• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help?

Anna Jorovic

MBTI Type
INTP
Ask my introverted wife who is Se-dom.

It may indeed work most of the time. But what about the rest of the time?

The I/E scale is the easiest to mistake, and the least important. There's very little difference between an ESTJ and ISTJ, or an INTP and ENTP.

Alea_iacta_est

Haha the difference is I understand this stuff, and I've read a few biographies about him, so plenty of information on both. He was INFJ. He wasn't actually that bad a guy, just completely crazy.

Were all your Big Five areas quite clear? If so then INTP or ENTP is almost certainly your type, even if you are so subjective. :p

Yeah, and Alexander the Great was ISFP.

They were pretty drastic except for R/S which was borderline. E and I were my highest scoring.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The I/E scale is the easiest to mistake, and the least important. There's very little difference between an ESTJ and ISTJ, or an INTP and ENTP.

I completely agree about I/E, its a terrible scale. My inventory avoids alphabet letters and functions.

Alea_iacta_est

subjective. :p
44057080.jpg

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
I can't figure out my MBTI type, and here are the facts.

I have taken several MBTI tests and have scored ENTP and INTP equally, with some scattered INTJ scores.

I have taken a Socionics test that told me I was an LII (INTj, or MBTI INTP) but also told me that I was 99% as likely to be an ILE (ENTp and ENTP) and 97% as likely to be an ILI (INTp or MBTI INTJ).

My enneagram is even more unknown than MBTI and Socionics as I am only able to eliminate type 2 (I have taken several tests).

I also took a Jungian Cognitive Function Quiz online and found that my most developed to least developed functions are Ti 90%, Ne 90%, Ni 80%, Fi 80%, Te 55%, Si 40%, Fe 35%, and Se 30%.

I could be getting my functions wrong here but, I think I use Ni pretty often; in fact, just three hours ago me and my friend were leaving my other friend's house and I experienced something like a vibe and I almost instinctively asked my friend if he had his car keys, which he checked to see if he had but evidently didn't; he told me he had left them on the table inside my other friend's house and was surprised I caught that he left them. I'm also one of those people who can instantly figure what a movie or TV show is going to do next, i.e. if a main character is going to be hurt or dissecting complex plot twists before they happen. Consequently I feel myself using Ne as well, but only during social situations. In conversation I connect the dots from various ideas that were discussed, tying them together with brutal sarcasm and humorous wit, and this causes me to seem extremely gregarious in conversation because I'm constantly juggling ideas around and making witty jokes.

On MBTI, I always score E/I within 5 points of each other, most commonly 2-3 points apart, and I suspect that I am either an incredibly rational and intellectual INFJ, an INTP, an ENTP, or a procrastinating and spastic INTJ.

Thoughts guys?
i think "i don't fucking know" is as good a type as any ;)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Two biographies:
Adolf Hitler, by John Toland
The Life and Death of Adolf Hitler, by James Giblin

I've also read his own "Mein Kampf" which is a very strange read haha!

I've browsed the etext of Mein Kampf before. Very factual, even statistical.

Anna Jorovic

MBTI Type
INTP
ISTJ. CLEARLY.

At times I was baffled and annoyed by his irrational hate-filled beliefs, and at other times the things he was saying in "Mein Kampf" were so irrational and well-written I couln't help laughing!

Do these sound like the thoughts of an ISTJ? Or ANY non-IN-J lol?

Quotes from "Mein Kampf":

Was there any form of filth or profligacy, particularly in cultural life, without at least one Jew involved in it? If you cut even cautiously into such an abscess, you found, like a maggot in a rotting body, often dazzled by the sudden light - a kike!

I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.

All great movements are popular movements. They are the volcanic eruptions of human passions and emotions, stirred into activity by the ruthless Goddess of Distress or by the torch of the spoken word cast into the midst of the people.

Sooner will a camel pass through a needle's eye than a great man be 'discovered' by an election

Nature . . . puts living creatures on this globe and watches the free play of forces. She then confers the master's right on her favourite child, the strongest in courage and industry . . . The stronger must dominate and not blend with the weaker, thus sacrificing his own greatness. Only the born weakling can view this as cruel.

Blood mixture and the result drop in the racial level is the sole cause of the dying out of old cultures; for men do not perish as a result of lost wars, but by the loss of that force of resistance which is continued only in pure blood. All who are not of good race in this world are chaff.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
I've even figured out the cognitive functions, Fu Ck Th Is, and they fit perfectly.

lmao, mine are Do Nt Ca Re. all extroverted. all dominant. it's the 17th type.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
At times I was baffled and annoyed by his irrational hate-filled beliefs, and at other times the things he was saying in "Mein Kampf" were so irrational and well-written I couln't help laughing!

Do these sound like the thoughts of an ISTJ? Or ANY non-IN-J lol?

Quotes from "Mein Kampf":

Was there any form of filth or profligacy, particularly in cultural life, without at least one Jew involved in it? If you cut even cautiously into such an abscess, you found, like a maggot in a rotting body, often dazzled by the sudden light - a kike!

I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.

All great movements are popular movements. They are the volcanic eruptions of human passions and emotions, stirred into activity by the ruthless Goddess of Distress or by the torch of the spoken word cast into the midst of the people.

Sooner will a camel pass through a needle's eye than a great man be 'discovered' by an election

Nature . . . puts living creatures on this globe and watches the free play of forces. She then confers the master's right on her favourite child, the strongest in courage and industry . . . The stronger must dominate and not blend with the weaker, thus sacrificing his own greatness. Only the born weakling can view this as cruel.

Blood mixture and the result drop in the racial level is the sole cause of the dying out of old cultures; for men do not perish as a result of lost wars, but by the loss of that force of resistance which is continued only in pure blood. All who are not of good race in this world are chaff.

Such a humanistic, nurturing personality.