User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

okay just watched the video and agree with starry...totally adorable.

i don't know...i still wanna type you enfp but you do come across more isfp ish in this video than your last.

are you only unsure of e/i? because that parts easy. it's totally enfp over infp.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Can I take a wild guess that you're gonna say 9 disintegrating to 6? It seems like a Starry move.

I love you ENFP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post

I love you ENFP.

7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post

At first I had the cute tongue attached...this one... And I was simply horrified...in spite of the fact I felt deep in my gut/Starry soul...that you probably like the cute tongue better.

Still, never wanting to be seen using the cute tongue...I quickly edited. That's actually tongue10 for those of you wanting to commit that to memory...

I only use tongue10 with those members I want to French kiss I love dearly.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    At first I had the cute tongue attached...this one... And I was simply horrified...in spite of the fact I felt deep in my gut/Starry soul...that you probably like the cute tongue better.

Still, never wanting to be seen using the cute tongue...I quickly edited. That's actually tongue10 for those of you wanting to commit that to memory...

I only use tongue10 with members I want to French kiss I love dearly.
    I actually prefer tongue10 so it was a wise decision.

And the feeling is mutual, darling.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I always figured that was related to Te; filtering through your thoughts for what's relevant and direct.
    Maybe... it doesn't seem to have Te coldness about it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    yeah it's hard to say nfps do one or the other because it depends on what were talking about or our mood or how many times we've tried the organic approach and it didn't work so we just choose to be super direct.
    Yeah it's really true. I feel like my communication style can change so much one moment to the next...

Lol, this is kind of weird for me. I've pretty much been sold on xNFP since I learned about Myers-Briggs a year ago and identified heavily with the idea of Ne/NF-ness (as corny as that sounds), now I just feel strangely depersonalized, even though I shouldn't. This is changing my perspective of myself more-so than learning my enneagram type.
    It's really crazy how everything suddenly "looks" different when you start seeing it in a different light, isn't it. Like the world wasn't as you understood it before. Everything shifts.

It's still really interesting to me how different your core enneatype seems to present than mine. You always seem calm in your posts. Maybe that's why I can see you as an I... something about your energy level just seems calmer/more peaceful than mine. Slower tempo, gentler response. But who knows. People tell me I'm calming and peaceful and I think they're nuts because I sure don't feel like that inside much of the time!

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Stansmith
    I see
    I?FP 9w1>6w7>3w4 Sp/Sx
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Stansmith

I'm still trying to wrap my head around my own SeNi use (Se always comes out as a weak function for me). I keep reading descriptions on Ne and Ni, and it all just seems like semantics, I can't accurately put my finger on the differences between the two. I decided I'd post some pictures and describe them to get an idea of my perception functions at work.

She's very pretty. The filter reminds me of a Tarkovsky film. I feel like this picture is sort of an encapsulation of human beauty, even if that wasn't the intention of the photographer/editor. Something about seeing an 'artsy' picture of a human face (specifically female) makes me think of that. The human face and 'essence' in-of-itself is something of artistic value when presented in the right way.

Apparently, this is somewhere in Ireland. Incredible. I just feel an incredible urge to be in that specific place. I feel like I could live my entire life just wandering through that general area, seeing where it takes me. I want to just merge with it somehow. I'd imagine if I were there, I'd be wearing something subtle and earthy, something that blends in seamlessly with the general aesthetic of the area. I love how there seems to be noone in sight. I can't look at pictures like this without wishing I could teleport. I kind of wish I was from the British Isles (not London), Manchester specifically, for whatever reason.

I love the teal-ish/baby blue background. I can't think of any place where such a picture is possible, but it's beautiful. His fur looks incredibly soft and gentle. Likely one of the most beautiful creatures I've ever seen.

For whatever reason, I like the way this looks. I love how minimalistic, whimsical and laissez-faire it is. I love Polaroid-type pictures. I love how her eyes just pop out in that head shot and fill up half the page. It's hot. She's like a little gremlin or something. I would love to have a scrapbook.

I love this film. The mid 60s aesthetic is incredible. I feel like life should be an accumulation of moments like this one. I can just imagine how the sun feels, the sound of the waves crashing, the sense of peace and subdued joy they must be feeling, being with one another in this specific spot, at this specific moment. It's simple, yet perfect. I can also imagine the sadness they must be feeling, knowing that this moment will eventually end, and the intensity they're feeling will eventually fade. Moments like these never last, but they're amazing to look back on. These are the moments I wish I could capture through some sort of medium, be it film, literature, music, photography, or perhaps, through my own eyes.

-------

What do you think? @DJ Arendee @brainheart @skylights @Elfboy @Starry @Lady X @Zarathustra @Vetani

Stansmith

I've noticed I can sit in one place for an hour, staring in one fixed direction, while taking in absolutely nothing. People tend to assume I'm in deep thought, when I'm really not thinking about anything at all, nor am I really observing a tangible object. I'm just in some strange, quiet, lucid metaphysical state.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Lol. Ironically enough, he's also an ISFP 6w7 who I confused for ENFP. I don't follow his Ni rants half the time though, and often find them quite stupid. Perhaps since it's a subjective function, not all Ni users are gonna be on the same plane.

I think ISFP 6s and the stereotypical ISFP 9 are night and day. I can barely relate to the 9w8s, they're on some hippy shit.
    ISFP "hippies" are usually going to be SiFe.

Also, for some reason I'm under the impression that Kanye is ESTp-Se 8w7. What Fi user would make a complete ass of themself to stand up for Beyonce? I mean I guess 6's are capable of that. But the man doesn't have a shred of decency. lmao.