User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 79

Thread: so confused about my type

  1. #61
    Senior Member Array Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    5w4 sx/sp
    LII Ni


    Quote Originally Posted by lume View Post
    thank you for the long response, i made the big five test

    Extroversion |||| 18%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 70%
    Emotional Stability |||||| 26%
    Accommodation |||||||||| 34%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 64%

    When I discovered MBTI i always thought about me being a thinker but i thought that couldnt be because im so sensitive. and i dont know maybe thats all random now but i can remember, when i was a child i were really helpful and nice and i behaved more extroverted. and it changed when i was 12 or something because i was emotionally hurt so badly by my father that i completely shut down and i became unsure of myself and shy as fuck. and i really became cold and always kept my distance. Maybe what I could mention is that i was in therapy because of depression and there i got told that im probably a thinker. but is it possible to be a sweet, warm and friendly kid who is a thinker as a teenager? i just mention my childhood so often because thats what i can really remember, now im just a little bit messed up and i soemtimes cant really tell what i am like, altough i often have this feelinng of writing completely unordered stuff and everyones just like "youre so organised and youre writing very well"

    maybe thats all just useless rambling that no one can understand, im so sorry
    There is no proof that any of @reckful's Jung quotes about the Si-dom actually correspond by what we call ISxJ. Perhaps ISxJ is all that Myers-Briggs says they are, and then some. But that has nothing to do with Jung's Si-dom type.
    "I absorb energy like a sponge everywhere I go. It allows me to see the world and my purpose in it." Zak Bagans, Ghost Adventures (INFJ)

  2. #62


    At Their Best

    People with INFP preferences have an inner core of values that guides their interactions and decisions. They want to be involved in work that contributes to both their own growth and inner development and those of others-- to have a purpose beyond their paycheck. They make a priority of clarifying their values and living in congruence with them.

    INFPs recognize and honor the emotional and psychological needs of others, even when others may not have recognized or expressed their own needs.

    Characteristics of INFPs

    INFPs primarily use their Feeling preference internally where they make decisions based on their values of self-understanding, individuality, and growth. Living by moral commitments to what they believe in is crucial to INFPs. They are likely to be

    § Sensitive, concerned, and caring

    § Idealistic and loyal to their ideas

    INFPs enjoy reading, discussing, and reflecting on possibilities of positive change in the future. They are curious about ideas and quick to see connections and meanings. INFPs are likely to

    § Be curious and creative

    § Have long-range version

    INFPs are usually fascinated by opportunities to explore the complexities of human personality - their own and others'. They tend to work in bursts of energy and are capable of great concentration and output when fully engaged in a project. They are generally faithful in fulfilling obligations related to people, work, or ideas to which they are committed, but they can have difficulty performing routine work that has little meaning for them.

    How Other May See Them

    INFPs find structures and rules confining and prefer to work autonomously. They are adaptable and flexible until something violates their inner values. Then they stop adapting. The resulting expression of value judgments can emerge with an intensity that is surprising to others.

    INFPs tend to be reserved and selective about sharing their most deeply held values and feelings. They value relationships based on depth, authenticity, true connection, and mutual growth. INFPs prize most those who take time to understand their values and goals. Others usually see INFPs as

    § Sensitive, introspective, and complex

    § Original and individual

    § Sometimes difficult to understand

    Potential Areas for Growth

    Sometimes life circumstances have not supported INFPs in the development and expression of their Intuition and Feeling preferences.

    § If they have not developed their Intuition, INFPs may not have reliable ways to take in information and may fail to notice the realities of situations. Then they may make decisions based solely on personal values and find it difficult to translate their values into action.

    § If they have not developed their Feeling, they may not take time for the inner valuing process by which they make their best decisions, instead going from one exciting possibility to another and achieving little.

    If INFPs do not find a place where they can use their gifts and be appreciated for their contributions, they usually feel frustrated and may

    § Have uncharacteristic difficulty expressing themselves verbally

    § Withdraw from people and situations

    § Not give enough information to others, especially about important values

    It is natural for INFPs to gives less attention to their non-preferred Thinking and Sensing parts. If they neglect these too much, however, they may

    § Become easily discouraged about the contrast between their ideals and accomplishments.

    § Reject logical reasoning even in situations that require it, asserting the supremacy of their internal viewpoint

    § Be impractical and have difficulty estimating the resources required to reach a desired goal.

    Under great stress, INFPs may begin seriously doubting their own competence and that of others, becoming overly critical and judgmental.

    So thats INFP, I marked the passages that seem to represent me, to the passages with the values; I do have my values and can become frustrated if someone doesnt go along with that, but these are usually values that are accepted and important for society.

    INFJs focus on possibilities, think in terms of values and come easily to decisions. The small number of
    this type (1 percent) is regrettable, since INFJs have unusually strong drive to contribute to the welfare of
    others and genuinely enjoy helping their fellow men. This type has great depth of personality; they are
    themselves complicated, and can understand and deal with complex issues and people.

    It is an INFJ who is likely to have visions of human events past, present, or future. If a person demonstrates
    an ability to understand psychic phenomena better than most others, this person is apt to be an INFJ.
    Characteristically, INFJs have strong empathic abilities and can be aware of another’s emotions or intents
    even before that person is conscious of these. This can take the form of feeling the distress of illnesses of
    others to an extent, which is difficult for other types. INFJs can intuit good and evil in others, although they
    seldom can tell how they came to know. Subsequent events tend to bear them out, however.

    INFJs are usually good students, achievers who exhibit an unostentatious creativity. They take their work
    seriously and enjoy academic activity. They can exhibit qualities of over perfectionism and put more into a
    task than perhaps is justified by the nature of the task. They generally will not be visible leaders, but will
    quietly exert influence behind the scenes.

    INFJs are hard to get to know. They have an unusually rich inner life, but they are reserved and tend not to
    share their reactions except with those they trust. Because of their vulnerability through a strong facility to
    introject, INFJs can be hurt rather easily by others, which, perhaps, is at least one reason they tend to be
    private people. People who have known an INFJ for years may find sides emerging, which come as a
    surprise. It's not that INFJs are inconsistent; they are very consistent and value integrity. But they have
    convoluted, complex personalities, which sometimes puzzle even them.

    INFJs like to please others and tend to contribute their own best efforts in all situations. They prefer and
    enjoy agreeing with others, and find conflict disagreeable and destructive.
    What is known as ESP is likely
    found in an INFJ more than in any other types, although other types are capable of such phenomena. INFJs
    have vivid imaginations exercised both as memory and intuition, and this can amount to genius, resulting at
    times in an INFJ’s being seen as mystical. This unfettered imagination often will enable this person to
    compose complex and often aesthetic works of art such as music, mathematical systems, poems, plays, and
    In a sense, the INFJ is the most poetic of all the types.

    Just as the ENTJ cannot not lead, so must an INFJ intuit; this capability extends to people, things, and often
    events, taking the form of visions, episodes of foreknowledge, premonitions, auditory and visual images of
    things to come
    . INFJs can have uncanny communications with certain individuals at a distance.

    As an ISFP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your value system. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in via your five sense in a literal, concrete fashion.

    ISFPs live in the world of sensation possibilities. They are keenly in tune with the way things look, taste, sound, feel and smell. They have a strong aesthetic appreciation for art, and are likely to be artists in some form, because they are unusually gifted at creating and composing things which will strongly affect the senses. They have a strong set of values, which they strive to consistently meet in their lives. They need to feel as if they're living their lives in accordance with what they feel is right, and will rebel against anything which conflicts with that goal. They're likely to choose jobs and careers which allow them the freedom of working towards the realization of their value-oriented personal goals.

    ISFPs tend to be quiet and reserved, and difficult to get to know well. They hold back their ideas and opinions except from those who they are closest to. They are likely to be kind, gentle and sensitive in their dealings with others. They are interested in contributing to people's sense of well-being and happiness, and will put a great deal of effort and energy into tasks which they believe in.

    ISFPs have a strong affinity for aesthetics and beauty. They're likely to be animal lovers, and to have a true appreciation for the beauties of nature. They're original and independent, and need to have personal space. They value people who take the time to understand the ISFP, and who support the ISFP in pursuing their goals in their own, unique way. People who don't know them well may see their unique way of life as a sign of carefree light-heartedness, but the ISFP actually takes life very seriously, constantly gathering specific information and shifting it through their value systems, in search for clarification and underlying meaning.

    ISFPs are action-oriented individuals. They are "doers", and are usually uncomfortable with theorizing concepts and ideas, unless they see a practical application. They learn best in a "hands-on" environment, and consequently may become easily bored with the traditional teaching methods, which emphasize abstract thinking. They do not like impersonal analysis, and are uncomfortable with the idea of making decisions based strictly on logic. Their strong value systems demand that decisions are evaluated against their subjective beliefs, rather than against some objective rules or laws.

    ISFPs are extremely perceptive and aware of others. They constantly gather specific information about people, and seek to discover what it means. They are usually penetratingly accurate in their perceptions of others.

    ISFPs are warm and sympathetic. They genuinely care about people, and are strongly service-oriented in their desire to please. They have an unusually deep well of caring for those who are close to them, and are likely to show their love through actions, rather than words.

    ISFPs have no desire to lead or control others, just as they have no desire to be led or controlled by others. They need space and time alone to evaluate the circumstances of their life against their value system, and are likely to respect other people's needs for the same.

    The ISFP is likely to not give themself enough credit for the things which they do extremely well. Their strong value systems can lead them to be intensely perfectionist, and cause them to judge themselves with unneccesary harshness.

    The ISFP has many special gifts for the world, especially in the areas of creating artistic sensation, and selflessly serving others. Life is not likely to be extremely easy for the ISFP, because they take life so seriously, but they have the tools to make their lives and the lives of those close to them richly rewarding experiences.

    As an ISFJ, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you takes things in via your five senses in a literal, concrete fashion. Your secondary mode is external, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your personal value system.

    ISFJs live in a world that is concrete and kind. They are truly warm and kind-hearted, and want to believe the best of people. They value harmony and cooperation, and are likely to be very sensitive to other people's feelings. People value the ISFJ for their consideration and awareness, and their ability to bring out the best in others by their firm desire to believe the best.

    ISFJs have a rich inner world that is not usually obvious to observers. They constantly take in information about people and situations that is personally important to them, and store it away. This tremendous store of information is usually startlingly accurate, because the ISFJ has an exceptional memory about things that are important to their value systems. It would not be uncommon for the ISFJ to remember a particular facial expression or conversation in precise detail years after the event occured, if the situation made an impression on the ISFJ.

    ISFJs have a very clear idea of the way things should be, which they strive to attain. They value security and kindness, and respect traditions and laws. They tend to believe that existing systems are there because they work. Therefore, they're not likely to buy into doing things in a new way, unless they're shown in a concrete way why its better than the established method.

    ISFJs learn best by doing, rather than by reading about something in a book, or applying theory. For this reason, they are not likely to be found in fields which require a lot of conceptual analysis or theory. They value practical application. Traditional methods of higher education, which require a lot of theorizing and abstraction, are likely to be a chore for the ISFJ. The ISFJ learns a task best by being shown its practical application. Once the task is learned, and its practical importance is understood, the ISFJ will faithfully and tirelessly carry through the task to completion. The ISFJ is extremely dependable.

    The ISFJ has an extremely well-developed sense of space, function, and aesthetic appeal. For that reason, they're likely to have beautifully furnished, functional homes. They make extremely good interior decorators. This special ability, combined with their sensitivity to other's feelings and desires, makes them very likely to be great gift-givers - finding the right gift which will be truly appreciated by the recipient.

    More so than other types, ISFJs are extremely aware of their own internal feelings, as well as other people's feelings. They do not usually express their own feelings, keeping things inside. If they are negative feelings, they may build up inside the ISFJ until they turn into firm judgments against individuals which are difficult to unseed, once set. Many ISFJs learn to express themselves, and find outlets for their powerful emotions.

    Just as the ISFJ is not likely to express their feelings, they are also not likely to let on that they know how others are feeling. However, they will speak up when they feel another individual really needs help, and in such cases they can truly help others become aware of their feelings.

    The ISFJ feels a strong sense of responsibility and duty. They take their responsibilities very seriously, and can be counted on to follow through. For this reason, people naturally tend to rely on them. The ISFJ has a difficult time saying "no" when asked to do something, and may become over-burdened. In such cases, the ISFJ does not usually express their difficulties to others, because they intensely dislike conflict, and because they tend to place other people's needs over their own. The ISFJ needs to learn to identify, value, and express their own needs, if they wish to avoid becoming over-worked and taken for granted.

    ISFJs need positive feedback from others. In the absence of positive feedback, or in the face of criticism, the ISFJ gets discouraged, and may even become depressed. When down on themselves or under great stress, the ISFJ begins to imagine all of the things that might go critically wrong in their life. They have strong feelings of inadequacy, and become convinced that "everything is all wrong", or "I can't do anything right".

    The ISFJ is warm, generous, and dependable. They have many special gifts to offer, in their sensitivity to others, and their strong ability to keep things running smoothly. They need to remember to not be overly critical of themselves, and to give themselves some of the warmth and love which they freely dispense to others.

    Gender issues are especially pointed for the INTP female. While all of the internal conceptualizing, however misunderstood, may be tolerated in a male, society is less likely to tolerate the same characteristic in a female. The absentminded professor is another image more conventionally male than female. This creates at least three special problems for the INTP female: First, women historically have not been looked upon as the architects of much beyond their own homes and families. The constant desire to make life conform to a theoretical model, while true to the INTP preference, flies in the face of traditional female roles. Second, conceptual originality is similarly not a traditional female trait. Some INTPs, asked the time of day, would be tempted to expound on the philosophical meaning of time; this eccentricity in a man may be looked upon as the result of overintelligence, in a woman it may result in her being labeled "dizzy" or even "dumb." Finally, the Thinking preference of INTPs directly counters most females' scripting to be subjective, soft, and caring. Even worse, when an INTP female's feeling side does surface, it often does so with intensity, an outpouring that can be frightening to both herself and others.

    As an INTP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things rationally and logically. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in primarily via your intuition.

    INTPs live in the world of theoretical possibilities. They see everything in terms of how it could be improved, or what it could be turned into. They live primarily inside their own minds, having the ability to analyze difficult problems, identify patterns, and come up with logical explanations. They seek clarity in everything, and are therefore driven to build knowledge. They are the "absent-minded professors", who highly value intelligence and the ability to apply logic to theories to find solutions. They typically are so strongly driven to turn problems into logical explanations, that they live much of their lives within their own heads, and may not place as much importance or value on the external world. Their natural drive to turn theories into concrete understanding may turn into a feeling of personal responsibility to solve theoretical problems, and help society move towards a higher understanding.

    INTPs value knowledge above all else. Their minds are constantly working to generate new theories, or to prove or disprove existing theories. They approach problems and theories with enthusiasm and skepticism, ignoring existing rules and opinions and defining their own approach to the resolution. They seek patterns and logical explanations for anything that interests them. They're usually extremely bright, and able to be objectively critical in their analysis. They love new ideas, and become very excited over abstractions and theories. They love to discuss these concepts with others. They may seem "dreamy" and distant to others, because they spend a lot of time inside their minds musing over theories. They hate to work on routine things - they would much prefer to build complex theoretical solutions, and leave the implementation of the system to others. They are intensely interested in theory, and will put forth tremendous amounts of time and energy into finding a solution to a problem with has piqued their interest.

    INTPs do not like to lead or control people. They're very tolerant and flexible in most situations, unless one of their firmly held beliefs has been violated or challenged, in which case they may take a very rigid stance. The INTP is likely to be very shy when it comes to meeting new people. On the other hand, the INTP is very self-confident and gregarious around people they know well, or when discussing theories which they fully understand.

    The INTP has no understanding or value for decisions made on the basis of personal subjectivity or feelings. They strive constantly to achieve logical conclusions to problems, and don't understand the importance or relevance of applying subjective emotional considerations to decisions. For this reason, INTPs are usually not in-tune with how people are feeling, and are not naturally well-equiped to meet the emotional needs of others.

    The INTP may have a problem with self-aggrandizement and social rebellion, which will interfere with their creative potential. Since their Feeling side is their least developed trait, the INTP may have difficulty giving the warmth and support that is sometimes necessary in intimate relationships. If the INTP doesn't realize the value of attending to other people's feelings, he or she may become overly critical and sarcastic with others. If the INTP is not able to find a place for themself which supports the use of their strongest abilities, they may become generally negative and cynical. If the INTP has not developed their Sensing side sufficiently, they may become unaware of their environment, and exhibit weakness in performing maintenance-type tasks, such as bill-paying and dressing appropriately.

    For the INTP, it is extremely important that ideas and facts are expressed correctly and succinctly. They are likely to express themselves in what they believe to be absolute truths. Sometimes, their well thought-out understanding of an idea is not easily understandable by others, but the INTP is not naturally likely to tailor the truth so as to explain it in an understandable way to others. The INTP may be prone to abandoning a project once they have figured it out, moving on to the next thing. It's important that the INTP place importance on expressing their developed theories in understandable ways. In the end, an amazing discovery means nothing if you are the only person who understands it.

    The INTP is usually very independent, unconventional, and original. They are not likely to place much value on traditional goals such as popularity and security. They usually have complex characters, and may tend to be relstless and temperamenta. They are strongly ingenious, and have unconventional thought patterns which allows them to analyze ideas in new ways. Consequently, a lot of scientific breakthroughs in the world have been made by the INTP.

    The INTP is at his best when he can work on his theories independently. When given an environment which supports his creative genius and possible eccentricity, the INTP can accomplish truly remarkable things. These are the pioneers of new thoughts in our society.


  3. #63


    Quote Originally Posted by PimpinMcBoltage View Post

    Are you more of the type of person who is quick to judge, but is withholding on telling what an object is or are you quick to point out what something is, but generally has trouble deciding if it's agreeable/valuable or not.

    This might not be very helpful, but if you have an answer to this question then you can narrow it down easier.
    Im really quick to judge but Im withholding it, Im keeping these judgements but its quite easy to prove me wrong because I generally dont trust my judgments, altough the first impression i get from somebody is mostly right.

    For example, when I think that a girl in my class is a really bitchy, talking behind peoples back type. I get these impressions really fast by looking at people. Then I get to talk to her and think that shes nice and that I was probably wrong. In the end it turns out that my first impression was right and that she is a bad person.

  4. #64


    Quote Originally Posted by lume View Post
    So thats INFP, I marked the passages that seem to represent me, to the passages with the values; I do have my values and can become frustrated if someone doesnt go along with that, but these are usually values that are accepted and important for society.

    So yes, definitely not an INFP.

    This is pretty good at explaining the functions of each type.

    I would also recommend reading the Lenore Thomson descriptions of the introverted types:

    What do you think of her ISXJ descriptions (as well as the others)?

  5. #65


    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Oh Jung said Si doms can be raving lunatics ..not that you are...but Si is very subjective and most common MBTI interpretation of ISxJs glosses over the very internal subjective nature of Si.

    Some of the things you say in this thread are EERILY like an Si dom e9 male I know. Other things that confirm Si for me is the constant feelings of deja vu (been here before) and that your thought processes go in a line, one thing just linking to the next.

    Read Jung Classics in the History of Psychology, you can Google it and scroll down to the introverted sensation type...I would post it for you but I am on my phone.
    I'm not sure but I don't think that I'm e9, really not. I'm always worrying, making up worst case scenarios and things a like. I also do have opinions on some things. When it comes to situations which are quite extreme I know what I want and what I don't want. I've always known that.

    I typed myself 2w1sp because in the book I reas it said that these types desire to be admired most. They can have like many "different personalities" and know how to use them to get someones admiracy. They know how they should be and act to be liked and loved around certain people. So they usually have many friends that are completely different.
    And it also mentioned that statement: "I don't want to have sex with you but I wan't you to want to have sex with me" that's so me when it comes to "dating"

    And to add, I'm very distant and difficult to get to know, yes. But the most people who know me always say how nice, dependable, friendly and warm I am. I just got hurt so many times that I shut down and won't let anybody get close easily.

  6. #66


    I think I can throw INFP, ISTJ and ISFP out. I beliebe that I'm using Fe as second and Ti as third function. Ti as 3rd can make Fe appear cold. and there are also SiTi or NiTi loops which may desribe why I'm not really using Fe at times.
    I read about ISFJ and INFJ, I would say Im one of them but it's hard ro distinguish Ni and Si.

  7. #67


    Introverted Sensing

    Introverted Sensing often involves storing data and information, then comparing and contrasting the current situation with similar ones.

    The immediate experience or words are instantly linked with the prior experiences, and we register a similarity or a difference—for example, noticing that some food doesn't taste the same or is saltier than it usually is.

    Introverted Sensing is also operating when we see someone who reminds us of someone else.

    Sometimes a feeling associated with the recalled image comes into our awareness along with the information itself. Then the image can be so strong, our body responds as if reliving the experience. The process also involves reviewing the past to draw on the lessons of history, hindsight, and experience.

    With introverted Sensing, there is often great attention to detail and getting a clear picture of goals and objectives and what is to happen. There can be a oneness with ageless customs that help sustain civilization and culture and protect what is known and long-lasting, even while what is reliable changes.
    Introverted iNtuiting* - (Ni)

    Introverted iNtuiting involves synthesizing the seemingly paradoxical or contradictory, which takes understanding to a new level.

    Using this process, we can have moments when completely new, unimagined realizations come to us.

    A disengagement from interactions in the room occurs, followed by a sudden "Aha!" or "That's it!" The sense of the future and the realizations that come from introverted iNtuiting have a sureness and an imperative quality that seem to demand action and help us stay focused on fulfilling our vision or dream of how things will be in the future.

    Using this process, we might rely on a focal device or symbolic action to predict, enlighten, or transform.

    We could find ourselves laying out how the future will unfold based on unseen trends and telling signs.

    This process can involve working out complex concepts or systems of thinking or conceiving of symbolic or novel ways to understand things that are universal.

    It can lead to creating transcendent experiences or solutions.

  8. #68


    I relate to both, Ni and Si somehow but the INFJ description fits me well whereas the ISFJ doesn't.

  9. #69
    No Array Thalassa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    6w7 sx
    SEE Fi


    Quote Originally Posted by lume View Post
    I relate to both, Ni and Si somehow but the INFJ description fits me well whereas the ISFJ doesn't.
    In what way, since you said you don't have any grand vision, don't understand why people get so upset about things like feminism, and mostly only care about yourself and people who you like...that sounds collectively more ISFJ.

    Don't pick INFJ because it seems more glamorous, only pick it if it is correct.

    You just know things, ask why or what lies beneath, and examine singular concepts from multiple frameworks?
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

    SEE-Fi /Gamma

  10. #70
    Senior Member Array AzulEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    7w6 sx/so


    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post

    I don't think you understand Si. Do you actually pay attention to the psychology of SJs, or just observe what they do with Je?

    SJs, especially Si doms, continually strive to recreate the sensory reality that makes them happiest. This is extremely individual, and borders on the non sensical in some SJs, hence strange attachment to particular appearances and rituals, for their own sake.

    Keirsey didn't understand SJs entirely. Partly because he didn't like them much, and partly because of his own tertiary Si as an INTP stupidly boxing SJs in to one particular culture: what he experienced himself growing up in white 20th century middle America.
    Wow- that is fascinating to me. In trying to understand the ESFJ in my life. Also- Si inferior for me and my Si is so underdeveloped- it's so bad. I feel sometimes I'm out of touch with reality in the sense of my memory bank. I just have so much fun out in Ne ville- that I focus nothing on my Si- and so I literally do not remember details and situations that people bring up to me. If they describe the stuff in detail, I'll be like, "Ohhhh yeahhhh. NOW I remember. thanks." I DO have some memories that are lodged in my mind that are triggered from things. ie- when I was a kid hospitalized to get my tonsils out. I can't remember anything around that time hardly- but very vivid details of the hospital experience cuz when you are six and going under the knife- which back in the day was a whole overnight thing- it is "traumatic." Anyway- I'm rambling- but thanks. maybe I need to find a thread to poke around that is specifically on Si.
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

Similar Threads

  1. Really confused what is my enneagram type?
    By Forever in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 05:35 PM
  2. I am still so confused! Please help me with my type
    By Fay in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-26-2013, 01:57 PM
  3. Confused about type
    By Capricorn Moon in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-28-2012, 04:35 PM
  4. I'm Confused about my Type
    By nickia in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 03:51 PM
  5. Confused About Your Type?
    By Wonkavision in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 07:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts