User Tag List

First 101819202122 Last

Results 191 to 200 of 234

  1. #191
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Drew View Post
    o.k
    96. I become so caught up in values and ideals that I may tend to lose focus and direction in life.

    You put a 3 on this one, your reason being that it does happen "at times." If it happens at times, then isn't that a 10?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  2. #192
    Member Rosie Drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    96. I become so caught up in values and ideals that I may tend to lose focus and direction in life.

    You put a 3 on this one, your reason being that it does happen "at times." If it happens at times, then isn't that a 10?

    Sorry I was really tired at the the end of this. I must have read it wrong... sorry... yes 10.


    You wanted to come fourteen years ago.
    I grew up.
    Don't worry, I'll soon fix that.

    I found this on this forum would love if you clicked it. (: Seems fun.
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=rosiedrew

  3. #193
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    98. My leadership style is one of soliciting and recognizing the contributions of others and of evaluating the personal needs of my followers.

    You put a 2 for this because "Recognizing the contributions is something I only do sometimes."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  4. #194
    Member Rosie Drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    98. My leadership style is one of soliciting and recognizing the contributions of others and of evaluating the personal needs of my followers.

    You put a 2 for this because "Recognizing the contributions is something I only do sometimes."
    This would be 10... hopefully there aren't as many questions like this.


    You wanted to come fourteen years ago.
    I grew up.
    Don't worry, I'll soon fix that.

    I found this on this forum would love if you clicked it. (: Seems fun.
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=rosiedrew

  5. #195
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Drew View Post
    This would be 10... hopefully there aren't as many questions like this.
    104. The saying “All the world loves a lover” manifests itself in my life.

    You put "2 sometimes"
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  6. #196
    Member Rosie Drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    104. The saying “All the world loves a lover” manifests itself in my life.

    You put "2 sometimes"
    That would be 10 because of the way the question is worded.


    You wanted to come fourteen years ago.
    I grew up.
    Don't worry, I'll soon fix that.

    I found this on this forum would love if you clicked it. (: Seems fun.
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=rosiedrew

  7. #197
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Drew View Post
    That would be 10 because of the way the question is worded.
    Your new table of results is:

    ENFP 65
    INFJ 53
    ESFP 41
    ESTP 32
    ENTP 30
    INTP 29
    ISFP 26
    INFP 23
    ISTP 22
    ENTJ 17
    ESFJ 17
    INTJ 17
    ESTJ 10
    ISFJ 10
    ISTJ 10
    ENFJ 9
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  8. #198
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Jeez louise.

  9. #199
    Member Rosie Drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Your new table of results is:

    ENFP 65
    INFJ 53
    ESFP 41
    ESTP 32
    ENTP 30
    INTP 29
    ISFP 26
    INFP 23
    ISTP 22
    ENTJ 17
    ESFJ 17
    INTJ 17
    ESTJ 10
    ISFJ 10
    ISTJ 10
    ENFJ 9
    That makes more since I am really sorry I was being difficult though I might have helped you reword the question... but still.


    You wanted to come fourteen years ago.
    I grew up.
    Don't worry, I'll soon fix that.

    I found this on this forum would love if you clicked it. (: Seems fun.
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=rosiedrew

  10. #200
    Member Rosie Drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Jeez louise.
    Sorry.


    You wanted to come fourteen years ago.
    I grew up.
    Don't worry, I'll soon fix that.

    I found this on this forum would love if you clicked it. (: Seems fun.
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=rosiedrew

Similar Threads

  1. Please, help me deciding my MBTI personality type!
    By Comrade Maxim in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-28-2017, 04:14 PM
  2. [MBTItm] Best Online MBTI Personality Test - Free or Not Free
    By highlander in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-23-2015, 09:54 AM
  3. The One Question MBTI Personality Test
    By RaptorWizard in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 03-25-2015, 12:42 PM
  4. my personality test based on archetypes
    By Kimani in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-10-2014, 04:51 AM
  5. Team Technology Personality Test (MBTI)
    By OrangeAppled in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 06:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO