User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Default What's my enneagram I really really really don't know and would love to figure it out

I answered questions from the first post of this thread: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...l=1#post962845

Hmm, I am inclined to say 4 however I have a question regarding the "fitting in" you mentioned. Let's say you don't fit in a certain situation and there are no feelings of alienation on your part because of it. Would you feel the need to fit in and bond with the team anyway or would you be content as an outlier; even going so far in taking pride in it or wallowing in your inability to meld?

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Hmm, I am inclined to say 4 however I have a question regarding the "fitting in" you mentioned. Let's say you don't fit in a certain situation and there are no feelings of alienation on your part because of it. Would you feel the need to fit in and bond with the team anyway or would you be content as an outlier; even going so far in taking pride in it or wallowing in your inability to meld?
    there is feelings of alienation. but i am fine as an outlier, cuz that's what i've always been. and I've never tried not to fit in it, just happens. But i wouldn't be prideful about not fitting in nor would i wallow, i'd just accept and move on. i ain't got time for that

I apologise but I find myself at a bit of an impasse here, weighing it up as "4 or not a 4" which is due to my typing limits. I'm going to throw my lot in and say (based on this response and how you come across in the video) that I think you're a 4.

MBTI
    yupp

thanks, for your help. I don't think I'm a 4 I really don't try to come off as unique nor do i take pride in being different. Maybe it's my lack of understanding on my part as well.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    there is feelings of alienation. but i am fine as an outlier, cuz that's what i've always been. and I've never tried not to fit in it, just happens. But i wouldn't be prideful about not fitting in nor would i wallow, i'd just accept and move on. i ain't got time for that
    This sounds like something I once read in a 5 description. How does Sx 5 sound?
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    This sounds like something I once read in a 5 description. How does Sx 5 sound?
    I relate the base description of a 5. I do seek out one on one time, but i don't really get into official relationships. I prefer alone time, but if i have to be around people I prefer one on one. So not sure if that makes me SX, I have trouble understanding enneagram. and part of this is, because i feel as though type might change depending on the condition of your life and your 'soul' so to speak. But i do find comfort in knowledge, more than anything else.

Stansmith

I see 1w9 and 6w5 fixes, not sure about core type.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I see 1w9 and 6w5 fixes, not sure about core type.
    never considered 1w9 as a fix. Not saying you're wrong, just saying never considered it. I've considered 9 as a core or fix but not 1

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    never considered 1w9 as a fix. Not saying you're wrong, just saying never considered it. I've considered 9 as a core or fix but not 1
    The way you talk about yours' and others' personal space seems 1-ish. I don't really pay much attention to that as a 9w1-fixer (at least not enough to see it as a major problem), but I'm also Sp-last while you seem to have Sp somewhere in your stacking, so that could explain our different views on it.