User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 19 of 19

  1. #11
    Infinite Bubble
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tine5 View Post
    Haha, can you explain why though?
    Everything. I'll give examples soon. Also, I edited that post, to So/Sx, it makes more sense.

    You kind of seem ENFP but also not, and it's probably the variant.

  2. #12
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tine5 View Post
    Thanks. Yeah that makes sense. So the F users would be more abstract about their feelings whereas the T user wouldn't and the same with S/N?
    Basically, yes. There is clarity with S and accuracy with T.

    I think the behaviour looks like Fe, but I find that I'm not drawn to the whole 'please everyone' thing. I'd like everyone to be happy so I didn't have to deal with their problems and so try to help them (kind of give advice and anecdotes of what I did/would do etc). I stop bad feeling asap because of how it makes me feel. If it happens somewhere else and I hear about it then I don't mind too much unless it's someone hurting a friend or saying something that they know nothing about and so are just being mea/silly etc in which case I get very grr.
    You sound Fi.

  3. #13
    Member tine5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    Everything. I'll give examples soon. Also, I edited that post, to So/Sx, it makes more sense.

    You kind of seem ENFP but also not, and it's probably the variant.
    Thanks, a explanation would be useful!

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Basically, yes. There is clarity with S and accuracy with T.

    You sound Fi.
    Ah, thanks yeah! Cool, yeah I wasn't sure if behaviour=type or if motivation was the most important.
    Can I ask why you say dominant Fi?
    The indoors, oh God the indoors!

  4. #14
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tine5 View Post
    Ah, thanks yeah! Cool, yeah I wasn't sure if behaviour=type or if motivation was the most important.
    Can I ask why you say dominant Fi?
    Impression of introversion. Being at peace in yourself. Retreating to yourself. Strong sense of individuality and privacy of emotion.

    Typically behavior is discounted as the MBTI describes cognitive preference.

  5. #15
    Member tine5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Impression of introversion. Being at peace in yourself. Retreating to yourself. Strong sense of individuality and privacy of emotion.

    Typically behavior is discounted as the MBTI describes cognitive preference.
    That's what I thought too, thanks!
    With introversion, what makes you think that? (Just wondering what examples).
    The indoors, oh God the indoors!

  6. #16
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tine5 View Post
    That's what I thought too, thanks!
    With introversion, what makes you think that? (Just wondering what examples).
    Oof, you are killing my N impressions I have to go back and find evidence, lol.

    I don't like doing stuff as a group too often
    I tend to think before I speak
    I like one to one talks mostly
    I look before leaping
    Watch the show with the cat and maybe meet the person tomorrow. I don't really do nights out
    I hide, go quiet, grumble to myself
    I don't like [...] people who wont leave me alone
    They're wrong that I'm naturally outgoing [...] I'm also pretty shy and awkward.
    Sleep, wake up, exercise/swim, go on a walk, play video games, watch shows (I need to catch up on a bunch), read a lot, make nice food for my family (I reaaaally like cooking).
    how can someone say I'm something when they don't know?
    I'm terrible with feelings because they're so personal
    Once you've said it it's in everyones minds and they wont see you as liking anyone else [...] you get all sort of unwanted attention.
    I tend to have hobbies that involve a lot of escapism, like reading, gaming, music etc.
    me being in that world as an observer
    I hate committing to things because of what I said before about the unwanted attention. I'm happy to make up my mind IN my mind, but not announce it. I've been told "you never know what's going on with you" and I like it that way!
    I don't like them ruining it.
    I tend to like clubs if it doesnt involve a lot of interaction.
    I've never felt able to emotionally connect with anyone outside of family, because no one understands how I work. I confuse people and they confuse me.
    A gathered impression of introversion.

  7. #17
    Member tine5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Oof, you are killing my N impressions I have to go back and find evidence, lol.
    A gathered impression of introversion.
    Thanks for that (yeah I tend to like examples to help me work stuff out). Very helpful and I can see what you mean!
    The indoors, oh God the indoors!

  8. #18
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tine5 View Post
    Thanks for that (yeah I tend to like examples to help me work stuff out). Very helpful and I can see what you mean!
    Not a problem. Normally I would have done the legwork and quoted it like a good girl up front but I am particularly lazy today since I had an exam earlier.

    Hope you are having a good day

  9. #19
    Member tine5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Not a problem. Normally I would have done the legwork and quoted it like a good girl up front but I am particularly lazy today since I had an exam earlier.

    Hope you are having a good day
    No worries! I know what you mean, finals are a pain! After them you just want to go to sleep!
    You too! Hope exams are almost over for you!
    The indoors, oh God the indoors!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-23-2017, 09:54 PM
  2. Wondering about my Enneagram type
    By sparkle in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2014, 09:06 AM
  3. Lie about my type? Why not. (whatever's coming out celebration)
    By miss fortune in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 11:17 PM
  4. Maybe I'm wrong about my type?
    By alicia91 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 06:35 AM
  5. Theory About My Type
    By Ezra in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 09:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO