• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My MBTI Personality Test

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ 62
ISTP 51
ENTP 48
ENFP 47
INFP 47
INTP 45
ENFJ 44
ISFJ 38
ESTP 37
ISFP 36
ESTJ 29
INTJ 25
ENTJ 23
ESFJ 22
ISTJ 20
ESFP 14

If the entire statement doesn't fit, then score it a 0. If it does fit to a degree, then a number from 1 - 10 indicates the degree. But it has to include the entire statement.

Hm... I see. I don't know if it would've changed my results much, but I did score some not at 0, but low, because aspects fit, yet the whole thing did not. I think I mostly did it "correctly" though.

Thanks for the "test".

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ 62
ISTP 51
ENTP 48
ENFP 47
INFP 47
INTP 45
ENFJ 44
ISFJ 38
ESTP 37
ISFP 36
ESTJ 29
INTJ 25
ENTJ 23
ESFJ 22
ISTJ 20
ESFP 14

Hm... I see. I don't know if it would've changed my results much, but I did score some not at 0, but low, because aspects fit, yet the whole thing did not. I think I mostly did it "correctly" though.

Thanks for the "test".

Those statements where some aspects fit yet the whole thing did not are technically zeroes. However, those were given low scores as you said.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay, I'll try it.

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
INFJ 56
ENFP 50
INFP 44
ISFP 43
INTP 40
ISTP 38
ESFJ 37
ISFJ 35
ENTP 33
ISTJ 32
ESTP 26
ENFJ 24
INTJ 23
ESTJ 20
ENTJ 19
ESFP 9

I'm surprised by how many people scored high on ISTP.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
True! The statements on that one may be a bit too nondescript.

INFJ 56
ENFP 50
INFP 44
ISFP 43
INTP 40
ISTP 38
ESFJ 37
ISFJ 35
ENTP 33
ISTJ 32
ESTP 26
ENFJ 24
INTJ 23
ESTJ 20
ENTJ 19
ESFP 9

I'm surprised by how many people scored high on ISTP.

Standuble

Here's mine (I did not choose 0,1 or 10 for any of my responses.)

INFP 50
INFJ 48
ISTP 45
ENTP 44
INTJ 43
INTP 40
ENTJ 38
ISTJ 38
ESTP 37
ENFP 36
ESTJ 36
ESFJ 35
ENFJ 34
ISFJ 34
ISFP 33
ESFP 28

S

Society

If you would like to take my personality inventory, I'm throwing it out there, but I'm keeping the scoring key to myself. The test is available through email, through facebook, or through PM on this forum (but that route makes the formatting look terrible).

i'll give it a bite.

also, i think that in another thread utilizing a keirsey temperaments / big5minus1 sort of "pure letter-traits" scaling (though going by past temperament test results which gave me all NPs at different points in time seperated by nothing months), i'd concluded that my E and T are probably less pronounced then N & P as trait descriptions for me. i am interested in whether that would come out here as ENFP & INTP following suit in the test results.

i am also particularly interested in ISTP's location - for me and other ENTPs, as well as ISFP for ENFPs, and vise versa for both... just as a means to contrast it with a very common criticism of jung's typology in that N & S (prefered source of constructs) can be considered just different aspects of I & E (prefered source of energy), which would sort of be making the ISxP and ENxP "the ambivert twins"relationship (With ESxP & INxP being the extremes of the scale).

what was i saying? yes, PM me stuff.

S

Society

my results:
HumanPersonalityInventoryManagementSys2.0 said:
ENTP 60
ISTP 51
ENFP 48
INTP 46
INTJ 43
ESFP 42
ESTP 41
INFJ 33
ISFJ 30
ISFP 26
ENTJ 25
INFP 25
ISTJ 25
ENFJ 24
ESFJ 21
ESTJ 21

test taken in accordance with:
me said:
rated in order of exceptions to a negative or positive attitudes to the statement:
0 & 10 - zero exceptions (never/always)
1 & 9 - very unlikely/likely, and any possible exceptions are that which define the rule by being exceptions.
2 & 8 - generally no/yes, but with some exceptions to the rule.
3 & 7 - generally no/yes, but quite frequent exceptions to the rule.
4 & 6 - inclined towards no/yes, with a lot of exceptions, but not enough to be predominant.
5 = 5 - neither the positive or the negative forms of the statement are more true than the other.

also:
i'll give it a bite.

also, i think that in another thread utilizing a keirsey temperaments / big5minus1 sort of "pure letter-traits" scaling (though going by past temperament test results which gave me all NPs at different points in time seperated by nothing months), i'd concluded that my E and T are probably less pronounced then N & P as trait descriptions for me. i am interested in whether that would come out here as ENFP & INTP following suit in the test results.

called it. self knowledge self-high5!
(its not a handclap)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my results:

test taken in accordance with:

also:

called it. self knowledge self-high5!
(its not a handclap)

I still need to fix the ISTP scale on my inventory. Other than that, your score furthers to substantiate the validity of my testing theory.

S

Society

I still need to fix the ISTP scale on my inventory. Other than that, your score furthers to substantiate the validity of my testing theory.

it's actually a good way to test the other systems - if you look at the data in terms of testing it's cohesiveness in the first place - whether the traits that are supposed to come together in personality profiles do end coming together.. or whether it ends up jumbled up without any correlation to profiles, letters or functions.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it's actually a good way to test the other systems - if you look at the data in terms of testing it's cohesiveness in the first place - whether the traits that are supposed to come together in personality profiles do end coming together.. or whether it ends up jumbled up without any correlation to profiles, letters or functions.

That's all it's good for? :(

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
no but it's something i've wanted to see tested since i got into MBTI, and right now you happen to have the perfect data set for it...

Meaning, people who already have taken dozens, if not hundreds, of these?

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFP 59
INFJ 48
INTJ 43
ENFP 41
ISFP 40
ESFJ 34
ESFP 34
ISTP 34
ENTP 33
ENFJ 31
INTP 30
ISTJ 30
ISFJ 25
ESTJ 19
ESTP 11
ENTJ 7

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
ESTP 54
ENTP 53
INFJ 50
INTJ 50
ENFP 46
INFP 45
ESFP 39
ISFP 39
ISTP 38
INTP 35.5
ENTJ 29
ISTJ 29
ISFJ 26
ESFJ 23.5
ESTJ 23
ENFJ 22

I think my propensity for ESTP can be ascribed to my tendency to overindulge. Although my mind is always present in the future or the past, I seem to exude a 'live in the moment' aura.

MetalMoon

ISTP 53
ENTP 51
INFJ 51
INFP 51
ENFP 50
INTJ 49
ENTJ 44
ISFP 44
INTP 37
ESTP 36
ESFJ 34
ENFJ 33
ESFP 33
ESTJ 33
ISFJ 31
ISTJ 29

Mal said himself that this version of the test was skewed more towards the ISTP, and that it was hard to get a scale for ENFP; but considering my ENFP score is high here; the second most likely is ENTP; and the least likely is ISTJ, it seems pretty accurate if you're to assume I'm accurately typed.