• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My MBTI Personality Test

Rosie Drew

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
We've got to get over just looking at the top score. If that were the only relevant thing, I wouldn't have included the other 15 types.

o.k its that I do not think the others are less relevant I am just kind of wondering why INFJ would be first personally I will use ENFP as of now because ESFP was a type I used before... and also was wondering if you had any thoughts on it. That is all..:)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
o.k its that I do not think the others are less relevant I am just kind of wondering why INFJ would be first personally I will use ENFP as of now because ESFP was a type I used before... and also was wondering if you had any thoughts on it. That is all..:)

You scored a 0 on an ENFP statement, and only a 3, 2, and 2, on three others. I can post the reasons you provided if you will allow me to quote from the PM you sent me.

Ditto for your INFJ responses.

Rosie Drew

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You scored a 0 on an ENFP statement, and only a 3, 2, and 2, on three others. I can post the reasons you provided if you will allow me to quote from the PM you sent me.

Ditto for your INFJ responses.

o.k I see no reason why not.:) Sorry if this thread is getting off topic...

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
o.k I see no reason why not.:) Sorry if this thread is getting off topic...

It's topical. "I have a difficult time separating work from leisure because I arrange my work life to meet my need for having fun." You put a 0 stating that it doesn't happen to you. Do you still agree with your response? Or is it just that you don't have a job?

Rosie Drew

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's topical. "I have a difficult time separating work from leisure because I arrange my work life to meet my need for having fun." You put a 0 stating that it doesn't happen to you. Do you still agree with your response? Or is it just that you don't have a job?

Though I do not have a job. I know for certain that I wouldn't deem it leisure since though I would arrange my work life to meet my need for having fun I would soon be caught up in it being repetitive and deem it not being leisure ... if that makes since.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Though I do not have a job. I know for certain that I wouldn't deem it leisure since though I would arrange my work life to meet my need for having fun I would soon be caught up in it being repetitive and deem it not being leisure ... if that makes since.

I'll fix the statement.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

"26. I arrange my work life to meet my need for having fun." Now how do you score it?

Rosie Drew

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"26. I arrange my work life to meet my need for having fun." Now how do you score it?

That would be scored 0 or 9 I know that is not what you feel would be a good answer but as I do not have a job yet it would be 0 but hypothetically it would be 9 because the 1 would be based on other things.:)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

96. I become so caught up in values and ideals that I may tend to lose focus and direction in life.

You put a 3 on this one, your reason being that it does happen "at times." If it happens at times, then isn't that a 10?

Rosie Drew

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
96. I become so caught up in values and ideals that I may tend to lose focus and direction in life.

You put a 3 on this one, your reason being that it does happen "at times." If it happens at times, then isn't that a 10?

Sorry I was really tired at the the end of this. I must have read it wrong... sorry... yes 10.:mellow:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
98. My leadership style is one of soliciting and recognizing the contributions of others and of evaluating the personal needs of my followers.

You put a 2 for this because "Recognizing the contributions is something I only do sometimes."

Rosie Drew

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
98. My leadership style is one of soliciting and recognizing the contributions of others and of evaluating the personal needs of my followers.

You put a 2 for this because "Recognizing the contributions is something I only do sometimes."

This would be 10... hopefully there aren't as many questions like this.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This would be 10... hopefully there aren't as many questions like this.

104. The saying “All the world loves a lover” manifests itself in my life.

You put "2 sometimes"

Rosie Drew

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
104. The saying “All the world loves a lover” manifests itself in my life.

You put "2 sometimes"

That would be 10 because of the way the question is worded.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That would be 10 because of the way the question is worded.

Your new table of results is:

ENFP 65
INFJ 53
ESFP 41
ESTP 32
ENTP 30
INTP 29
ISFP 26
INFP 23
ISTP 22
ENTJ 17
ESFJ 17
INTJ 17
ESTJ 10
ISFJ 10
ISTJ 10
ENFJ 9

Rosie Drew

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your new table of results is:

ENFP 65
INFJ 53
ESFP 41
ESTP 32
ENTP 30
INTP 29
ISFP 26
INFP 23
ISTP 22
ENTJ 17
ESFJ 17
INTJ 17
ESTJ 10
ISFJ 10
ISTJ 10
ENFJ 9

That makes more since I am really sorry I was being difficult though I might have helped you reword the question... but still.