User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 17 of 17

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb1 View Post
    That doesn't really make sense since you're talking about the same core type. So if you can't understand that's either due to your reliance on outdated descriptions or your misunderstanding for the differences between 6w7 and 6w5. I know the internal perspective and outer manifestations for every type and wing like the back of my hand...sx6w5 fits you well. I would have given the edge to 6w7/7w6 at first until I read more of your posts and saw portions of your video. Pretty sure in no way shape or form are you an assertive type...and that's including 'meek' assertives like fourish sevens. I'll give it a few months before the more streetsmart 7w6s/6w7s around here start to piece it together that you're not one of their own.
    Why do you think I am not assertive? I really have to disagree on this, as I can be very outspoken and always stand up for myself and don't afraid of the conflict. I read some 6w5 description and I found some things that are seriously not me... they are serious, self-controlled, and committed to specific moral, ethical, and political beliefs - I am fun loving, have very poor self control and I have no commitment to any belief system. Rather than focousing just at one system, I can choose something from every system that make sense to me, but I've never focoused just at one. Healthy people of this subtype combine the Six's capacity for organization and personal engagement I am such a chaotic and messy person, I have terrible organization skills. Healthy Sixes with a Five-wing often develop technical expertise and are valued as practical problems solvers; Technical experties? What is it even? I am everything but not a practical problem sovler (though it would be really cool, to have this ability), They are also attracted to professions such as medicine, law, and engineering; I dislike those...So many details and propositions to learn. I am much more into abstract and more free minded professions. I hate strict rules. Sixes with a Five-wing possess greater powers of concentration and focus Concetration? Focus? Like... I am not going to write more, because my concetration just ran out and I am too lazy to reed more of this ...

  2. #12
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb1 View Post
    That doesn't really make sense since you're talking about the same core type. So if you can't understand that's either due to your reliance on outdated descriptions or your misunderstanding for the differences between 6w7 and 6w5. I know the internal perspective and outer manifestations for every type and wing like the back of my hand...sx6w5 fits you well. I would have given the edge to 6w7/7w6 at first until I read more of your posts and saw portions of your video. Pretty sure in no way shape or form are you an assertive type...and that's including 'meek' assertives like fourish sevens. I'll give it a few months before the more streetsmart 7w6s/6w7s around here start to piece it together that you're not one of their own.
    Hey Tomb, I understand the level of expertise you are assigning yourself must be quite high when saying "I know the internal perspective and outer manifestations for every type and wing like the back of my hand..." but a 6w5 sx as meek (not assertive)? Meek is probably the last word I would use to describe a 6w5 sx...and I assure you I'm not making use of any outdated materials. Since I've devoted a good deal of time to studying this specific type I would be interested in hearing your take on it.

  3. #13
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    @Starry I thought I won't ask, but I will after all ... Can you please tell me, why do you think Ni? Or what about my posts made you feel like I am Ni dominant? Is it some a specific thing, or is it really just some feeling you can't explain? I would really like to know, 'cause the thing is I really do not relate to this typical ENFP picture and I was also told I don't seem like INFP, but everytime I try to ask people for help with my type and describe myself the verdict is xNFP everytime. So I just kind of got used to this ENFP idea of me, even though I don't totaly feel like one.
    Part of my feelings in this regard merely come from examining your test scores...which I realize are not always the most reliable but they did fit what I would have thought out of you. That Ni score was pretty darn high...but my suspicion with you is that you are an eNFJ. Now there are a couple of spots on the enneagram that can lend an ENFJ a more 'Pe-feel'... 4w3 being one of them.

    But again...this is still just a leaning I have. I trust in your knowledge and assessment of yourself very much and know you will work it out. And if you do change e-type...I still want you to post in the e7 thread!

  4. #14
    Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    You actually remind me quite a bit of another member whom I haven't seen in while @Crescent Fresh She is an eNFJ 4w3 <-and this is so not helpful telling you this but I am just wishing out loud that she was here so you could interact with her.
    I just happened to find out about this, heh. How have you been? (it feels good to be missed )

    Actually I considered (and got tested as 4w5) in recent times; however, I do get tested as a 4w3 few years ago when I'm at a very unhealthy state.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crescent Fresh View Post
    I just happened to find out about this, heh. How have you been? (it feels good to be missed )

    Actually I considered (and got tested as 4w5) in recent times; however, I do get tested as a 4w3 few years ago when I'm at a very unhealthy state.
    I've never tested any other, than 4w5 , but I think it's more likely for me to be a 4w3, though my test scores for 4w3 are pretty low. I learned not to relate at tests so much, they can be helpful but I still think, that your own research will give you much more knowledge and rather correct answers. But well sinice you are here and Starry noted I might be an Ni dom, even though I relate to Pe types, I'd like to know...How did you find your type? Have you always known you're a Je, or did it take you sometime and research? Also being an Ni have you ever felt close to Ne?

  6. #16
    Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    I've never tested any other, than 4w5 , but I think it's more likely for me to be a 4w3, though my test scores for 4w3 are pretty low. I learned not to relate at tests so much, they can be helpful but I still think, that your own research will give you much more knowledge and rather correct answers. But well sinice you are here and Starry noted I might be an Ni dom, even though I relate to Pe types, I'd like to know...How did you find your type? Have you always known you're a Je, or did it take you sometime and research? Also being an Ni have you ever felt close to Ne?
    Actually I don't think I've seen you around as I did take a break from TypeC. So I think you probably have gotten confused as I have never stated that you're a Ni dom.

    When it comes to me, I'm very certain that I'm a Je and Ni. I can certainly relate to Ne (and fascinated by it), though I do feel my Ne count is much lower than my Ni count in most crucial moments (that gut Je feeling when imposing early conclusion).

    Anyhow, good to see you in TypeC as I noticed that you're relatively new to this lovely forum.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crescent Fresh View Post
    Actually I don't think I've seen you around as I did take a break from TypeC. So I think you probably have gotten confused as I have never stated that you're a Ni dom.

    When it comes to me, I'm very certain that I'm a Je and Ni. I can certainly relate to Ne (and fascinated by it), though I do feel my Ne count is much lower than my Ni count in most crucial moments (that gut Je feeling when imposing early conclusion).

    Anyhow, good to see you in TypeC as I noticed that you're relatively new to this lovely forum.
    What? I did not say you stated I am Ni, I said Starry did it and since you're here I just wanted to ask you how did you find out your type... But thank you for welcoming me

Similar Threads

  1. [sx] sx/sp or sx/so? (3w2)
    By OneLovelyAdventure in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-14-2017, 05:12 PM
  2. [Inst] sx sp vs sx so
    By ataru in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-23-2016, 10:23 PM
  3. [Inst] How to distinguish Sx/Sp and Sx/So?
    By Speed Gavroche in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-23-2013, 04:22 PM
  4. Good Way(s) to Tell if You're Sx/sp or Sx/so?
    By Chiharu in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 04:49 PM
  5. [sx] sx/sp dating sx/soc
    By themarlins in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 04:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO