First 234

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    My bad again, but in any case, if you are going to type yourself in MBTI or Socionics, you are going to have to swallow the functions pill. I don't fit in to any true type because by the function scale I'm an Ni dominant with Ti acting as auxiliary, meaning I'm type-less in all honesty, so I know that cognitive functions are definitely not completely correct. If you want to find your type without mucking about in the functions, I would recommend finding your Enneagram type and then figuring out which Enneagram types translate to which MBTI types.

OR take the SLOAN test mentioned in that post and translate that from there, which I'm not sure if you have or haven't yet because I'm too lazy to read this entire thread.
    What it tells you is the JCF and MBTI do not form a 1-to-1 correspondence. They are not the same system, they are more like "kissing cousins." And in no way are they identical twins. You can't get from one or the other without destroying one of them.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    My bad again, but in any case, if you are going to type yourself in MBTI or Socionics, you are going to have to swallow the functions pill. I don't fit in to any true type because by the function scale I'm an Ni dominant with Ti acting as auxiliary, meaning I'm type-less in all honesty, so I know that cognitive functions are definitely not completely correct. If you want to find your type without mucking about in the functions, I would recommend finding your Enneagram type and then figuring out which Enneagram types translate to which MBTI types.

OR take the SLOAN test mentioned in that post and translate that from there, which I'm not sure if you have or haven't yet because I'm too lazy to read this entire thread.

UPDATE: Which you did, and scored RCOEI, which translates to INTJ
    Thank you very much for your insights. At this point, honestly, I'd be okay falling under the INXJ type, but I'm always open to more ideas. I'll keep checking this thread, then.

Thank you all!

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-Marian View Post
    Thank you very much for your insights. At this point, honestly, I'd be okay falling under the INXJ type, but I'm always open to more ideas. I'll keep checking this thread, then.

Thank you all!
    Take my new and improved personality inventory! Available through email or PM.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”