User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Whoever pointed out that you seem to have pretty short, straightforward answers had a really good point. I have a really, really hard time seeing a Ne dom or even aux staying as on-topic as you did. Your answers were often gently vague/big picture (Pe) and seemed Fi, but they really didn't tend to stray at all and you rarely rephrase or loop back to old topics or shoot forward into implications. You just answer in a genuine way and move on. I support IxxP/ISFP as well. Your 6ness seems very different from my 6ness but that doesn't mean anything beyond us being different.

WALMART

I typed ENTP when I first discovered MBTI. I was hesitant to explore anything else because I thought extraverted intuition was the pinnacle of awesome. I one day realized I was the pinnacle of awesome, promptly freeing myself for an opportunity to understand.

There's a lot more to all this than a casual brush can give, and unfortunately, I think that's all many ever get.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I saw this earlier this morning and if there actually existed a possibility on this plain of me being a more organized human being...I really feel I would have been one of the first responders <-and then I could have posted or merely repped that 'everyone's gonna say ISFP.' I don't think so though. And I don't get e6 either.
    Can I take a wild guess that you're gonna say 9 disintegrating to 6? It seems like a Starry move.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Whoever pointed out that you seem to have pretty short, straightforward answers had a really good point. I have a really, really hard time seeing a Ne dom or even aux staying as on-topic as you did. Your answers were often gently vague/big picture (Pe) and clearly Fi, but they really didn't tend to stray at all and you rarely rephrase or loop back to old topics or shoot forward into implications. You just answer in a genuine way and move on. I support IxxP/ISFP as well.
    I feel like I do that a lot in private, or when I'm feeling fairly extroverted or loosey-goosey. I felt self-conscious on camera so just went with direct answers to get it over with.

I do notice the implications of things, but I just discard it because I feel its irrelevant or ranty, and prefer to keep it to myself so I'm not expending too much energy. Saying more words to others than I need to feels like work most of the time.

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Your type is: ADORABLE

Had I been a bit more organized this morning (<-why am I even saying that? when I'm honest with myself I really shouldn't be saying that as if it was a possibility...)

I saw this earlier this morning and if there actually existed a possibility on this plain of me being a more organized human being...I really feel I would have been one of the first responders <-and then I could have posted or merely repped that 'everyone's gonna say ISFP.' I don't think so though. And I don't get e6 either.

And I want to know... to what extent if any do you have a sense of keeping a handle on your behavior...controlling the way you present yourself?
    Thanks.

And I definitely put a filter on myself.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I feel like I do that a lot in private, or when I'm feeling fairly extroverted or loosey-goosey. I felt self-conscious on camera so just went with direct answers to get it over with.

I do notice the implications of things, but I just discard it because I feel its irrelevant or ranty, and prefer to keep it to myself so I'm not expending too much energy. Saying more words to others than I need to feels like work most of the time.
    Actually I think it's interesting because you seem to get to the "heart" of the matter fairly quickly, which is a gift I certainly do not have. It seems like an SF thing, but that's not a call on your type, just an association.

ISFP with some strong Ni
    I really like cats and food.

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Actually I think it's interesting because you seem to get to the "heart" of the matter fairly quickly, which is a gift I certainly do not have. It seems like an SF thing, but that's not a call on your type, just an association.
    I always figured that was related to Te; filtering through your thoughts for what's relevant and direct.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I always figured that was related to Te; filtering through your thoughts for what's relevant and direct.
    yeah it's hard to say nfps do one or the other because it depends on what were talking about or our mood or how many times we've tried the organic approach and it didn't work so we just choose to be super direct.

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    I typed ENTP when I first discovered MBTI. I was hesitant to explore anything else because I thought extraverted intuition was the pinnacle of awesome. I one day realized I was the pinnacle of awesome, promptly freeing myself for an opportunity to understand.

There's a lot more to all this than a casual brush can give, and unfortunately, I think that's all many ever get.
    Lol, this is kind of weird for me. I've pretty much been sold on xNFP since I learned about Myers-Briggs a year ago and identified heavily with the idea of Ne/NF-ness (as corny as that sounds), now I just feel strangely depersonalized, even though I shouldn't. This is changing my perspective of myself more-so than learning my enneagram type.