User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 25

  1. #1
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default What's my enneagram I really really really don't know and would love to figure it out

    I answered questions from the first post of this thread: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...l=1#post962845

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Hmm, I am inclined to say 4 however I have a question regarding the "fitting in" you mentioned. Let's say you don't fit in a certain situation and there are no feelings of alienation on your part because of it. Would you feel the need to fit in and bond with the team anyway or would you be content as an outlier; even going so far in taking pride in it or wallowing in your inability to meld?

  3. #3
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Hmm, I am inclined to say 4 however I have a question regarding the "fitting in" you mentioned. Let's say you don't fit in a certain situation and there are no feelings of alienation on your part because of it. Would you feel the need to fit in and bond with the team anyway or would you be content as an outlier; even going so far in taking pride in it or wallowing in your inability to meld?
    there is feelings of alienation. but i am fine as an outlier, cuz that's what i've always been. and I've never tried not to fit in it, just happens. But i wouldn't be prideful about not fitting in nor would i wallow, i'd just accept and move on. i ain't got time for that

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    I apologise but I find myself at a bit of an impasse here, weighing it up as "4 or not a 4" which is due to my typing limits. I'm going to throw my lot in and say (based on this response and how you come across in the video) that I think you're a 4.

  5. #5
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    thanks, for your help. I don't think I'm a 4 I really don't try to come off as unique nor do i take pride in being different. Maybe it's my lack of understanding on my part as well.

  6. #6
    Paranoid Android Video's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    there is feelings of alienation. but i am fine as an outlier, cuz that's what i've always been. and I've never tried not to fit in it, just happens. But i wouldn't be prideful about not fitting in nor would i wallow, i'd just accept and move on. i ain't got time for that
    This sounds like something I once read in a 5 description. How does Sx 5 sound?
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

    RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

    Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

  7. #7
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    This sounds like something I once read in a 5 description. How does Sx 5 sound?
    I relate the base description of a 5. I do seek out one on one time, but i don't really get into official relationships. I prefer alone time, but if i have to be around people I prefer one on one. So not sure if that makes me SX, I have trouble understanding enneagram. and part of this is, because i feel as though type might change depending on the condition of your life and your 'soul' so to speak. But i do find comfort in knowledge, more than anything else.

  8. #8
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    I see 1w9 and 6w5 fixes, not sure about core type.

  9. #9
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I see 1w9 and 6w5 fixes, not sure about core type.
    never considered 1w9 as a fix. Not saying you're wrong, just saying never considered it. I've considered 9 as a core or fix but not 1

  10. #10
    Stansmith
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    never considered 1w9 as a fix. Not saying you're wrong, just saying never considered it. I've considered 9 as a core or fix but not 1
    The way you talk about yours' and others' personal space seems 1-ish. I don't really pay much attention to that as a 9w1-fixer (at least not enough to see it as a major problem), but I'm also Sp-last while you seem to have Sp somewhere in your stacking, so that could explain our different views on it.

Similar Threads

  1. Really confused what is my enneagram type?
    By Forever in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 05:35 PM
  2. What's my Enneagram thingy?
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 10:24 PM
  3. What's my enneagram type ?
    By entropie in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 12:43 PM
  4. I really don't know how I feel about this...
    By Wade Wilson in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 07:21 PM
  5. I really don't know.
    By Yes? in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 04:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO