12311 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Default My MBTI Personality Test

Those of you who have my personality inventory but haven't finished it, please finish and turn in for scoring. I don't know why it's taking you days or weeks, others have taken a half hour at most.

For those of you who don't know, I have created a 112-statement personality inventory to help determine your MBTI type. It's an experimental test, but I believe it is theoretically sound; whereas, I don't believe the original MBTI or JCF tests are theoretically sound.

I don't believe they work because they assume, for example, that:

1. E + N + T + P = ENTP, or
    2. Ne + Ti = ENTP,
    respectively.

My inventory, on the other hand, is based on traits taken from the 16 types themselves. For example, the ENTP type has a description - call it a holistic description - that is more than the sum of its parts. I believe that personalities, and people themselves, are more than the sum of their parts.

If you would like to take my personality inventory, I'm throwing it out there, but I'm keeping the scoring key to myself. The test is available through email, through facebook, or through PM on this forum (but that route makes the formatting look terrible).

Thank you.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Those of you who have my personality test, please finish and turn in for scoring. I don't know why it's taking you days or weeks, others have taken a half hour at most.

For those of you who don't know, I have created a 112-statement personality test to help determine your MBTI type. It's an experimental test, but I believe it is theoretically sound; whereas, I don't believe the original MBTI or JCF tests are theoretically sound.

2. Ne + Ti = ENTP,
    respectively.

My test isn't like that. My test is based on traits taken from the 16 types themselves. For example, the ENTP type has a description - call it a holistic description - that is more than the sum of its parts. I believe that personalities, and people themselves, are more than the sum of their parts.

If you would like to take my test, I'm throwing it out there, but I'm keeping the scoring key to myself. The test is available through email, through facebook, or through PM on this forum (but that route makes the test look terrible).

Thank you.
    Go ahead and send one to me.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

I'm interested.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

so is an entp by your system different? or are you saying one might be an entp isfj or a ne fe ti si or a ne si fe ti or what?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    so is an entp by your system different? or are you saying one might be an entp isfj or a ne fe ti si or a ne si fe ti or what?
    I've either had scores come in that were fairly undifferentiated, with one high score but then there was a close second, a close third, and so on. So the high score didn't really stand out. Or I've had scores where there were two stand-out top scores and the other categories fell dramatically behind.

The test is just made that way.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

so like

enfp
    infp
    entp

all close? and then what?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    so like

enfp
    infp
    entp

all close? and then what?
    That could happen.

In that case, the test-taker has more ENFP personality traits, and not just more, but stronger ENFP traits, than INFP and ENTP traits.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

That could happen.

In that case, the test-taker has more ENFP personality traits, and not just more, but stronger ENFP traits, than INFP and ENTP traits.
    right okay.

well...i'll take it if you want the data might be interesting to see a test written differently.
    -Jim Morrison

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Those of you who have my personality test, please finish and turn in for scoring. I don't know why it's taking you days or weeks, others have taken a half hour at most.

For those of you who don't know, I have created a 112-statement personality test to help determine your MBTI type. It's an experimental test, but I believe it is theoretically sound; whereas, I don't believe the original MBTI or JCF tests are theoretically sound.

2. Ne + Ti = ENTP,
    respectively.

My test isn't like that. My test is based on traits taken from the 16 types themselves. For example, the ENTP type has a description - call it a holistic description - that is more than the sum of its parts. I believe that personalities, and people themselves, are more than the sum of their parts.

If you would like to take my test, I'm throwing it out there, but I'm keeping the scoring key to myself. The test is available through email, through facebook, or through PM on this forum (but that route makes the test look terrible).

Thank you.
    Sure! I'll take it.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

It might also be fun to take this test, afterward, just for comparison purposes.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...lity-test.html