or at the library. That'd be really sweet too. Hahaha but I think we're similar enough despite our differences! Which is awesome I mean I totally don't feel alone now. Strange that I'd feel that way though I don't think we ENFPs are that rare as compared to INTJs and INFJs right...?

Hahaha I'll work on it. Thank you very much for your wise words! (Though I'll still probably be affected even despite knowing such things. UGH you know things intellectually and yet your heart leads you astray sigh).

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Hahaha I don't think I'm cool enough to go party anyway so yeah. Oh but I've always had this really cool fantasy about meeting my future romantic partner at a bookstore. Even my ISTJ friend thinks that's probably going to happen to me -- since I frequent the bookstore really often. Or at the library. That'd be really sweet too. Hahaha but I think we're similar enough despite our differences! Which is awesome I mean I totally don't feel alone now. Strange that I'd feel that way though I don't think we ENFPs are that rare as compared to INTJs and INFJs right...?

Hahaha I'll work on it. Thank you very much for your wise words! (Though I'll still probably be affected even despite knowing such things. UGH you know things intellectually and yet your heart leads you astray sigh).

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8