User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 17 of 17

  1. #11
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,008

    Default

    It's a close call between INTP and ENTP, but not too close to call it ENTP ("I was too lazy to use a dictionary" sounds like ENTP). There is no way you are ENFJ ("I've always found those super romantic moments funny and awkward" - No ENFJ would seriously say that!).

    I don't take into consideration your statements about your childhood, because you're not that child anymore. But your present, adult interpretation of your childhood, and development (or evolution) out of childhood, can be helpful in deciding type.

    You are really ambivalent about the problem of extroversion versus introversion, "you'll have the stimuli from your inside to get a stimuli from outside, don't you?" But then you say you're an Extrovert based on your childhood ("as a child I was totally E, so I'd go with E"). However, you're not that child anymore. Then you state that you're not social enough to go out on weekends. The totality of that evidence points toward Introvert, although you strongly come across as ENTP.

    You indicate that you are a Perceptive ('Although I feel I have a constant sense what's gonna happen in the future, and I know what are my main goals, the roads I imagine always change," and "I also have closure-problems"). (As a side note, you used the slang word "gonna," indicating that you use some (ahem) advanced methods with the English language. You should perhaps toss in some double negatives, for example, "I ain't gonna do this no more.")

    You prefer Thinking over Feeling ("I can easily criticize, and I struggle when I have to tell compliments (I feel awkward)"), although that's not to say you don't have feelings. And you're definitely Intuitive.

    This sounds somewhat like me:
    "3. Hm. I usually get ideas what/how i should do something in the future, then I found something else. Although I feel I have a constant sense what's gonna happen in the future, and I know what are my main goals, the roads I imagine always change. It's like my perspectives in the present always change about the future. I usually think a lot about my past too (mistakes, memories etc.)"

    Your self-description goes beyond the MBTI. In other words, not every trait you describe yourself as can be found in the MBTI system. You describe yourself using traits from different personality systems. In the Ansir system, you have Evokateur and Philosopher traits. In the Enneagram, you come across as a type 5w4 or 3w4. This is because you are "more emotional than other NT's." Exactly. That being said, it doesn't rule out completely the idea that you're a 4w3, which is another type that feels contradicted by their own feelings.

    "What makes me angry is when someone spreads his/her stupidity (like social dogmas, racism, sexism, too emotional or fake rational behavior)." Disliking inauthenticity is a type 4 trait.

    "I think I can be really emotional and empathetic" indicates that you are a thinker with some ambivalent attitudes toward feeling. If you really were a feeler, you wouldn't just THINK that you can be a feeler, you simply would be a feeler. The suppression of your feelings which you describe as you grew older compel my judgment more towards the 3w4 or 4w3 than the 5w4.

    The 3w4 and 4w3 are both conflicted types - they are conflicted between feeling and thinking, sociable and non-sociable, introverted and extroverted. However, the 3 and 4 also have a lot in common. The 4w3 pays more attention to the social aspect, and you ideate about being a social savior of some kind. The 3w4 is motivated more by self-improvement and self-perfection. Your Evokateur (you don't want to be bland and normal) and Philosopher (you are interested in individuality on a global scale) traits swing my decision more toward the type 4 as your dominant e-type.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    It's a close call between INTP and ENTP, but not too close to call it ENTP ("I was too lazy to use a dictionary" sounds like ENTP). There is no way you are ENFJ ("I've always found those super romantic moments funny and awkward" - No ENFJ would seriously say that!).
    Well if there's a pretty cold rational ENFJ then sure...


    You are really ambivalent about the problem of extroversion versus introversion, "you'll have the stimuli from your inside to get a stimuli from outside, don't you?" But then you say you're an Extrovert based on your childhood ("as a child I was totally E, so I'd go with E"). However, you're not that child anymore. Then you state that you're not social enough to go out on weekends. The totality of that evidence points toward Introvert, although you strongly come across as ENTP.
    I am also not social enough to do that all the time. ... She can still be a cognitive extravert. Though socially sure introvert.


    You indicate that you are a Perceptive ('Although I feel I have a constant sense what's gonna happen in the future, and I know what are my main goals, the roads I imagine always change," and "I also have closure-problems"). (As a side note, you used the slang word "gonna," indicating that you use some (ahem) advanced methods with the English language. You should perhaps toss in some double negatives, for example, "I ain't gonna do this no more.")
    She's not English.


    The 3w4 and 4w3 are both conflicted types - they are conflicted between feeling and thinking, sociable and non-sociable, introverted and extroverted. However, the 3 and 4 also have a lot in common. The 4w3 pays more attention to the social aspect, and you ideate about being a social savior of some kind. The 3w4 is motivated more by self-improvement and self-perfection. Your Evokateur (you don't want to be bland and normal) and Philosopher (you are interested in individuality on a global scale) traits swing my decision more toward the type 4 as your dominant e-type.
    Aye I always thought she may have a strong 4.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    @Rorut

    It's always funny to see a long lost soul suddenly reappear.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    Well if there's a pretty cold rational ENFJ then sure...




    I am also not social enough to do that all the time. ... She can still be a cognitive extravert. Though socially sure introvert.




    She's not English.


    I know she's not English, that's why I decided to educate her with an even more advanced method than "gonna": the double negative.

    Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    Aye I always thought she may have a strong 4.
    How long have you known this person for?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    I know she's not English, that's why I decided to educate her with an even more advanced method than "gonna": the double negative.
    Lol ok :p


    How long have you known this person for?
    A year?

  6. #16
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    Lol ok :p




    A year?
    Then why wasn't I informed?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Then why wasn't I informed?
    I saw the thread only when you replied to it.

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] What the hell is my personality????..please help
    By koh in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2017, 04:38 PM
  2. What the *uck is my type before I lose my mind =_= !
    By DominicHughes in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-05-2015, 02:24 AM
  3. [INTJ] What the hell is an INTJ?
    By Haphazard in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 06:04 PM
  4. Naomi Klein: What the hell is her problem, anyway?
    By pure_mercury in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 05:37 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 12:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO