• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My MBTI Personality Test

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm really? But it's also 0 if the statement just totally doesn't apply, right?

Also, I did 5 for some statements where I was pretty neutral, somewhat me, somewhat not, would that be the "I don't know" category actually?

It depends on what you mean by that. If "somewhat me, somewhat not me" means you agreed with some parts of the statement but not other parts, then that is the wrong way to decide. But if you agree with the entire statement about 50% of the time, then that's a 5.

"I don't know" would actually be pretty rare. It means the statement doesn't even make sense to you in terms of your personal experience of life.

An example for me would be, "When I see people who are worse off than me, I think, 'there but for the grace of God go I'." (This is an actual statement from another test.) I can't even begin to grasp the mentality behind it.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It depends on what you mean by that. If "somewhat me, somewhat not me" means you agreed with some parts of the statement but not other parts, then that is the wrong way to decide. But if you agree with the entire statement about 50% of the time, then that's a 5.

"I don't know" would actually be pretty rare. It means the statement doesn't even make sense to you in terms of your personal experience of life.

An example for me would be, "When I see people who are worse off than me, I think, 'there but for the grace of God go I'." (This is an actual statement from another test.) I can't even begin to grasp the mentality behind it.

Lol, I get what you mean. I also can't grasp the mentality of some of the statements in the test. I picked 0 for those.

I picked 5 for those where I understood the statement, the mentality behind it, it all made sense, just simply not very characteristic of me, I could be like this or not at other times.

So I guess I did it right then. :)

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can I retake your upgraded test too? :)

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is still quiet suprising...
INTJ 61
ENTP 50
INFP 50
ENFJ 49
ENTJ 48
INFJ 48
INTP 41
ISTP 41
ISFJ 40
ESTP 37
ESTJ 34
ISFP 31
ENFP 30
ISTJ 26
ESFP 25
ESFJ 22
I remember I scored highest on INTJ the first time I took the test, but not that high! The ENTP score is not so suprising...But I guess this at least discards the ENFP possiblity...I knew I am not an ENFP, I don't know why I vibe to people like one :shrug: But I don't really think I am an INTJ...or really could be an immature and young INTJ mistyped as INFP?

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFP 54
INTJ 47
INTP 43
ISTP 43
INFJ 40
ENFP 39
ISFJ 39
ISTJ 39
ENTP 38
ESFJ 38
ENTJ 37
ESTJ 33
ENFJ 31
ESTP 30
ISFP 26
ESFP 13

I'm surprised that INTP is in 3rd place and 11 points lower than INFP.

I also realized that I marked "I don't know" on several questions because I wasn't sure how well it fit me. I think responding "I don't know" gives 0 points so the scores for some of the types should probably be higher than they are.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP 54
INTJ 47
INTP 43
ISTP 43
INFJ 40
ENFP 39
ISFJ 39
ISTJ 39
ENTP 38
ESFJ 38
ENTJ 37
ESTJ 33
ENFJ 31
ESTP 30
ISFP 26
ESFP 13

I'm surprised that INTP is in 3rd place and 11 points lower than INFP.

I also realized that I marked "I don't know" on several questions because I wasn't sure how well it fit me. I think responding "I don't know" gives 0 points so the scores for some of the types should probably be higher than they are.

Is there a way I can make the "i don't know" answer more visible? right now i looks like this
Least like me - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 - Most like me; 0 - I don’t know

G

garbage

Lovin' that bottom score. And also just how much lower it is than the second-to-bottom.

0iuJ7tq.png

ENTP 61
ENTJ 58

ISTJ 55
ISTP 55
INTJ 54
ENFP 52
INFP 52
INFJ 49
ESTP 48
ESFJ 45
INTP 45
ESTJ 44
ESFP 40
ISFJ 38
ISFP 38
ENFJ 30

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

[MENTION=5578]garbage[/MENTION]

Do you relate to me at all?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5578]garbage[/MENTION],

How updated is this part of your sig?

typolology -- 3w4 sp/so : IEE-Ne : Nx>Tx≈Fi>Fe>Se≫Si : sCoaI : ENFJ (CPP) : Idealist (InQ)

And where did you take the InQ?

G

garbage

Do you relate to me at all?
I haven't seen a whole fat lot of your posts yet. I'll keep an eye out so I can say for sure.
How updated is this part of your sig?

typolology -- 3w4 sp/so : IEE-Ne : Nx>Tx≈Fi>Fe>Se≫Si : sCoaI : ENFJ (CPP) : Idealist (InQ)
It's embarrassingly constantly kept up-to-date.

I'll expound a bit on what I've got there.

The CPP is the result of the official test, as is that Big Five (translated to SLOAN terms, 'course). As trait-based assessments, those two results correlate. So, from the trait-based, psychometric perspective, ENFJ fits.

I could never claim that the JCF ordering of the ENFJ fits me (Ti-last? No.), though. The raw JCF function order that I list (essentially, Nx>Jx>Sx) is taken from this thing, a quick average of that ol' Nardi function test.

To throw in another Jungian-based thing, my Socionics typing (ENFp) is pretty accurate. I would never relate to Fe-dom, at least per Socionics's definition of Fe. Socionics's Fe emphasizes the whole 'being the conductor in an emotional symphony' and shoves the 'interpersonal relationships' stuff into Fi.

The types I tend to relate most to are the ENxx types and INFJ. So, I'm surprised that there aren't more Feeling types toward the top of the list from your test, but I'm not surprised at the top two results.
And where did you take the InQ?
That result's less rigorous. I only read descriptions of the types. Idealist and Synthesist both fit very well, former more than the latter. I'm gonna read the Harrison/Bramson book on it.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I haven't seen a whole fat lot of your posts yet. I'll keep an eye out so I can say for sure.

It's embarrassingly constantly kept up-to-date.

I'll expound a bit on what I've got there.

The CPP is the result of the official test, as is that Big Five (translated to SLOAN terms, 'course). As trait-based assessments, those two results correlate. So, from the trait-based, psychometric perspective, ENFJ fits.

I could never claim that the JCF ordering of the ENFJ fits me (Ti-last? No.), though. The raw JCF function order that I list (essentially, Nx>Jx>Sx) is taken from this thing, a quick average of that ol' Nardi function test.

To throw in another Jungian-based thing, my Socionics typing (ENFp) is pretty accurate. I would never relate to Fe-dom, at least per Socionics's definition of Fe. Socionics's Fe emphasizes the whole 'being the conductor in an emotional symphony' and shoves the 'interpersonal relationships' stuff into Fi.

The types I tend to relate most to are the ENxx types and INFJ. So, I'm surprised that there aren't more Feeling types toward the top of the list from your test, but I'm not surprised at the top two results.

That result's less rigorous. I only read descriptions of the types. Idealist and Synthesist both fit very well, former more than the latter. I'm gonna read the Harrison/Bramson book on it.

So it's either Idealist or Synthesist-Idealist based on your reading of the types. This matches well with ENTP and/or ENFP.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Thanks for sharing this with me. Here are my results:

INFP 52
INTP 50
ISTP 50
ISTJ 48
ISFP 43
ESTP 41
ENFP 40
INTJ 38
INFJ 36
ENTP 35
ENTJ 31
ESTJ 28
ISFJ 27
ENFJ 25
ESFJ 25
ESFP 24

I haven't nailed down my type yet, but I'll revisit this soon, hopefully from a more helpful perspective.