User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    enfp
    Thanks for your input, but I don't believe I'm an extrovert at all. I is really the only letter I am certain of. Also, please take into account that this video is not of me in a room full of people, it's me (only me) in a place I feel secure and able to express myself unhindered.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by small.wonder View Post
    Thanks for your input, but I don't believe I'm an extrovert at all. I is really the only letter I am certain of. Also, please take into account that this video is not of me in a room full of people, it's me (only me) in a place I feel secure and able to express myself unhindered.
    lol. I post videos on youtube by myself all the time. Doesn't mean I'm an introvert.

I actually edited my post and said you were NFP. that much I am 100% sure of. If you are anything other than NFP I will give you my left nut and I will suck your brother's nut sack.

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by decrescendo View Post
    I don't think any of those things contradict Fe. The INFJ I know best is more outspoken about his personal ideals and blunt in difficult situations than I am.

I asked @the state i am in a while ago what (s)he thought about Fe and Fi when I was stuck at INFx, too, and it's one of the most insightful comparisons I've come across:
    Thanks a lot for this! It's a bit too late a night for me to take it all in, but I can definitely relate to these parts:

"P processing is more about rawness, what things are as they are, being aware of the information in a less filtered form."

"Fi focuses on the story of the experiencer as the center in which value can be discerned in relation to oneself as one truly is in that moment of the thing that continues until it doesn't any more."

"Fi types are more open to trying things and waiting to realize who they've become."

So perhaps I am INFP then...?
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

INFP's tend to be Type A while ENFP's tend to be type B. fyi.

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    lol. I post videos on youtube by myself all the time. Doesn't mean I'm an introvert.

I actually edited my post and said you were NFP. that much I am 100% sure of. If you are anything other than NFP I will give you my left nut and I will suck your brother's nut sack.
    While that last part isn't necessary (I just appreciate the input), what I meant by the alone while filming/introvert thing is this: As an introvert it's much easier for me to express myself openly with close friends, or alone than it is to express myself openly in public or in a social setting. So, while I may seem more outgoing in the video it's because I'm in a place I feel safe. If I tried to express the same to all of your forum-y people in person, I'd struggle more and my introverted-awkward-ness would be much more apparent.

Thanks for your input again, many others have said INFP too-- and I am starting to lean that way.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

While that last part isn't necessary (I just appreciate the input), what I meant by the alone while filming/introvert thing is this: As an introvert it's much easier for me to express myself openly with close friends, or alone than it is to express myself openly in public or in a social setting. So, while I may seem more outgoing in the video it's because I'm in a place I feel safe. If I tried to express the same to all of your forum-y people in person, I'd struggle more and my introverted-awkward-ness would be much more apparent.

Thanks for your input again, many others have said INFP too-- and I am starting to lean that way.
    ok. well just a reminder, enfp is defined as NeFi, as in Fi is your second used function, whereas in INFP's Ne is the second most used function. Its important to type yourself based on your functional makeup, not the number of friends you have or how comfortable you talk to strangers. If I went by just the letters, I'd still be an INTP. I'm scared of humans. why? because they hurt me. Therefore I never talk to them because I hate them. Introversion? no. I am Se dominant because I percieve objective sensory data. As an ENFP, you would constantly be aware and scanning your environment for implications. as an INFP, you'd most primarily be organizing your internal thoughts and ethical construct as opposed to looking around and watching people.

Enneagram
    9w8

Hi, @small.wonder [I've edited...thought of something to add]

Let me ask you some questions, which may help me decide.

Did you by chance write down what you were going to say before you said it?

How many times did you tape this?

How many times did you view it?

Did you wonder how it would come across to others?

Do you feel that you were being your natural self or stilted?

There are a couple of things that I noticed. On the one hand, you look up and twist your mouth a lot, like you are looking inside to think and this kind of appears as Ti, but with the random eye movements and the looking up, I also see that in a lot of people who use Ne. You don't do the engaging thing that I think INFJs do. By that I mean that you lack the warm inviting quality. I don't see much Fe. When Fe is invoked it lights up a person's whole face. It makes you feel like you want to sit and just talk to them for hours on end. I do see some Fi because you talk about remaining authentic an true to yourself and that you value most in others authenticity, which sounds very much like an INFP.

I'm not saying Fe isn't there but only that I don't see it in this video and then you talk about being socially crippled toward the end of the video. Fe is rarely socially crippled. Still, that's not to say that you are an INFP or that you are an INFJ. Presently, if I had to choose between the two, I'd lean toward nfp.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    your avi is infjish

you meander a bit like an infp

you seem more serious than infps typically come across...tho they can in certain situations

you don't seem to know what you're saying before you say it like most infjs typically do

you have what appears to be ne eye movement

you don't mind confrontation which is unlike infj

etc etc
    Yes exactly.

@highlander What does Fi aux mean (excuse my ignorance)-- would that make me INFJ or INFP? I've looked into ISFP before, but I'll revisit it.
    INFP function order is - Fi, Ne, Si, Te In this case, Fi is the dominant function and Ne is your auxiliary. The combination of those first two functions and their order determines your type. The two types that are Fi auxiliary are ENFP and ESFP. See this link.

Another question. Do one of these options resonate with you more than the other?

Option 3
    “Future opportunities”
    • Brainstorming multiple options
    • Imagining possible connections
    • Entertaining ideas

Option 4
    “One’s vision”
    • Knowing based on trusted insight
    • Visualizing the essence
    • Synthesizing the whole

And if you pick the one of all those 4 I mentioned, which one would be at the top? Which one would be second?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

INFJ
    You look a bit like Benedict Cumberbatch (in a positive way )
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

@small.wonder

INFJ

This video you've done in the OP mostly just confirms you're an E4, for me.

That visceral response you are having is becuase E4.

It is also confusing because MANY E4's are INFP's, so they also will automatically have that visceral response to those same things you discussed.

I think INFJ because one of the things you have talked about is conflict.

INFJ's have Ti as a tertiary. You seem to use Ni and Ti to me.

INFP's probably don't like conflict at all cause Te is their 4th function.

Ti would be an INFJ's 3rd, but it's still way better at it than inferior Te.

(There's also a lot of theories about what order we use out functions...I beleive that we use our 1st and 3rd the most...and the way we grow is by using our auxillary.)
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12