1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I'm not sure there's any one thing that makes me unsure that I am INTP, I just don't trust the methodology of the test in general and in addition to that I don't trust my own opinions of myself, so I wanted some outside opinion on what my type may be (:
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I want to be completely happy with myself aesthetically (which involves making some changes) and to just generally keep gaining knowledge in my areas of interest and to be able to vocalize my opinions better than I do now (I already am pretty good at doing that but I want to be even better)
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I feel like I'm at my finest when I'm at my lowest weight and have new clothes on and my hair done
4) What makes you feel inferior?
I don't have issues with feeling inferior when someone knows more than me in something that's not my area of interest, but when someone I know is more informed than me in something that I ostensibly should be informed in, it's extremely internally disappointing to me. However at the same time I then respect them more and feel indebted to learn as much as or more than them in order to gain their respect also. It's like a game
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I make a lot of lists and weigh pros and cons. I also think about if it's in my best interest to do, not really for my 'future' as an adult but I think about it in terms of: Is this something that I will want to stick with and that I have a vested interest in?
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I'm not sure what kind of project this is talking about .. if it's a group project for school I usually slack off and everyone else ends up doing the work or I help take charge and offer a lot of opinions and possibilities towards the project. I don't really care about having control of the outcome unless the project itself deals with a topic that's important to me, in which case then yeah I would want control. If it's a project by myself I usually do it at the last minute.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I remember times that I especially enjoyed as being full of laughter, meeting cute boys and sharing stories and smoking hookah/etc
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I have to study things in order to learn them thoroughly, so what works best for me is to read the material - first in my head whilst highlighting/underlining choice areas, then out loud to myself multiple times. Alternatively, explaining concepts to other people helps me to further explore the concepts in my own mind.
9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
Not at all, I'm horrible, I can't keep organized to save my life and I barely try. Everything I own is a mess.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it? If I learn about a new idea that I decide to take some interest in I immediately start researching it to see if it makes sense and gauges with the ideas I've learned in the past. I don't look for information to directly support a new idea unless I already have decided to support it in my head based on my past findings.
11) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions? I prefer a 3 or 4 person group conversation because it has less of a propensity to get awkward or boring. I think before speaking, but I think pretty fast, so therefore I still talk a lot and speak pretty fast too. I'm still not particularily loud though.
12) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words? Action speaks more than words because body language makes up so much of our daily communication, not to mention that many people are shy or not willing to verbalize certain things they may be thinking. I do not jump into action right away, I plan everything and if I'm not willing to plan something bc I dread it than I unconsciously forget about it or store it away in the back of my head to deal with later or never.
13) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do? I would go out with my friends because I could just watch the show later on the computer, also I barely get invited to parties so it would be fun
14) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I ignore everyone and cocoon myself in my room alone
15) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I don't like people who think they know everything even though they really don't and have nothing to back up their claims; I also dislike people who talk shit behind peoples' backs. Mostly though I just don't like people who give me bad vibes.
16) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I love when people can introduce me to new philosophies/ideas/modes of thought and really engage me on a 1-to-1 level and we can talk about private things together. I will forever have gratitude and respect for the person who shows me something that I take major interest in and sees eye to eye with me on political issues.
17) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?
Organization, cleaning, making myself more amenable in order to appease others. (Note that I said appease. Yes I will be nice if I feel like it would be unfair to someone not to be but I'm not going to just give in to someone just to make them happy.)
18) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality? People perceive me as "serious", "stuck up", "intelligent", "smart", "interesting" etc. I also get "fashionable", "russian" and "pretty" a lot but I don't know if those are relevant here. If i'm quiet people perceive me as awkward but if I'm talkative I get perceived as kind of a bitch. If I'm friends with someone they usually see me as nicer than other people would. They would never say that I'm extremely warm or personable, or physically aggressive.
19) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Go to the library and get books because I don't have any I want to read right now.