User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    You are most definitely an FP, and I agree with SFP (leaning towards ISFP). Being 6w7 and so/sx could definitely make you think and seem like you're an extrovert though. Gotta admit, the fact that you post like 20 pictures in half of your forum posts is what initially got me thinking Se. You place a lot of importance on image and what you see = it all seems like physically mapping out the details and images of the thoughts you're sharing. I mean, I'm an ENFP (shout-out to all those who think I'm a mistyped ESFJ ) and I find those "what do you picture ___ looking like" threads fun but I don't take it nearly as seriously or put as much effort into it as you do. The way you find these common physical characteristics among people you believe to share a similar type reminds me a lot of @Vetani who's an Se-dom. Stuff like that is simply not on my priority list.
    I feel like 7s in general tend to jump from topic-to-topic quickly, whatever it may be. I don't think an ISFP would even spend much time here. They're just like "cool" and move on.

brainheart

Se is wacky too. My ISFP kid is a total goofball with a hilarious sense of humor. And my ESFP husband is absurdly wacky. I would say the same things about Ryan Gosling. But it's a different sort of wacky/ tangential approach than Ne. It's less nuanced and less abstract. It's more of this world, more kinesthetic, while Ne is more head-y, more hypothetical.

Like I said, I see no Ne in your video.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    This is why I see SeNi.

NeSi users are very grounded in their Si framework.

NiSe users are much more unhinged, kinda just working with whatever "random" stuff Ni brings up.
    Totally.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Wait didn't we Already do this? Ill look again but I can't hear sound on my stupid phone.

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Se is wacky too. My ISFP kid is a total goofball with a hilarious sense of humor. And my ESFP husband is absurdly wacky. I would say the same things about Ryan Gosling. But it's a different sort of wacky/ tangential approach than Ne. It's less nuanced and less abstract. It's more of this world, more kinesthetic, while Ne is more head-y, more hypothetical.

Like I said, I see no Ne in your video.

Totally.
    Can you give me an example if you don't mind?

Stansmith

Here's an example of the sarcastic, unfunny observations/conclusions I would make/come to:

-I see a girl from the track team training with her coach = He's trying to sleep with her.

-The black guy from the matrix offers Neo the choice of two pills after being abducted = Thats stupid. He could be a date rapist offering him a roofie.

-Forced to watch a 15-second trailer before a youtube video = Right, another film about handsome douchebags with guns, speedboats and east coast accents.

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Can you give me an example if you don't mind?
    Sure. This isn't wacky and tangential necessarily, but it's very Fi + Ne, starting @20 seconds-

Notice how he starts a sentence and then just stops because he finds a better way to say it and so he just starts saying the better way. Ne does this a lot. Also, the better way is a metaphor. INFPs always feel like they can express themselves better in metaphor. He also does the Ne aux 'looking up into his head'.

This person is also super ENFP. It may be an extreme E version, but you get the idea that way.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Here's an example of the sarcastic, unfunny observations/conclusions I would make/come to:

-I see a girl from the track team training with her coach = He's trying to sleep with her.

-The black guy from the matrix offers Neo the choice of two pills after being abducted = Thats stupid. He could be a date rapist offering him a roofie.

-Forced to watch a 15-second trailer before a youtube video = Right, another film about handsome douchebags with guns, speedboats and east coast accents.
    So, basically, sex, drugs, and violence?

Yeah, as I (we've) said: Se.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I feel like 7s in general tend to jump from topic-to-topic quickly, whatever it may be. I don't think an ISFP would even spend much time here. They're just like "cool" and move on.
    And yet there are ISFPs who actually do spend time here.

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Notice how he starts a sentence and then just stops because he finds a better way to say it and so he just starts saying the better way. Ne does this a lot. Also, the better way is a metaphor. INFPs always feel like they can express themselves better in metaphor. He also does the Ne aux 'looking up into his head'.
    Oh god, this is too true it actually hurts. This was one of the reasons I refrained from posting my video for other people to play around with my type; I just knew I was going to jump all over my words and a lot of my sentences would come out incomprehensibly and awkwardly. Sad part is there's no filter for this IRL so whenever I stumble over my words and correct myself mid-sentence I just feel super awkward. I actually have to be really conscious and focused to not try to do all this because otherwise I just sound like a sloppy drunk slurring his words (yeah, sometimes I mix words together sometimes too when the word I'm about to say makes me think of another word).
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Stansmith

I have one hell of FiNi loop then. Practically lifelong. Other SPs haven't ever really been my 'tribe'.

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    So, basically, sex, drugs, and violence?

Yeah, as I (we've) said: Se.
    Yes, with the Ni tertiary/inferior jumping to conclusions. Also there's a lot of six worst case scenario action going on there.

I have one hell of NiFi loop then. Practically lifelong. Other SPs haven't ever really been my 'tribe'.
    ISFPs are not your typical SPs. I don't think they feel like part of a tribe. My ISFP kid is definitely his own person.