First 12

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Just the basic fact that you joined this forum and are rather unsure of yourself makes ISFP a more likely option I would say.

MBTI
    ESFP

So how can a negative trait* like introversion turn into extroversion? I sure don't want to attract any more dorks/nerds/emos/depressed people. I want cool, easy-going people for friends that I'll spend hours on the phone with.
    *For me anyways.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    This is Ni and not Ne. Ne is about determining emerging patterns in real world data, seeing how different objects and pre-existing ideas can connect together and determining numerous ways how an event or series of events can play out.

I also don't believe that Ne = politician. They would need a facility with a Je function to actualise them and at best an Ne user can expect a tertiary Je which would be a bit hit and miss at times. Ne would be better suited to an adviser I think as they can use their Ji to rein the possibilities in.
    Hey, I've had a pulse and looked at MBTI too.

But seriously, Jung said the Ne politician thing. It is our job, then, to reverse engineer his intent. I do not see that his intent was to show that Ne types demonstrate any particular subset of intelligence regarding possibility, but rather, their need to utilize a strong drive towards possibility in general, "new futures". The implications of this distinction are important.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

When someone offers a confused representation of their personality, as in the above posts, what is it all about? is it an attempt to create order out of chaos? It seems more like a search for identity, or a desire to return to a previous identity. So the answer is, if you WANT to be an ESFP (or some other type), then work on becoming that.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Why dou you think introversion is a weakness? I am an introvert and I have the coolest friends ever and I was at coolest parties

MBTI
    ESFP

Well, I said I doubt that I'm introverted.
    Unlike introverts, I prefer small talk to deeper subjects. I'd rather discuss the obvious things like "Look at the clouds today, they're so beautiful", "Hey, look at that car!", "My gf has the same phone" than more serious topics like politics, religion, etc. Topics like that are what made me leave my high school friends behind. I need friends to have fun with, not a nerdy discussion club. I regard conversations as a way to connect to people, to share energy and good vibes with them, not as a way to delve into the subjects discussed if that makes sense. I also prefer talking about other people and obvious things (Look at that...) than about ideas. I rarely go "I wish I had...", I go "I have/don't have". I am more people- and now-oriented I guess.

Some quote from the Internet:
    Contrary to what many might assume, being introverted is not synonymous with being shy. Shy people often carry around fears and insecurities, making interpersonal communication difficult if not impossible.
    Sounds like me.

Introverts, on the other hand, are energized by being alone and choose to be alone. Introverts like to think and reflect on themselves and the world around them.
    If I had to chose I'd never be alone. I also don't like thinking and reflecting,especially about myself. And when it comes to the world round me I like experiencing. I need to find more friends soon, so that I can start experiencing life again.

Although introverts enjoy people and can be very personable unlike those marked as shy, being surrounded by people drains introverts of their energy. Instead, they opt for quiet walks alone or other activities like reading or cooking or baking or knitting. You get the idea.
    Only emotional vampires and negative/judging people drain me. The cool, upbeat ones recharge me with energy. And I'd like reading, cooking only if I have company. I guess I'm like 60% extroverted and 40% introverted and my social anxiety/shyness subdued my extroverted part.

I think the best part of always having someone by your side apart from feeling their presence is that you don't have time to think (thinking is overrated and makes me depressed), you experience things by doing/talking/touching/etc. That's the way I want to live. I don't want to spend my life reflecting on anything, I want a rich, active life that leaves me with no time to think and reflect. If introversion/extroversion is about preference, I don't like reflecting, I like experiencing. I prefer living to thinking about life.