INTP 37
    ESTP 36
    ESFJ 34
    ENFJ 33
    ESFP 33
    ESTJ 33
    ISFJ 31
    ISTJ 29

Mal said himself that this version of the test was skewed more towards the ISTP, and that it was hard to get a scale for ENFP; but considering my ENFP score is high here; the second most likely is ENTP; and the least likely is ISTJ, it seems pretty accurate if you're to assume I'm accurately typed.
    There's a lot of "clumping" at the top and so no particular type really stands out. ENFP in particular sees possibilities and potentialities in everything, and this will skew the test result.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    I don't believe they work because they assume, for example, that:

1. E + N + T + P = ENTP, or
    2. Ne + Ti = ENTP,
    respectively.
    Thank you! I was trying to explain to my INTJ dad that I can tell people's types through holistic descriptions and traits, and he went on about #1 and how the only people who can answer what type they are are the people taking the test, which is not accurate IMHO, especially if someone is thinking about what they're like at work or college instead of at home in their natural state. I believe I was able to help my friend by asking her questions to differentiate if she were an INTJ or INTP. I just did it off the top of my head and without having to be all scientific about it.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ameeker View Post
    Thank you! I was trying to explain to my INTJ dad that I can tell people's types through holistic descriptions and traits, and he went on about #1, which is not accurate IMHO. I believe I was able to help my friend by asking her questions to differentiate if she were in INTJ or INTP. I just did it off the top of my head and without having to be all scientific about it.
    Taking my wife as an example, in system 1 she's an ISFP and in system 2 she's an ESFP. She scored ESFP on my inventory.

There's a lot of "clumping" at the top and so no particular type really stands out. ENFP in particular sees possibilities and potentialities in everything, and this will skew the test result.
    Yeah, the difference is marginal really~

My perceived potential to perceive possibilities causes many-a-problem with definite conclusions. Nothing's ever definite, though. Good test, I liked the questions.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Those of you who have my personality inventory but haven't finished it, please finish and turn in for scoring. I don't know why it's taking you days or weeks, others have taken a half hour at most.

For those of you who don't know, I have created a 112-statement personality inventory to help determine your MBTI type. It's an experimental test, but I believe it is theoretically sound; whereas, I don't believe the original MBTI or JCF tests are theoretically sound.

I don't believe they work because they assume, for example, that:

1. E + N + T + P = ENTP, or
    2. Ne + Ti = ENTP,
    respectively.

My inventory, on the other hand, is based on traits taken from the 16 types themselves. For example, the ENTP type has a description - call it a holistic description - that is more than the sum of its parts. I believe that personalities, and people themselves, are more than the sum of their parts.

If you would like to take my personality inventory, I'm throwing it out there, but I'm keeping the scoring key to myself. The test is available through email, through facebook, or through PM on this forum (but that route makes the formatting look terrible).

Thank you.
    Can I take the inventory, Mal?
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    ENFP

Oh me too please!

Socionics
    ILI

Hey, @Mal12345, has the test changed much since I last took it? Because I feel the urge to try your inventory again, it was a really good test, and I don't think I took it as seriously the first time.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Hey, @Mal12345, has the test changed much since I last took it? Because I feel the urge to try your inventory again, it was a really good test, and I don't think I took it as seriously the first time.
    Same here mal.

Enneagram
    9w8

How do we access it to take it?
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I changed almost all the ISTP statements about two weeks ago. I changed one other statement since that time, but it wouldn't apply to your top scores. Do you still want to retake it?