User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 20 of 20

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    ENTP, too focused on achievement and analysis.

    I kind of feel like you already new that before this show even began.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALL-HAIL-ME View Post
    Last night a possibility stuck in my head. I had this crazy idea of being a mistyped person. Instead of being an ENTP, I thought I was an ENFP. So I sat in my bed in the middle of the night and analysed each argument I had of being an ENTP realising that I had enough to come to a logical conclusion that my initial typing and test results as ENTP stood correct. But I think that an outsider' s opinion would be helpful. So I will offer you some of my arguments:
    1) I love debate and generally arguing with a person, even though I may not believe what I say.
    2) I mock others openly in order to see how they will react. It usually doesn't end very well.
    3) I don't particularly like emotions and feelings and I try to stay as emotionally detached as I can.
    4) I love attention. When I was a child I loved winning the attention of a girl that I liked. I preferred the attention rather than the affection.
    5) When a person is crying I usually don't offer my support. I prefer to learn the problem and head for its solution, as I find it very effective.
    6) I consider myself ambitious. I prefer personal success and leaving behind a legacy, rather than having a normal life with friends and family.
    7) When I was a child I used to cry when I was stressed but now I have stopped doing that.
    8) When I have a problem I sit alone in my room and analyze it for hours 'til I have reached to a point wherein cannot analyze it further.
    9) Sometimes I may do things only because I have to do them, nothing logical on them (that's what got me thinking about my type).
    10) I crave the respect of my fellow men as I find it more important than love.
    11) I have many friends who describe as witty, intellectual, eccentric, slightly arrogant and egocentric.
    12) I like reading a book, philosophical, scientific, social or literature and loathe discussions about relationships and love.


    Quote Originally Posted by ALL-HAIL-ME View Post
    I had an argument last night with an ESFJ girl, who thought that the following characteristics can indicate an ESFJ person - there are my characteristics to be exact. What do you think?
    1) I love debate and generally arguing with a person, even though I may not believe what I say.
    2) I mock others openly in order to see how they will react. It usually doesn't end very well.
    3) I don't particularly like emotions and feelings and I try to stay as emotionally detached as I can.
    4) I love attention. When I was a child I loved winning the attention of a girl that I liked. I preferred the attention rather than the affection.
    5) When a person is crying I usually don't offer my support. I prefer to learn the problem and head for its solution, as I find it very effective.
    6) I consider myself ambitious. I prefer personal success and leaving behind a legacy, rather than having a normal life with friends and family.
    7) When I was a child I used to cry when I was stressed but now I have stopped doing that.
    8) When I have a problem I sit alone in my room and analyze it for hours 'til I have reached to a point wherein cannot analyze it further.
    9) Sometimes I may do things only because I have to do them, nothing logical on them (that's what got me thinking about my type).
    10) I crave the respect of my fellow men as I find it more important than love.
    11) I have many friends who describe as witty, intellectual, eccentric, slightly arrogant and egocentric.
    12) I like reading a book, philosophical, scientific, social or literature and loathe discussions about relationships and love.
    Clearly, nothing you post is to be taken seriously.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Posts
    137

    Default

    That was an argument with a friend who read my post and thought the possibility that I was a mistyped ESFJ. I use every argument I had but she was stubborn to hear me, so I wrote that post to the SJ forum to show her that I was right and she was wrong.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpinMcBoltage View Post
    You honestly sound like a ENTJ to me. I don't really see a lot of preparedness for the future, thinking around the corner of things and generally removedness from the "here and now" (you are that, it's just not the focus of your ego. It's like a tool to you than anything). I just see a direction mostly in the vain of a love for efficiency and a desire to push on forward through life. A lot of what you say is mostly what I envision a Te-dom 3 to be like.
    I have thought of that possibility as well, it's just that my father is an ESTJ and despite some similarities I don't see myself as a Te-dom. I also see myself using a large amount of Ne. That's one of the reasons my teachers hate me. I am constantly brainstorming. Finally I can have 10 projects in front of me - I start all 10, I finish 3 of them. But I could be wrong. Nice thought.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    ENTP, too focused on achievement and analysis.

    I kind of feel like you already new that before this show even began.
    Aren't you a smart lad...

  6. #16
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALL-HAIL-ME View Post
    That was an argument with a friend who read my post and thought the possibility that I was a mistyped ESFJ. I use every argument I had but she was stubborn to hear me, so I wrote that post to the SJ forum to show her that I was right and she was wrong.
    Nice try, no cigar.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Nice try, no cigar.
    What could I possibly gain by lying?

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALL-HAIL-ME View Post
    What could I possibly gain by lying?
    Well, by asking questions that aren't even meant to give your more of an understanding, it sure is a great manipulation strategy (ENTP).

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Well, by asking questions that aren't even meant to give your more of an understanding, it sure is a great manipulation strategy (ENTP).
    You are now officially my best friend...
    The best thing about human beings is that they stack so neatly.

  10. #20
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALL-HAIL-ME View Post
    You are now officially my best friend...
    If that is a stereotypical ENTP, I am FAR on the ENFP side.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

Similar Threads

  1. Am I an ENFP or an ENTP?
    By Huntygox in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-07-2016, 02:54 PM
  2. Am I an enfp or an infp?
    By Hithere in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-26-2016, 08:06 PM
  3. Am I an ENFP or INFJ?
    By beverlyhills in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2015, 04:09 PM
  4. Am I an ENFP or not ?
    By A.H. in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 12:06 AM
  5. Am I an ENFP now?
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 04:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO