I'm happy about the presence of bunnies in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksch88 View Post
I think you're an isfp. I definitely don't see entp. Your Fi seems stronger than your Se .
Thanks for your input!

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
I vote for ESFP actually.

... ... You seem experience orriented and open to new things, I think that points out strong Pe function, which is in your case Se.
That makes sense too I'll definitely look into it! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
another one for ISFP. just the fact that you understood and responded to question 5 makes me confident you're an Fi user. and from the pictures i got an introverted sense. and then i got an INFP sense but not quite, plus you said you get bored with abstract stuff so that bounced me back to ISFP. oh, my radar also went *beep*beep for enneagram 9. do you know your enneagram?

ps. please tilda, get that icecream out of your mouth. that does not seem very ladylike *tss*tss

@Polly and andrew....sit straight! kids!
Thanks I do get bored, unless it's abstract stuff I feel is somehow grounded in tangential things I'm curious about. I don't know my enneagram and until now I've thought 7w6 or 6w7 or something like that. Thanks for pointing out 9, that never crossed my mind!

Tilda's blood popsickle (it's a promo shot from Only Lovers Left Alive) is not unladylike, she remains a paragon of style and greatness even when eating popsickles in the least graceful way possible. :P

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
I agree, ISFP. Welcome! ISFP's are lovely.

One more question: when under stress do you ever become aggressive and critical just to blow off steam and feel in control, like having road rage? (<--inferior Te trait)
Thank you I think I sort of do, I tend to react with extreme stress with anger/becoming critical. I also tend to complain a lot and on the outside it looks as though I'm having a breakdown, even though I'm just blowing off steam and in my head I'm already deciding on what to do and doing it.