• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my enneagram I really really really don't know and would love to figure it out

Standuble

Hmm, I am inclined to say 4 however I have a question regarding the "fitting in" you mentioned. Let's say you don't fit in a certain situation and there are no feelings of alienation on your part because of it. Would you feel the need to fit in and bond with the team anyway or would you be content as an outlier; even going so far in taking pride in it or wallowing in your inability to meld?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Hmm, I am inclined to say 4 however I have a question regarding the "fitting in" you mentioned. Let's say you don't fit in a certain situation and there are no feelings of alienation on your part because of it. Would you feel the need to fit in and bond with the team anyway or would you be content as an outlier; even going so far in taking pride in it or wallowing in your inability to meld?

there is feelings of alienation. but i am fine as an outlier, cuz that's what i've always been. and I've never tried not to fit in it, just happens. But i wouldn't be prideful about not fitting in nor would i wallow, i'd just accept and move on. i ain't got time for that

Standuble

I apologise but I find myself at a bit of an impasse here, weighing it up as "4 or not a 4" which is due to my typing limits. I'm going to throw my lot in and say (based on this response and how you come across in the video) that I think you're a 4.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
thanks, for your help. I don't think I'm a 4 I really don't try to come off as unique nor do i take pride in being different. Maybe it's my lack of understanding on my part as well.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
there is feelings of alienation. but i am fine as an outlier, cuz that's what i've always been. and I've never tried not to fit in it, just happens. But i wouldn't be prideful about not fitting in nor would i wallow, i'd just accept and move on. i ain't got time for that
This sounds like something I once read in a 5 description. How does Sx 5 sound?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
This sounds like something I once read in a 5 description. How does Sx 5 sound?

I relate the base description of a 5. I do seek out one on one time, but i don't really get into official relationships. I prefer alone time, but if i have to be around people I prefer one on one. So not sure if that makes me SX, I have trouble understanding enneagram. and part of this is, because i feel as though type might change depending on the condition of your life and your 'soul' so to speak. But i do find comfort in knowledge, more than anything else.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I see 1w9 and 6w5 fixes, not sure about core type.

never considered 1w9 as a fix. Not saying you're wrong, just saying never considered it. I've considered 9 as a core or fix but not 1

S

Stansmith

never considered 1w9 as a fix. Not saying you're wrong, just saying never considered it. I've considered 9 as a core or fix but not 1

The way you talk about yours' and others' personal space seems 1-ish. I don't really pay much attention to that as a 9w1-fixer (at least not enough to see it as a major problem), but I'm also Sp-last while you seem to have Sp somewhere in your stacking, so that could explain our different views on it.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The way you talk about yours' and others' personal space seems 1-ish. I don't really pay much attention to that as a 9w1-fixer (at least not enough to see it as a major problem), but I'm also Sp-last while you seem to have Sp somewhere in your stacking, so that could explain our different views on it.
could you delve a little deeper? What do you mean way I talk about personal space? I'm sorry I need to get a full understanding of where you're coming from.

S

Stansmith

could you delve a little deeper? What do you mean way I talk about personal space? I'm sorry I need to get a full understanding of where you're coming from.

You seem to have a rigid, concrete concept of your own space and that of others, and seem to put a significant amount of attention to make sure it's respected which seems like a 1-fix attitude.

1w9 fixers are more "this is my space, don't intrude on it."

While 9w1 fixers seem less vigilant of their space until someone actually violates it. They're not really the type to consciously "own" their space from the beginning or take notice when other people's space is violated. "Space" is sort of a free-flowing concept for them.

I'm probably grasping at straws here, but that's just how it came off based on my own experience.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You seem to have a rigid, concrete concept of your own space and that of others, and seem to put a significant amount of attention to make sure it's respected which seems like a 1-fix attitude.

While 9w1 fixers seem less vigilant of their space until someone actually violates it. They're not really the type to consciously "own" their space from the beginning or take notice when other people's space is violated.

I'm probably grasping at straws here, but that's just how it came off based on my own experience.

that's actually accurate of me. It's my space, if you come near it will cut you! actually nah I won't but i do become disgruntled when i see personal space being invaded

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

i have to agree with you. my first bet: type 1; second bet: type 5; third bet: type 6

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ohh interesting...you do not seem 4 or very 6 to me..slightly 9 but not in a peacebaby way...i don't see you mediating or even trying very hard to get along with people...although you do...mostly..i think.

she's also so dom tho so i'm not sure what a 9 sx looks like.

1w9 sp/sx maybe have you read that? maybe with a 5w4 in there ??

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
ohh interesting...you do not seem 4 or very 6 to me..slightly 9 but not in a peacebaby way...i don't see you mediating or even trying very hard to get along with people...although you do...mostly..i think.

she's also so dom tho so i'm not sure what a 9 sx looks like.

1w9 sp/sx maybe have you read that? maybe with a 5w4 in there ??

I can see it.

Tomb1

6w5 sp/sx (low temp)

6w5-9w1-4w5...with an outside chance your gut fix is 9w8