User Tag List

First 1234 Last

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by lume View Post
    Yeah, I read a book (Helen Palmer - The Enneagram) and the description of the "inner thoughts" (I don't know how to express this?) was just so deadly accurate. All this wanting to be loved, wanting to be wanted and to be admired, even if you don't admire this person. And the description of the type as a child was also the most accurate. I'm just not so much into helping people but I'm in my teens, I considerd having anxiety which doesn't make me act like I "should" be acting. And I'm also sx so these should be generally more into themselves. Before I read the book I also thought about being a 5 or a 6 but after reading this doesn't really fit.
    Ok.

Another question- when you zone out and daydream, what's going on in your mind? And why do you think you zone out and daydream?

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Hello, @lume.

I, too, am surprised by your enneatype. I would think perhaps 9w1, as it would correlate with avoidant as well as the impression of "floaty" thoughts and feelings. 2w1 tends to be quite hands-on and grounded.
    Maybe the book wasn't good :/ but that was just the most accurate. I'm not sure about being a nine because I had times in which I weren't so calm, as I mentioned worrying a lot and feelig anxious. And as I remember myself as a child I was always worrying and I cried and even got sick because of the smallest things. So I'm not that friendly, chilled or relaxed as a nine seems to be.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Maybe the book wasn't good :/ but that was just the most accurate. I'm not sure about being a nine because I had times in which I weren't so calm, as I mentioned worrying a lot and feelig anxious. And as I remember myself as a child I was always worrying and I cried and even got sick because of the smallest things. So I'm not that friendly, chilled or relaxed as a nine seems to be.
    Well, perhaps it's accurate. Just surprising compared to your overall impression of distance.

Did you associate with any of the MBTI types?

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Ok.

Another question- when you zone out and daydream, what's going on in your mind? And why do you think you zone out and daydream?
    I'm just slipping off in conversations, like someone mentions something and I just keep thinking about that and this leads to that and so on. It's difficult to explain, because I can't think of an example. Or I'm making up scenarios that will never happen. It's often about taking revenge on someone that hurt me and making these people feel bad..

I have to think alot, because I often don't have an opinion on something, in discussions I'm catching myself, argumenting for both sides. I need a lot of time to reflect about things. The rest of the time I'm thinking it's just fuzzy stuff.

Sorry, it's so hard to explain :/

Well, perhaps it's accurate. Just surprising compared to your overall impression of distance.

Did you associate with any of the MBTI types?
    It's like, I don't want to distant myself but I think I have to because I'm too sensitive and I get hurt so easily. So I'm not letting someone come close easily because I'm scared they're going to hurt me.
    In my thoughts I'm really people fixated, thinking about others a lot, about how I should present myself to make a good impression, even if I don't like them. But I often don't like someone if I'm getting the slightest sign of them rejecting me.

More or less with ISFP and INFP.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

It's like, I don't want to distant myself but I think I have to because I'm too sensitive and I get hurt so easily. So I'm not letting someone come close easily because I'm scared they're going to hurt me.
    In my thoughts I'm really people fixated, thinking about others a lot, about how I should present myself to make a good impression, even if I don't like them. But I often don't like someone if I'm getting the slightest sign of them rejecting me.

More or less with ISFP and INFP.
    You sound "supine" like me - lots of wanting to be wanted and lots of fear of rejection.

You sound "supine" like me - lots of wanting to be wanted and lots of fear of rejection.
    so could I be an ENFP or something? haha
    Ok I don't even know if there's any type fitting me

brainheart

I'm just slipping off in conversations, like someone mentions something and I just keep thinking about that and this leads to that and so on. It's difficult to explain, because I can't think of an example. Or I'm making up scenarios that will never happen. It's often about taking revenge on someone that hurt me and making these people feel bad..

I have to think alot, because I often don't have an opinion on something, in discussions I'm catching myself, argumenting for both sides. I need a lot of time to reflect about things. The rest of the time I'm thinking it's just fuzzy stuff.

Sorry, it's so hard to explain :/
    No need to apologize, you're being honest which is a good thing

Why do you not have an opinion on something, do you think? Why do you argue for both sides? What do you mean by "fuzzy stuff"?

If you don't want to answer these questions, no worries-

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    No need to apologize, you're being honest which is a good thing

Why do you not have an opinion on something, do you think? Why do you argue for both sides? What do you mean by "fuzzy stuff"?

If you don't want to answer these questions, no worries-
    I don't have a problem with these questions

I see both good and bad aspects in every opinion (mostly) and it's easy for me to spot which opinion someone stands for, so if i would want to impress someone, I could easily do that I guess. And I just don't care for most of the things. There are a few things which are important to me and everything else isn't something I have to have an opinion on.

and fuzzy stuff, I don't know. My thoughts come floating in and I forget them as quickly as they came, that's why it's so difficult to tell what I'm thinking about when I zone out, because I just think of everything.

brainheart

I don't have a problem with these questions

I see both good and bad aspects in every opinion (mostly) and it's easy for me to spot which opinion someone stands for, so if i would want to impress someone, I could easily do that I guess. And I just don't care for most of the things. There are a few things which are important to me and everything else isn't something I have to have an opinion on.

and fuzzy stuff, I don't know. My thoughts come floating in and I forget them as quickly as they came, that's why it's so difficult to tell what I'm thinking about when I zone out, because I just think of everything.
    Makes sense you wouldn't have an opinion on something you don't care about. So what is important to you?