1. What drives you in life? What do you look for? I just want to be happy, really. The only thing that drives me in life is having fun and living a life I can enjoy.
2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life? I really want to have a happy life filled with fun and adventure, a job I like that I still make a decent amount of money living, I really want to start my own animal cruelty cause someday, I want to fall in love and have kids, and get plastic surgery so I don't have to be ugly anymore.
3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you? I want to avoid having a job I hate for the sake of making money, I want to avoid being miserable as much as possible, I really want to avoid being tied down too young. I really want to experience a lot in this world and I have a long list of things I want to do before I get old..
My 5 most important values are: happiness, altruism, empathy, fairness and perserverance.
4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why? Dying young before I get to do the things I really want to do, working at a place like McDonald's for the rest of my life and going nowhere in life (or living on the street)
5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself? I want others to see me as a nice, unique, down to earth person and a person worth respecting.
Right now I see myself as scum. I really haven't accompolished much in life, I am very self-centered and it's hard for me to show emotion and I'm not overly intelligent.
6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
Best: Having fun or doing something exciting, when I actually put work in to something and get good results and get praised for it, when I actually follow through with something and go on a streak where I don't procrastinate like I usually do.
Worst: Being criticized and made fun of
7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
a) I usually end up crying when I'm angry and venting in my journal. I very rarely extend my anger on to otherpeople.
b) When I feel shame I just want to be left alone.
c) Anxiety can make me break inanimate objects, stress out, become very awkward around people and have various breakdowns a day.
8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
a) Stress makes me pull out my hair, freak out, break things, and snap at people.
b) I usually feel uneasy at first but I actually adapt really easy to it.
c) I actually feel energized when I argue with people sometimes.. I don't know. When I get in to conflict with people I say some really nasty stuff that I really hate myself for saying after the argument is over.
9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
a) I'm kind of apathetic towards authority. When my parents, teachers nag me I don't really listen. I'm terrified of police though, I don't know why.
b) Put in power I'm like a deer in the headlights. I hate telling people what to do and usually when I am put in charge someone else takes over because I am a terrible leader.
10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
I think life and humanity are kind of pointless, because I do believe there is no afterlife and that the world will eventually be destroyed anyway, but I do enjoy being alive.
Please help type me