Ahoi. Yeah. I've been goooone for a long time. Not that this is of interest..... Due to depression I'm stuck at home and trying to remember what I once enjoyed, and that's why this forum came to my mind and the whole mbti-thing.
Sorry, tmi I guess. Guess you will not know me at all. Buuuuut.... I have a close male friend that I've met after I kind of forgot about the mbti-stuff and all, but I'm really interested now about what his type might be. I have a good idea about what he is, but I will keep it to myself so I don't influence you......well.
- is 38 by now, has studied history and sociology but has worked at 1000s of different jobs, often as a barkeeper. Met him at my last job as online editor. He quit this job after 1 year and went on a trip to pakistan, iran etc.
- he is extremeley talkative and has a veeeeery fast mind and is extremely fast in making associations and jokes all the time.
- he is very creative, especially with words and wordplays etc.
- he has had 1000s of relationships I'd say.
- he is very passionate, and has strong point of views, often unconventional and questioning all kinds of standards and systems
- is always working on himself and his problems - at the moment he is into meditating - but he's not spiritual, he just want to find some kind of inner contentment
- he can be kind of unstable, I'd say, about his romantic relationships. I mean, he's ready to end a relationships that's not working, and he seems to fall in love easily
- as a friend, he is extremely reliable. could call him in the middle of the night if I needed his comfort.
- he is very good at talking about his feelings and thoughts, very good at expressing himself
- I'd say he's kind of an idealist .... don't know how to explain....I mean, he has not changed the world for the better this far, but I can see idealism in him in all he does...
- since we have a real emotional connection, I'm rather sure that he must be an NF....
- I can say that he absolutely doesn't care about material values....
- I think he has a hard time doing the same job for too long ....
- He has drastic changes in mood, I would say....he can be extremely enthusiastic and melancholic....he himself says that he is not really depressed, but often struggles with feelings of loneliness
- He's always interested in getting to know new people, he can be a lot of fun in group but also one-on-one
well, I know it's not much, but I'm really interested in any of your guesses ....