User Tag List

View Poll Results: What do you think?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESFJ

    0 0%
  • ENFJ

    1 11.11%
  • ESFP

    1 11.11%
  • ENFP

    1 11.11%
  • ESTJ

    1 11.11%
  • ENTJ

    4 44.44%
  • cp6w7

    0 0%
  • p6w7

    1 11.11%
  • 3w4

    1 11.11%
  • 3w2

    1 11.11%
  • 1w9

    0 0%
  • 1w2

    0 0%
  • 9w8

    0 0%
  • 8w9

    0 0%
  • 8w7

    0 0%
  • 7w8

    0 0%
  • 7w6

    2 22.22%
  • BOSS

    2 22.22%
  • AWESOME

    1 11.11%
  • BEST

    1 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 59

  1. #21
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Okay Devi my dear I'm here to provide you with some attention.

    I haven't read the thread or viewed the poll results because I don't want to be influenced... but considering my opinion concerning what I believe your type to be hasn't changed I now have no idea why I'm doing this...

    I still believe you are a little 'In Charge' ENTJ. You don't have 6w5 as an option though so wtf? Give me some attention back and explain this massive oversight to me
    I will forever be an ENTJ boss on the inside. 6w7 seems more likely than 6w5. I get escapist when I'm stressed out and I love having new things to take in. I'm also fairly high-energy sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    My ESFP 6w7 husband is this way too. He loves math because you can check your answers to make sure they're 100% right, while discussing literature or a similar topic intimidates him because it's all so nebulous.

    The fact that you don't care about your relationships with people makes me think so/sp is more likely, and that you probably prefer T over F. What about ESTP or ESTJ?

    I don't get an introverted feeling from what you say in this thread at all. You seem like a total cognitive extrovert to me.
    I'm the same way. I love anything that involves numbers and facts. I'm okay with analyzing literature that isn't too complicated but when there are hidden meanings everywhere, I tend to feel uncomfortable.

    I definitely could see it. I'm not very afraid of getting close to others though. Sometimes I immediately connect with people. I can't see ESTP because I'm an introverted extravert and I don't relate to Ti. I'm also somewhat morally rigid. ESTJ could fit. My intuition is terrible though.

    I agree, at my worst, I get obsessed with the external world. Spending time reflecting frightens me when I'm unhealthy.
    I really like cats and food.

  2. #22
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devi View Post
    I will forever be an ENTJ boss on the inside. 6w7 seems more likely than 6w5. I get escapist when I'm stressed out and I love having new things to take in. I'm also fairly high-energy sometimes.
    See here in lies the *mystery* of the 6w5 (<-that's so weird to me that I just wrote that sentence that way...) as instinctual variants appear to have more of an influence on the 6w5...turning what should be your 'classically expressed' introverts...into 'introverts that can out-extrovert many extroverts' (just as an aside...growing up my Mom had correctly identified the presence of either introversion or extrovertion in all of her offspring...and quite possibly in all of the *entire population of the world* for that matter...with one exception. She incorrectly typed one of my sisters and me...proclaiming to nearly everyone we'd meet for reasons that still allude me to this day...that I (an ENFP e7w6) was one of her introverted children...and my INFJ 6w5cp sister was one of her extroverted children.)

    What do you believe your variants are?

  3. #23
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    See here in lies the *mystery* of the 6w5 (<-that's so weird to me that I just wrote that sentence that way...) as instinctual variants appear to have more of an influence on the 6w5...turning what should be your 'classically expressed' introverts...into 'introverts that can out-extrovert many extroverts' (just as an aside...growing up my Mom had correctly identified the presence of either introversion or extrovertion in all of her offspring...and quite possibly in all of the *entire population of the world* for that matter...with one exception. She incorrectly typed one of my sisters and me...proclaiming to nearly everyone we'd meet for reasons that still allude me to this day...that I (an ENFP e7w6) was one of her introverted children...and my INFJ 6w5cp sister was one of her extroverted children.)

    What do you believe your variants are?
    ^^okay I just came back because I realized you are full-on not even going to know what I'm talking about here.

    6w5 sx or so even... can be a highly dynamic, high-energy, progressive, extrovertedish person...more forward and less meek than many 6w7s. Counterphobia in the 6w7... that Marilyn Monroe thread is the perfect example to use actually... counterphobic 6w7s, like Marilyn, generally use sexuality...and the power they wield over men and women from it...to achieve states of fearlessness.

  4. #24
    Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,797

    Default

    How many pages...wow.

    You reek of a baby deedee, follow the path youngling and you may end up a matured ENTJ.
    Alternatively i could buy ESFP...but it's a longshot.

    Really not seeing ESFJ .... can you link me a quote of Jung which you think could indicate this?

    Are you really thirteen? Really, really?
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

  5. #25
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Wait are you thirteen? I would've used better language when speaking with you perhaps maybe idk is that necessary or important.

    Haha ahhh anyway wow

  6. #26
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,983

    Default

    SFP. No clue about e-type. So/sx variant.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

  7. #27
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    See here in lies the *mystery* of the 6w5 (<-that's so weird to me that I just wrote that sentence that way...) as instinctual variants appear to have more of an influence on the 6w5...turning what should be your 'classically expressed' introverts...into 'introverts that can out-extrovert many extroverts' (just as an aside...growing up my Mom had correctly identified the presence of either introversion or extrovertion in all of her offspring...and quite possibly in all of the *entire population of the world* for that matter...with one exception. She incorrectly typed one of my sisters and me...proclaiming to nearly everyone we'd meet for reasons that still allude me to this day...that I (an ENFP e7w6) was one of her introverted children...and my INFJ 6w5cp sister was one of her extroverted children.)

    What do you believe your variants are?
    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    ^^okay I just came back because I realized you are full-on not even going to know what I'm talking about here.

    6w5 sx or so even... can be a highly dynamic, high-energy, progressive, extrovertedish person...more forward and less meek than many 6w7s. Counterphobia in the 6w7... that Marilyn Monroe thread is the perfect example to use actually... counterphobic 6w7s, like Marilyn, generally use sexuality...and the power they wield over men and women from it...to achieve states of fearlessness.
    I'm probably so/sx though I might be so/sp. Could you go into greater detail? Marilyn always seemed phobic to me. From what I know of her, she always ran away from her fear and was very dependent on others.
    I really like cats and food.

  8. #28
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    How many pages...wow.

    You reek of a baby deedee, follow the path youngling and you may end up a matured ENTJ.
    Alternatively i could buy ESFP...but it's a longshot.

    Really not seeing ESFJ .... can you link me a quote of Jung which you think could indicate this?

    Are you really thirteen? Really, really?
    Nearly everyone in this thread suggested ENTJ lol. But yes, I am Dee from the past. No, I'm not ESFJ in Jung. In MBTI-Jung, which relies more on persona, I think I could be ESFJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Wait are you thirteen? I would've used better language when speaking with you perhaps maybe idk is that necessary or important.

    Haha ahhh anyway wow
    I'm not 13 lol.
    I really like cats and food.

  9. #29
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    SFP. No clue about e-type. So/sx variant.
    Hey Rex! How?
    I really like cats and food.

  10. #30
    Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devi View Post
    Nearly everyone in this thread suggested ENTJ lol. But yes, I am Dee from the past. No, I'm not ESFJ in Jung. In MBTI-Jung, which relies more on persona, I think I could be ESFJ.



    I'm not 13 lol.
    Yah but, do say your age though, because it's not far off.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] Why Immature F-ers give me the creeps?
    By ThatGirl in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 401
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 02:09 AM
  2. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 07:29 PM
  3. it gives me the heebie jeebies
    By ThatGirl in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 03:52 PM
  4. Give me the fall
    By swordpath in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 06:22 PM
  5. Give me your music!
    By Metamorphosis in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 04:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO