First 678910 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    People with Type A personalities are often high-achieving "workaholics" who multi-task, push themselves with deadlines, and hate both delays and ambivalence.

Oh yeah, so totally me.
    Yeah, I don't know where that comes from.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Oh I don't know. I'm an INFP who is terrified of conflict and would do anything for harmony with the universe. Did I mention that I'm very feminine and shy?
    Yeah you being a girl is really all that points too. I don't really wanna do a nerf gun fight. I'd do a water balloon fight tho. Stealthy or out in the open style

My bf is a giant kid and loves to play with nerf guns with the kids or football or basketball or tennis or tag or hit each other with pool noodles or whatever.

And about conflict really the infps will prefer to just drop stuff if they don't know you well rather than fight or argue etc and its right that they don't want to impose their views etc

But if made to choose infp or infj who'd be more willing to have conflict I'd choose infp. Even if its just them talking about what bothered them or what they think Is right.

An infj ime would act pissy or frustrated that someone didn't pick up on what they needed or wanted or were insensitive and they want you to acknowledge that and adjust your behavior without them having to say anything. And if you don't they'll jut stay pissed at you... Deep down forever almost haha

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Yeah you being a girl is really all that points too. I don't really wanna do a nerf gun fight. I'd do a water balloon fight tho. Stealthy or out in the open style

My bf is a giant kid and loves to play with nerf guns with the kids or football or basketball or tennis or tag or hit each other with pool noodles or whatever.

And about conflict really the infps will prefer to just drop stuff if they don't know you well rather than fight or argue etc and its right that they don't want to impose their views etc

But if made to choose infp or infj who'd be more willing to have conflict I'd choose infp. Even if its just them talking about what bothered them or what they think Is right.

An infj ime would act pissy or frustrated that someone didn't pick up on what they needed or wanted or were insensitive and they want you to acknowledge that and adjust your behavior without them having to say anything. And if you don't they'll jut stay pissed at you... Deep down forever almost haha
    I was being sarcastic. Sorry for being too dry. I tend to do that sometimes. I was going along with the whole stereotype thing.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

People with Type A personalities are often high-achieving "workaholics" who multi-task, push themselves with deadlines, and hate both delays and ambivalence.

Oh yeah, so totally me.
    Is that sarcasm? Please say that it is.

It's just so not true. I'd take way dj's typing card if I could at least when it comes to nfps that he so obviously doesn't understand.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Oh right god thank god haha

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Is that sarcasm? Please say that it is.
    Yes, sarcasm.

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    DJ...you are so right brained....LMAO I can't keep up.

I don't see why an INFJ wouldn't flip out either....lol ?
    __________________________________________________ __

Anyways @small.wonder

I don't know if this is going to help And please be aware...this all just goes from my experience...

In the video Lady X posted...you see how goofy the one person seems and you see how held together the INFJ seems...?

You seem like you're hiding your goofy...that to me is INFJ.

INFJ hide themselves also becuase of Fe. They will sometimes even backpeddal...."where an INFP will say I see what you mean but... I disagree"...where an INFJ may even say "Oh, yea I shouldn't have said that your right, sorry."

Fe is way more apt to appologize then Fi. Fi holds to its values pretty much no matter what.

Your writing style...also seems INFJ...when DJ said something about sucking nuts...you just responded by dismissing it...

I would think an INFP would run away with it....

I would think Ne would say some pretty crazy stuff back to that....

I don't go to my INFP friends for emotional reasons cause they're gonna give me advice...(which it's not a bad thing...I just don't look for that when I'm emotional)

I go to an INFJ cause I feel like ...just for a moment...they step out of their shoes and into mine....they 100% everytime say the right thing at the right time.

I feel like an INFJ could talk someone out of suicide. (I don't know about INFP's with that one cause I haven't experienced them in that way)
    Yes, I do hide my goofy. Only those close to me get to see it, though it's there.

I don't have trouble apologizing, in fact when I see that I'm wrong I need to tell the other party immediately and apologize. It's not really difficult for me though, because I tend to state my opinions with a "but I could obviously be wrong" or "of course, take that with a grain of salt" in the first place. I do feel shame when I'm wrong though, which is why I tend to want to be humble about it.

I do feel like I'm a pretty good listener about emotional things, and don't feel the need to jump in with advice or solve the issue. Strangely enough, I have walked alongside self injuring, suicide attempting teenagers-- though I more encouraged them over time (not in the moment of attempted suicide).

-------------
    Other than that...

1) when I type someone I like to know what they would like to do with their life if they could wave a magic wand and knew they could fail.

Also if your just having trouble with the last letter

I know I have a J at the end....

I can't think if things are a mess... I love everything to be in its place....

Simple shit like crumbs being on a bed bother me....
    If I could wave a magic wand and knew I could not fail...? That's such a hard question because there is so much.
    I would probably learn a million things in a couple of minutes (metal smiting, wood working, tailoring, Gaelic, Hebrew, Greek, understanding of law and economics, etc.) zap financial need worldwide, live at a summer camp on a lake with people I love, travel, and create. Also, I'd make it impossible for people to be deceived or believe falsehood, everyone would have a built in, keen truth-radar.

I do like for things to be in their place but I also values aesthetics. I don't like sterile organization, and prefer a more natural semblance of order.

2) Do you like organization? (A person with a p will like it...strive for it but doens't usually care as much)

The other question is if you have a J at the end...then you have Ni first...

Ni asks What's the worst that could happen?

Also What if?

Everything is WHAT IF? to Ni.

3) Do you think that you're asking What if a lot of the time?
    I don't really fret about negative possibilities, though I also don't do things that are ridiculously stupid. Perhaps I used to ask "what if?" more when I was younger? Now, as long as I'm not being foolhardy, I figure things will fall where they may. I do attribute some of that to my faith in God though.

I do ask myself "what if?" in the sense of seeing possibilities and using my creativity that way though! Like "What if I introduced this friend to that friend, I bet they'd get along!", Or "What if I did a painting from this perspective?" or "What if I took the scenic route home?". I absolutely do that.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

I lean INFJ. You very directly answer the question, and the question only. INFPs go on tangents more- this question makes me think about this thing, and wait.. what was I talking about? Also, my Fi would end up making comments on the questions themselves- What do I think about fashion? What does this question have to do with anything? It's kind of a stupid question. So I'm going to talk about something else... Etc.
    Thanks for your input! Haha, that's so funny (but makes deciding on type even more confusing). I said a bit earlier in this thread that this was my 5th video attempt, and that this last one was me being done with the process. In a couple of the earlier versions I actually did say (verbatim) that a question was stupid and skipped it, and had to re-direct myself. Even in this video I talked at the beginning about other stuff for 3 whole minutes, before I even started answering questions (getting to the point).

Le sigh, this is so complicated.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

DJ...you are so right brained....LMAO I can't keep up.

I don't see why an INFJ wouldn't flip out either....lol ?

__________________________________________________ __

Anyways @small.wonder

I don't know if this is going to help And please be aware...this all just goes from my experience...

In the video Lady X posted...you see how goofy the one person seems and you see how held together the INFJ seems...?

You seem like you're hiding your goofy...that to me is INFJ.

INFJ hide themselves also becuase of Fe. They will sometimes even backpeddal...."where an INFP will say I see what you mean but... I disagree"...where an INFJ may even say "Oh, yea I shouldn't have said that your right, sorry."

Fe is way more apt to appologize then Fi. Fi holds to its values pretty much no matter what.

Your writing style...also seems INFJ...when DJ said something about sucking nuts...you just responded by dismissing it...

I would think an INFP would run away with it....

I would think Ne would say some pretty crazy stuff back to that....

I don't go to my INFP friends for emotional reasons cause they're gonna give me advice...(which it's not a bad thing...I just don't look for that when I'm emotional)

I go to an INFJ cause I feel like ...just for a moment...they step out of their shoes and into mine....they 100% everytime say the right thing at the right time.

I feel like an INFJ could talk someone out of suicide. (I don't know about INFP's with that one cause I haven't experienced them in that way)

-------------

Other than that...

1) when I type someone I like to know what they would like to do with their life if they could wave a magic wand and knew they could fail.

Also if your just having trouble with the last letter

I know I have a J at the end....

I can't think if things are a mess... I love everything to be in its place....

Simple shit like crumbs being on a bed bother me....

2) Do you like organization? (A person with a p will like it...strive for it but doens't usually care as much)

The other question is if you have a J at the end...then you have Ni first...

Ni asks What's the worst that could happen?

Also What if?

Everything is WHAT IF? to Ni.

3) Do you think that you're asking What if a lot of the time?
    I already asked her about organization, and she said she likes everything in its place. Also, if you look in the background, you can tell her house is immaculate.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I feel like Social-last INFPs can seem quite Je-ish in regards to conflict or asserting their needs, especially with an 8-fix. Many don't strike me as 'childish' or pushovers.
    Expand on this?