User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Help?

Socionics
    ILI

@Infinite Bubble
    Alright, I just looked at that thread, and here is the only problem I see.
    1. Informing (I do this most of the time)
    1a. Responding (I do this most of the time)

So introverted I guess

But then there is this: (this may be where the problem lies)
    Chart-the-Course (Directing and Responding). Typically knowing the plan and what needs to be done to reach the goal, they focus on keeping the team on track. (ISTJ, INTJ, INFJ, ISTP) I do this often.

Get-Things-Going (Informing and Initiating). With a focus on interaction, they act as a catalyst using information, enthusiasm, energy and excitement to persuade and involve others. (ESFJ, ENTP, ENFP, ESFP) I can project this if I want to, it's easy to do and it can actually boost my work effort and others.

Behind-the-Scenes (Informing and Responding). With patience and a calm, quiet style, they focus on understanding and accommodation to lead the team to the best possible result. (ISFJ, INTP, INFP, ISFP) I do this when I'm not doing the other two

Still got Rational on temperament as well

Infinite Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    @Infinite Bubble
    Alright, I just looked at that thread, and here is the only problem I see.
    1. Informing (I do this most of the time)
    1a. Responding (I do this most of the time)

So introverted I guess

But then there is this: (this may be where the problem lies)
    Chart-the-Course (Directing and Responding). Typically knowing the plan and what needs to be done to reach the goal, they focus on keeping the team on track. (ISTJ, INTJ, INFJ, ISTP) I do this often.

Get-Things-Going (Informing and Initiating). With a focus on interaction, they act as a catalyst using information, enthusiasm, energy and excitement to persuade and involve others. (ESFJ, ENTP, ENFP, ESFP) I can project this if I want to, it's easy to do and it can actually boost my work effort and others.

Behind-the-Scenes (Informing and Responding). With patience and a calm, quiet style, they focus on understanding and accommodation to lead the team to the best possible result. (ISFJ, INTP, INFP, ISFP) I do this when I'm not doing the other two

Still got Rational on temperament as well
    Well, that's kind of confusing really, but...

I just looked at your questionnaire and I'm pretty certain that you're an ENTP, Ne and Ti were there but you don't seem like an INTP. As for Enneagram, head types have big problems with anxiety, so that makes 5, 6 or 7 very probable. I can see 3w4 being in there as well. So/Sp possibly for variant.

This caught my attention especially:

When my mind wanders, I see a plethora of ideas that need to be refined, expanded upon, and placed in my system of knowledge (how everything relates to one another)
    Do you gather or have lots of ideas in your head first, then place them in your system of knowledge afterwards?

OR

Do you have your system of knowledge and then gather new information especially for it afterwards? (So ideas first or system of knowledge first?)

and I usually begin introspecting and contemplating implementations of ideas and theories.
    Does this mean that you aren't introspecting at first, but it's a state you "get into"?

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    Well, that's kind of confusing really, but...

I just looked at your questionnaire and I'm pretty certain that you're an ENTP, Ne and Ti were there but you don't seem like an INTP. As for Enneagram, head types have big problems with anxiety, so that makes 5, 6 or 7 very probable. I can see 3w4 being in there as well. So/Sp possibly for variant.

This caught my attention especially:

Do you gather or have lots of ideas in your head first, then place them in your system of knowledge afterwards?

OR

Do you have your system of knowledge and then gather new information especially for it afterwards? (So ideas first or system of knowledge first?)

Does this mean that you aren't introspecting at first, but it's a state you "get into"?
    I tend to generate ideas and then place them in my system first, but once I've fit the idea into the system I begin expanding upon it by linking it with all of my other knowledge and the other parts of the system (which I'm guessing is Ne then Ti). What's weird though is that I don't have to focus to generate ideas, they are just kind of there already, as if I've thought about them before.

I introspect pretty often, it isn't really a state. What is a state however, (and what I most likely meant there when I was writing it) was deep introspection, like uprooting the mysteries of life with the systematic network I have compiled at the time.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

For those of you over here still trying to type my mbti, people have begun trying to type my mbti and Enneagram over on my Enneagram type me thread. Which is here:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...aire-perc.html

I've been told that I am somewhere between INTP and INTJ by a few people, others have said clearly ENTP, I think @Mal12345 suggested ENTJ on the enneagram forum before he made me take his inventory. It's really confusing and I really just want to figure out what damn type I am.

Is it possible that I could just shadow function really easily between ENTP and INTJ?
    I noticed some ENTJ in your statements, based on your idea that you're NT. However, there were other statements that struck me as ENTP. Then you scored ENTP on my inventory.

And don't forget, you scored yourself 3000 and something on one of the ENTP statements in my inventory.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    I noticed some ENTJ in your statements, based on your idea that you're NT. However, there were other statements that struck me as ENTP. Then you scored ENTP on my inventory.

And don't forget, you scored yourself 3000 and something on one of the ENTP statements in my inventory.
    Yeah, so I'm thinking ENTJ has been taken off of the list, I'm probably about to knock off INTJ as well, but I'm not to sure yet, mainly because I truly don't know much difference between Ni and Ne and even more so the difference between Ne-Ti and Ni-Te personalities.

BTW, think I've figured out my core Enneagram Type, just read the description for 5w6 on the site below, and I'm thinking that 7 that keeps popping up is due to an emphasis on 9w1, which can chameleon as 7w6 and 6w7 or even 7w8 often. My heart triad though I've narrowed down to either a 3 or 4, and I think I'm way more 3 than 4 after reading that.

Link:http://typewatchenneagram.blogspot.c...criptions.html

MBTI
    INTP

I don't know what type you are. You don't give enough information, and the information you do give is contradictory. You don't sound INTP to me though.

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Fusion View Post
    I don't know what type you are. You don't give enough information, and the information you do give is contradictory. You don't sound INTP to me though.
    Yeah this thread is dead btw.

MBTI
    INTP

Yeah this thread is dead btw.
    Why, have you figured it out now?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

NiTi
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    NiTi
    That's INFJ lol.