0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
I'm 20 and male. I have no mental illnesses, but my knowledge of the system might skew things over. However I don't really have my ego influencing my type, and I don't really care what my type actually is. My brain is just starting to pick apart everything I do and trying to attach it to function attitudes, when it's probably simpler than that. I consider my mind more sober than what it was a few months ago. So might as well type this out when I have no attachments.
1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
Looking at this mushroom makes me think of death. It's probably because of the fact that fungi are typically seen around dead things, or something. I don't know I'm not a biologist. What I do know is that mushrooms are also very tasty. Even if it looks like death, only makes it the more tasty looky. Even if I am to die doing so.
2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
Well fuck I would probably be mad over something. Generally going on a rant about how society doesn't care about the infrastructure of it's roads or whatever whenever it's probably much more reasonable to blame like say a dead elk's horn penetrating the wheel of the car, or if I'm traveling with a bunch of idiots. The emotion that I easily share with others is both laughter and irritation. Otherwise I'm sort of robotic in my expressions. My thoughts would just reflect what I have reacted too, or maybe it's the opposite way. IDK.
3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
Considering that I've been going to a concert with a band that I enjoy, I will probably go for the fact that I will potentially engorge myself in the variety of booze and have awkward wild sex with someone that I don't even know. That is what I hope anyways, even if they turn out to be ugly in the end, because I would be too drunk to care. If I drink though, otherwise I would be sort of dancing in the background, feeling like I'm boring people. Maybe I'll cry.
4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
It depends on the severity of it. I would probably pitch a facial fit though, jolting and squirming a little bit like I typically do. Hell I would probably even rant agreeing with them rather than disagreeing with them. Such as how a person might say that the poor should killed, and I would rant in the most long winded way possible. Occasionally giving out suggestions as to how I would torture them myself! However my feelings were sparked by the intensity of the other person's reactions and I actually did not like his suggestion at all. I'm just sort of fucked up like that.
5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
Considering that I'm sort of a wuss, I would need to muster up all of the courage that I would get to actually confront it! However when I do, I tend to go in there with my fists swingin' around in circles. Despite the fact that my fists do not punch well, even with justice backing them up! Otherwise I would be all smooth like a chameleon, I'm considerably better at calming people down than hurting them.
6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
The views that I hold to be the most important are those that would maximize the amount of personal freedom that someone can have. Of course if this involves stealing from the rich to give to the poor, then I would do so! If only because most rich people are complete bastards. I also value comradey, honesty even if it hurts someone's feelings and the minimization of pain. Seeing the world in the state of most people needing to do shitty jobs for the sake of survival honestly infuriates me! I don't think anybody should have to suffer to life, unless they have committed a great sin. Such as murdering someone who is doesn't deserve it themselves, thievery and rape.
7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else?
I think my most distinguishing feature is arguably my wacky/dark humor and the fact that I'm usually very laconic. Outside of that I don't know.
b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
I would like to be more involved in the world, and not be preoccupied with useless things like typology. That and I think I'm boring, and sort of a cold douche.
8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
I'm not sure, but when I talk with someone I often can sense whether this person is trustworthy and sincere and I’ll like her/his or not. A few times in my life I’ve experienced sort of odd sparks of intelligence, when I’ve been thinking intensively about problem, and suddenly, at the slightest proper moment I found out solution. But it happens really seldom.
9. a) What activities energize you most?
Intense music, intense violence, writing something from the depths of my unconsciousness, arguing over not stupid things, reading up on game manuals and books and role playing are things that I'm quite focused on when I get the chance to indulge on them. Also stupid categorical, horoscope bullshit like this! Even though the enneagram proven to be pretty useful at least.
b) What activities drain you most? Why?
I am drained by chores, my general lack of energy and enthusiasm for many things, needless conflicts and whenever someone seemingly forces themselves onto me. Even if it doesn't make any sense. I am drained by chores, because most people don't like chores. I am just a lethargic person in general and I just feel like my personal space is being violated whenever someone aggressively talks to me.
10. What do you repress about your outward behaviour or internal thought process when around others? Why?
My inner and outer behavior is typically one on the same. Even if I am rather laconic, I will still tell others how I feel and such. Even if they wouldn't care to hear about it.