User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

ISFPs have also been called the most "NF-y" of the non-NFs. (◕‿◕✿)

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    So, basically, sex, drugs, and violence?

Yeah, as I (we've) said: Se.
    Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Yes, with the Ni tertiary/inferior jumping to conclusions. Also there's a lot of six worst case scenario action going on there.
    The date rape conclusion also seemed like a pretty sp-ish thought to me, although I'm willing to concede to so/sx but I wouldn't rule out so/sp - he tends to view himself more as a born outsider (conta-flow) than a born insider (syn-flow). Flashing back to his thread where he called himself a "freak of nature" ENFP.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Stansmith

I can think of quite a few times where I've gotten an abstract 'feeling' of my life, and destiny finally coming together. I remember the first time I picked up a DSLR camera and literally thinking "wow, this is it. This is my life.", and not being able to explain why. I knew it was illogical, but I just went with the idea. I just figured it was just some euphoric rush everyone gets when discovering a passion. I often feel that way after having a generally great day too, or even just waking up on the right side of the bed in the morning.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    You are most definitely an FP, and I agree with SFP (leaning towards ISFP). Being 6w7 and so/sx could definitely make you think and seem like you're an extrovert though. Gotta admit, the fact that you post like 20 pictures in half of your forum posts is what initially got me thinking Se. You place a lot of importance on image and what you see = it all seems like physically mapping out the details and images of the thoughts you're sharing. I mean, I'm an ENFP (shout-out to all those who think I'm a mistyped ESFJ ) and I find those "what do you picture ___ looking like" threads fun but I don't take it nearly as seriously or put as much effort into it as you do. The way you find these common physical characteristics among people you believe to share a similar type reminds me a lot of @Vetani who's an Se-dom. Stuff like that is simply not on my priority list.
    So I've been pulled in here by dear Ms Chanaynay... I'll give my 2 cents.

I've not seen the whole of the video, but based on the snippets I've seen you don't move much, and you talk slowly. You are also very inert, taking the shape of the chair (i.e. leaning on it). This suggests a person who is adaptable and languid, yet lacking in initiative; and because of this, I'm getting a strong IP vibe.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

Hmm, this may not be relevant and at worst completely misleading but Stansmith's responses seem type 6 to me. I think anyway (enneagram isn't my strong point) but it's how he's grasping at straws in a desperate, final act of defiance of his fate. I've seen it in others before who were sixes.

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Hmm, this may not be relevant and at worst completely misleading but Stansmith's responses seem type 6 to me. I think anyway (enneagram isn't my strong point) but it's how he's grasping at straws in a desperate, final act of defiance of his fate. I've seen it in others before who were sixes.
    I'm actually genuinely intrigued by all this. I appreciate the subtle condescension anyway.

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I'm actually genuinely intrigued by all this. I appreciate the subtle condescension anyway.
    Ha. Yeah, you don't seem very defensive to me, more like you're trying to make sense of what goes on with you and how it correlates with cognitive functions.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Omg you really do remind me of Kanye.. Something about how you talk and your mannerisms.

Lol, nothing personal. I think you're an all right guy.

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    Omg you really do remind me of Kanye.. Something about how you talk and your mannerisms.
    Lol. Ironically enough, he's also an ISFP 6w7 who I confused for ENFP. I don't follow his Ni rants half the time though, and often find them quite stupid. Perhaps since it's a subjective function, not all Ni users are gonna be on the same plane.

I think ISFP 6s and the stereotypical ISFP 9 are night and day. I can barely relate to the 9w8s, they're on some hippy shit.

Should be fixed by now. Thanks.
    Your type is: ADORABLE

Had I been a bit more organized this morning (<-why am I even saying that? when I'm honest with myself I really shouldn't be saying that as if it was a possibility...)

I saw this earlier this morning and if there actually existed a possibility on this plain of me being a more organized human being...I really feel I would have been one of the first responders <-and then I could have posted or merely repped that 'everyone's gonna say ISFP.' I don't think so though. And I don't get e6 either.

And I want to know... to what extent if any do you have a sense of keeping a handle on your behavior...controlling the way you present yourself?