The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    You know, Jung thought of introverted sensors as very artistic people. A lot of famous artists are probably Si-dom. I think they walk along the edge of insanity in a very majestic way.
    Very true...
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

You know, Jung thought of introverted sensors as very artistic people. A lot of famous artists are probably Si-dom. I think they walk along the edge of insanity in a very majestic way.
    Very true...
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Hard to say but I'm going to go with It sounds like you've got a thing whether he is E or I.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Sounds ESFP
    4w5 sp/sx EII

I coincidentally think you're a sensor
    Why Ne types sholdn't enjoy things like good meal, or hot bath? Intuitives are just humams too, who could resist the taste of vegetarian pizza? Really... we are not flying souls living from idea's food .

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i've never met an nf dude who didn't love to eat....or take baths for that matter.

for that matter?? is that a phrase? it sounds weird. i suddenly feel foreign.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Why Ne types sholdn't enjoy things like good meal, or hot bath? Intuitives are just humams too, who could resist the taste of vegetarian pizza? Really... we are not flying souls living from idea's food .
    Well, you have to take several things in context. For example, no type is an island (or at least, it's rare). Jung largely intended to write stereotypical caricatures of the eight features humankind could embody, not wholly intending to define a person with one particular excerpt. So you have to isolate the variables when comparing and contrasting; Just because an extraverted intuitor enjoys taking a bath or a meal does not mean those are features of an extraverted intuitor, because the concept has already been isolated by another variable - extraverted sensing.

I would like to point out that Jung states extraverted sensors do not even seek a good meal, simply a meal is often of chief concern. I think an extraverted intuitor would be more driven for a "good" meal. Again, when Jung used the term possibilities, it really was synonymous with "expectations". Extraverted intuitors see the potential in an object and really try to bring it to the surface (contrasted against Si, who takes on more of an observer role). Se is a lot more monk-like in its orientation to the external world, "simpler" probably isn't a bad term.

Uh, I forgot where I was going with this. I have a tendency to work on my posts for an absurd amount of time, so I'll stop now

Edit: I think the bath thing is more introverted than anything. Jung said extraverted irrationals often weren't keen on reflection, and I see baths as a major wind-down reflection period. Though maybe they need it after all the go-go-go, lolz.

Well, you have to take several things in context. For example, no type is an island (or at least, it's rare). Jung largely intended to write stereotypical caricatures of the eight features humankind could embody, not wholly intending to define a person with one particular excerpt. So you have to isolate the variables when comparing and contrasting; Just because an extraverted intuitor enjoys taking a bath or a meal does not mean those are features of an extraverted intuitor, because the concept has already been isolated by another variable - extraverted sensing.

I would like to point out that Jung states extraverted sensors do not even seek a good meal, simply a meal is often of chief concern. I think an extraverted intuitor would be more driven for a "good" meal. Again, when Jung used the term possibilities, it really was synonymous with "expectations". Extraverted intuitors see the potential in an object and really try to bring it to the surface (contrasted against Si, who takes on more of an observer role). Se is a lot more monk-like in its orientation to the external world, "simpler" probably isn't a bad term.

Uh, I forgot where I was going with this. I have a tendency to work on my posts for an absurd amount of time, so I'll stop now

Edit: I think the bath thing is more introverted than anything. Jung said extraverted irrationals often weren't keen on reflection, and I see baths as a major wind-down reflection period. Though maybe they need it after all the go-go-go, lolz.
    I think you said 2 opposite things... You see... Ne type can enjoy meals and baths without necessarily being a sensor. I wasn't saying that all Ne types enjoy good meals, I was saying you can enjoy good meal and be an Ne type. All sheeps are black, but not all sheep are jumping... But those who are jumping are still sheep. You know what I mean?
    And about bath... I love baths a great opportunity to think about meaning of life . Everyone needs a bath...see? we all are just people. We need food and baths no metter if we are Se, or Ne. Unity!

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post

I use Ne and I love to enjoy a good meal or a hot bath.
    This is based strictly on personal observation and experience so how accurate it is - I really couldn't tell you. But at least from what I've gathered over time it would appear that most (approaching all with a few theoretical exceptions) humans enjoy a good meal or hot bath.

You just coming out and sorta announcing this about yourself in the way you did... That to me is 'young e7.'

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i've never met an nf dude who didn't love to eat....or take baths for that matter.

for that matter?? is that a phrase? it sounds weird. i suddenly feel foreign.

I agree with you on this for that matter.

Another personal observation I've made though... is while all NF males appear to enjoy eating and bathing... NFP males are often cookin it up in the kitchen while NFJ males seem a little perplexed by the whole 'cooking (cause) good meal (effect)' thing. I just remember my ex ...like after 18 days of not eating having repeatedly forgotten to go to the store... I'd bring him something and be like... 'this may sound remarkable to you...but with this stove/oven and these pots and pans...you can actually make food just like this all by yourself.'

NFJ males may have an edge over NFP males with regards to bathing. /INFP

I'm going to get in trouble for this post.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i didn't notice i said just nfs till i reread it there...but i don't know the eating/bathing habits of like pretty much any nfj dude. so i shoulda typed that better.

and baths are like a whole experience starry...it's not about being clean or looking nice...it's like a zen thing.

edit: just joking there about my infp...i actually really really like being clean.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison