First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    For some reason I really want to say isfp or esfp. I'm getting an Se impression from you. It looks like you're not revealing your true power. I see a great well of energy within and your lazy demeanor signifies that you're not being challenged enough to reveal it. Maybe I'm projecting something. Maybe you're an INFJ.
    ISFP was my initial reaction as well.

Not sure there is enough energy for ESFP. Also, there is an economy/efficiency of communication.

I get much more of an Fi vibe than Fe.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    ISFP was my initial reaction as well.

Not sure there is enough energy for ESFP. Also, there is an economy/efficiency of communication.

I get much more of an Fi vibe than Fe.
    What Se-Ni characteristics do you notice?

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

All I certainly see is Fi.

And it's there to an extent and in a way that, imo, almost unmistakably points to FP, not TJ.

Not sure yet on SeNi vs SiNe.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Ok, finished now.

The whole time there was this eye movement thing you had going on that made me think SeNi.

I've got a similar kinda thing, I think, although I'm probably a little more lost (Ni).

I didn't give into that judgment, tho, and kept looking for SiNe.

I would say that you don't seem to have that much of a "harshness" or "coldness" that I sometimes associate with Se, relative to Ne. Ne seems very airy and ethereal, like the user's gaze on you and things is soft, whereas Se users gaze much more penetratingly, much more "in your face", much more direct, almost confrontational (not the exact word needed, but it's something like that).

The kicker for me was your answer to the question, "What do you think most about?"

I think an NFP would've just started spewing out the mouth all different kinds of stuff they constantly think about.

You gave it a moment's thought, and said, "I don't know."

That speaks to a very high likelihood of SFP, imo.

You're also either gay or bisexual.

Stansmith

@Zarathustra

You're also either gay or bisexual.

I was honestly flustered and embarrassed about trying to articulate my thought process and thought I'd skip the question entirely. Generally, I tend to think about whatever random thing comes to mind without any consistent pattern. I'd say it's a constant dialogue of "I wonder why..", "I've noticed this and that", "this is better than this", "I (don't) like this because...", etc. Sometimes I daydream and think about what I would be doing in some hypothetical future situation/paradise.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Generally, I tend to think about whatever random thing comes to mind without any consistent pattern.
    This is why I see SeNi.

NeSi users are very grounded in their Si framework.

NiSe users are much more unhinged, kinda just working with whatever "random" stuff Ni brings up.

brainheart

Ooo, you're cute. I had no idea

I have to say I fail to see Ne. Like totally. You don't go on tangents at all and answer the questions in a very literal way. Very Se.

Also XSFP because I get the same you're super cute feeling I get from XSFPs. Seriously, I love XSFPs. (I think ISFP is more likely than ESFP, though.)

Also I'm going for either 963 or 639 for core + tritype.

It's crazy what a difference a video makes in your perception of a person.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

You are most definitely an FP, and I agree with SFP (leaning towards ISFP). Being 6w7 and so/sx could definitely make you think and seem like you're an extrovert though. Gotta admit, the fact that you post like 20 pictures in half of your forum posts is what initially got me thinking Se. You place a lot of importance on image and what you see = it all seems like physically mapping out the details and images of the thoughts you're sharing. I mean, I'm an ENFP (shout-out to all those who think I'm a mistyped ESFJ ) and I find those "what do you picture ___ looking like" threads fun but I don't take it nearly as seriously or put as much effort into it as you do. The way you find these common physical characteristics among people you believe to share a similar type reminds me a lot of @Vetani who's an Se-dom. Stuff like that is simply not on my priority list.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Stansmith

Some ISFPs

Lol, I can maybe see myself in them. Although I relate to the effects of unhealthy Si in NFPs pretty well. I feel like I inhibit the expression of a lot of whatever Ne wackiness people expect, I can certainly go on tangents. I've never experienced tertiary Ni conspiracy-related obsessions, although I can maybe see how I've reacted to things in a paranoid, narrow-minded way in the past.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    This is why I see SeNi.

NeSi users are very grounded in their Si framework.

NiSe users are much more unhinged, kinda just working with whatever "random" stuff Ni brings up.
    I agree with this, too. Si is what links my Ne jumps from one point to the next.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so