User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    IXXX

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    The INFP type can't conceptualize its needs and values in words. Fi has its own subjective logic that is expressed in deeds rather than words.
    So does this mean that I have an Fi function?

Anyways, are there other questions?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Senka View Post
    So does this mean that I have an Fi function?

Anyways, are there other questions?
    I think you're an INFP with Fi-dom.

I have gathered together seven statements that most INFP's should agree with, such as:
    "In school, I learn best in flexible situations where the teacher takes a personal interest in me."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IXXX

I think you're an INFP with Fi-dom.

I have gathered together seven statements that most INFP's should agree with, such as:
    "In school, I learn best in flexible situations where the teacher takes a personal interest in me."
    I can't really relate with that. I don't even know my teacher's names most of the time, and for those I know, I don't usually mind if they're interested in me or not.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Well based on what I've heard you're definitely an introvert (you keep your desk messy, classic introvert move, it keeps them away from people) and definitely a perceiving one (you don't particularly care if things are finished and settled). Other than that I'm not exactly sure. I'll ask the standard questions: 1) when making up your mind about something, do you primarily rely on logic and structure, or do you gravitate towards emotion and empathy? 2) When taking in something new, do you prefer to take it simply, at face value or interpret / add meaning based on your gut?

Have you taken any of the tests before?
    "In Heaven, everything is fine." - The Lady in the Radiator

keeping your desk messy - it keeps someone away from people? Seriously this it the most creapy argument I've ever heard and it has nothing to do with introversion, but Je vs Ji. Introverted judging types are more prone to don't bother about the external mess around them, than extroverted judging types, which care about the external order. This actually points out that @Senka has to be Ti, or Fi. Even though Mal+ seems to get it to this Fi mode, I still think you're more Ti. How do you feel about problem solving? Do you like getting into core of problems? Do you like to analyze? Do you like using your own judgements? Are you interested in how things work?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Senka View Post
    I can't really relate with that. I don't even know my teacher's names most of the time, and for those I know, I don't usually mind if they're interested in me or not.
    Let's say that you're not the INFP I thought. Let's try this statement (without giving away the type it describes) -

I tend to become attracted to a special “someone,” and I prefer one deep relationship over many superficial ones.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IXXX

Quote Originally Posted by taylord View Post
    Well based on what I've heard you're definitely an introvert (you keep your desk messy, classic introvert move, it keeps them away from people) and definitely a perceiving one (you don't particularly care if things are finished and settled). Other than that I'm not exactly sure. I'll ask the standard questions: 1) when making up your mind about something, do you primarily rely on logic and structure, or do you gravitate towards emotion and empathy? 2) When taking in something new, do you prefer to take it simply, at face value or interpret / add meaning based on your gut?
    My stuffs are usually messy because no matter how I organize it, it will just be messy sooner or later so why still organize it?

1) I guess I've answered this here somewhere. When making up my mind or deciding, I tend to rely more on logic. I do ask others for an opinion but in the end, I'd go with the more reasonable choice.
    2) I take it slowly. Sometimes looking through it to see if it will be useful or not.

Have you taken any of the tests before?
    Yes, I took a couple of tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    How do you feel about problem solving?
    I find it fun.
    Except in math, I don't really like math problems sometimes.

Do you like getting into core of problems? Do you like to analyze? Do you like using your own judgments? Are you interested in how things work?
    Yes, Some reasons why I took a science major. I'm not just interested in learning how things work, I'm also kinda interested in what can I do with those things.
    I quit'd continuing my major for a while though. I didn't like the new and annoying system of our university, but I still plan on continuing in some other place.

I tend to become attracted to a special “someone,” and I prefer one deep relationship over many superficial ones.
    I do find some people interesting, but I don't really get attracted to someone.. yet.
    About the relationships, I'm not quite sure which one. I'm not even sure if I will even want one. Maybe someday, I guess.

OTL