• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Survive as INTx

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
Hi, My name is Alex
I m a law student, but i did stop my studies due to social work duty for my country.I became interested for MBTi types mainly to understand me and my personality. I did several test and on almost all i can remember i m intp or intj.

i m often very drawn deep into myself in thoughts, mostly analyzing situations i have been through or sometimes just day dreaming. My father is a ESTJ/P and really wants me hard to succeed in life. He thinks i m kind of too much drawn into my ideas and someway hard head. On the other hand he is not giving me enough freedom and tries to schedule my time, which leads to heavy and emotional quarrels. I get quiet good along with my mother (INFJ) and younger brother( ISTJ).
people often have problems reading me but some friends describe me often as dreamy, "confused" ( concequence of being too deep in thoughts) , intellectual, nervous in tense situations, cold but friendly-, not really organized and I think I quiet struggle to concentrate on my studies...

So what do you think, do i fit in the InTp or Intj type? Thank you for responses

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I'm going to go ahead and guess INTP or even INFP.

INTJs may get accused of being 'dreamy' but they usually have something to show for it. At any given time, an INTJ will have a pet project, even if it's not immediately obvious. TJs are quite drawn to 'work,' as in things that are productive in a sense -- INTPs are not. Their focus is on understanding, not gains. Pretty much, an INTJ is driven to make their creations work in the physical world, while the INTP is driven to understand the physical world.

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
i must excuse myself for multiply starting of starting the thread. something ent wrong...
I have really difficulties understanding the feeling side. I m really reserved, but not really cold hearded- people always described my as a really good friend, but still i have really sometimes problems in social situations . I often can t decide or simply do the wrong "move"...
I think what confuses me is that i really indeed try like all intps to focus on understanding the world and myself. But i also always try to improve myself to become a stronger personality and i even set goals to myself. On the other hand that does not really mean that I achieve 100% my goals...
I also have a second question, do you think that law studies is good for intps or can i handle it even though i have a hard time with too much detail??

MBTI Type
INxJ
Do you think that law studies is good for intps or can i handle it even though i have a hard time with too much detail??

I read that quite a few INTPs pursued law just fine, on the INTP forum. Even if you have certain weaknesses, you can improve them.