• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help? Questionnaire from PerC

Alea_iacta_est

I could see myself being a 6w5, but I still have a nagging feeling about 9w1 sx/so though, that was the most accurate description I've ever read concerning enneagram.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION]
I see 6w5>3w4>1w9. your MBTI is some sort of INTx and I'm not sure of your variants

From the OP: "I have corrupted the process by gathering too much information instead of letting intuition take the lead and deciding which one "feels" right. Sadly, I can't reverse the amount of information I've gathered"

Does this statement suggest Ti-dom or Ne-dom? Or neither? And why?

rav3n

ET of some variety, most likely an ETP. Watch out for NPD. Shame is the root.

Alea_iacta_est

I just looked at the basic desires and basic fears of the 6.
Basic Fear: Of being without support or guidance
Basic Desire: To have security and support

I'm not afraid whatsoever being without support or guidance, in fact I absolutely love being the standoffish individual sometimes, and while having security and support is nice, I don't desire it; it seems like a side that happens to come with the main course in a way.

Conclusion on 6: I think in this questionnaire I was really attuned to my Machiavellian side which does display a kind of "I don't trust people" as seen in the 6. However, 6s want and desire everyone to be loyal and to be trustworthy, High Machs like myself see it as impossible for everyone to be complete trustworthy and instead don't want to trust people in the first place. The 6 sees it like everyone is against them while the Machiavellian is the person the 6 thinks is against them in a way. Machiavellians would be untrustworthy and untrusting even at healthy levels while a 6 at healthy levels would be trusting and honest.

I think the fact that I am a High Mach may have corrupted the questionnaire by making me seem 6-ish. I could be wrong however.
Mach IV score: 89 out of 100

Info on Machiavellian Personality http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machiavellianism

Last edited:

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
From the OP: "I have corrupted the process by gathering too much information instead of letting intuition take the lead and deciding which one "feels" right. Sadly, I can't reverse the amount of information I've gathered"

Does this statement suggest Ti-dom or Ne-dom? Or neither? And why?

so does that sound ENTJ-ish?

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION]

Mind me asking what this "Partial Sound -> Sight" synesthesia is like for you? Or if you described it somewhere, can you give me a link to it? Interesting... :)

Alea_iacta_est

Ladies and Gentleman, I have revived this thread after a 3 day stay down in the Delta, which due to the horridly boring landscape while driving let me introspect more than usual.

I would first like to begin with a dilemma, which would be type 4 vs type 3. I have realized that I desire success, as do we all, but I desire to be seen specifically as the mysterious, third person sage that plays the strings in the background. I've seen all of the shitty type descriptions of the 4 being the emo/"I'm unique"/"love me for who I am" kind of person, but I think that that isn't true. I've seen some interesting depictions of the 4 as being the person who wants to be seen as unique and mysterious, not unique and putting themselves out there for the world to see their shiny uniqueness. So I'm torn whether or not I'm actually a 3 or perhaps a narcissistic 4, and I need your input on it.

The only thing I am completely certain of is that I have an 8 fix somewhere. I know this primarily from introspection and secondarily from experience, as I just received a very unappetizing letter when I got home and had to calm myself down so that I wouldn't murder/maim the person who sent it and ended up releasing my anger most explosively.

For the head fix, I'm leaning more toward 5 but am still considering the possibility of an sp 7 or a cp 6. I do get flighty and impulsive sometimes like a 7 but I don't prefer being like that, I prefer to be more reserved and stoic. A cp 6 would be an interesting fit but I'm not really a "fight your fear" kind of person, unless there are different kinds of cp 6s. I'm all ears for any of the head types.

Let the Typing Begin.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ladies and Gentleman, I have revived this thread after a 3 day stay down in the Delta, which due to the horridly boring landscape while driving let me introspect more than usual.

I would first like to begin with a dilemma, which would be type 4 vs type 3. I have realized that I desire success, as do we all,

Assumption.

but I desire to be seen specifically as the mysterious, third person sage that plays the strings in the background. I've seen all of the shitty type descriptions of the 4 being the emo/"I'm unique"/"love me for who I am" kind of person, but I think that that isn't true. I've seen some interesting depictions of the 4 as being the person who wants to be seen as unique and mysterious, not unique and putting themselves out there for the world to see their shiny uniqueness. So I'm torn whether or not I'm actually a 3 or perhaps a narcissistic 4, and I need your input on it.

The only thing I am completely certain of is that I have an 8 fix somewhere. I know this primarily from introspection and secondarily from experience, as I just received a very unappetizing letter when I got home and had to calm myself down so that I wouldn't murder/maim the person who sent it and ended up releasing my anger most explosively.

For the head fix, I'm leaning more toward 5 but am still considering the possibility of an sp 7 or a cp 6. I do get flighty and impulsive sometimes like a 7 but I don't prefer being like that, I prefer to be more reserved and stoic. A cp 6 would be an interesting fit but I'm not really a "fight your fear" kind of person, unless there are different kinds of cp 6s. I'm all ears for any of the head types.

Let the Typing Begin.

Here's an idea: take the RHETI and choose your tritype based on your highest score in each triad.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I would first like to begin with a dilemma, which would be type 4 vs type 3. I have realized that I desire success, as do we all, but I desire to be seen specifically as the mysterious, third person sage that plays the strings in the background. I've seen all of the shitty type descriptions of the 4 being the emo/"I'm unique"/"love me for who I am" kind of person, but I think that that isn't true. I've seen some interesting depictions of the 4 as being the person who wants to be seen as unique and mysterious, not unique and putting themselves out there for the world to see their shiny uniqueness. So I'm torn whether or not I'm actually a 3 or perhaps a narcissistic 4, and I need your input on it.

Alright... do you do much at all to achieve this mysterious sage image? How?

Lol, how did you do it "most explosively"?

Guess 5 works then

Let the Typing Begin.

Well I tried ;)