User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Default Chandler's Type!

I felt like making a thread to see what other people thought what my type could be. More for fun than anything, although I want to see more reasoning why Elfboy thinks what he does...

@Vetani, @Elfboy, @Starry, @skylights, @EJCC, @Halla74, @Ism, @nicolita, @Marmotini, @Lady X, @The Great One, and anyone else who may have observed my behavior over here I summon thee!

MBTI

Currently Typed As: ENFP
    Other Possibilities: ESFJ (with good Ne), ENFJ

I think EF is for sure. I'm fairly confident with my typing as ENFP but I just want to see how many people think otherwise. I mean maybe I could be this forum's official ESFJ? There's hardly any of them here.

Enneagram

Currently Typed As: 7w6(sw6w5)
    Other Possibilities: 6w7(sw7w8)

Apparently I seem more superego compared to most 7s. I think so/sx is definite - I'm not sure how out of character a social 7 is but. I'd love to hear skylights's thoughts on this especially as she's an ENFP 6w7>2w3>9w1 so/sx so I'd basically be ripping her off.

Socionics

Currently Typed As: IEE-Fi
    Other Possibilities: ESE-Si

Apparently I'm less low key than I think to be a Delta. I think in most situations I'm a pretty low-maintenance and calm person but apparently I seem highly social too?

Anyway, I suck at finding questionnaires and stuff so just ask me questions and I'll do my best to answer! Elfboy, I expected PARAGRAPHS AMONG PARAGRAPHS I started a thread just for you.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

You actually don't vibe N all that strongly -- but I have no cause to question ENFP 7w6.

As for the skylights comparison, I for sure see more 7 in you than 6. No evidence but vibe and style of interaction, though...
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    You actually don't vibe N all that strongly -- but I have no cause to question ENFP 7w6.

As for the skylights comparison, I for sure see more 7 in you than 6. No evidence but vibe and style of interaction, though...
    Hmm, I just felt like playing around with the idea of being non-ENFP but that's interesting to hear. Could you expand upon that? So I seem more S-ish? Maybe I should make a video and see what people think. Yeah, I always thought I seemed more 7-ish compared to her; she has a more calm, soothing aura about her while my aura is more scattered and happy-go-lucky.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Based on vibe, ESFJ 2w3 so/sx.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Based on vibe, ESFJ 2w3 so/sx.
    Ahh, my best friend's type. Perhaps that French skank has rubbed off on me quite a bit over the past years. I should make a post later comparing and contrasting ourselves.

Is it anything in particular? Or just purely vibe?
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Not ESE pls he's not controlling enough

His vibe is more "let live and let do", something I associate with the EP temperament. He doesn't actively try to control the emotional atmosphere; he doesn't call people out and say "this is how you should feel, what you're feeling is spoiling the mood". When he does try to "control", it's usually a result of getting his answers after asking questions (Ne).

Anyway, just because he's very happy and positive doesn't mean he's Fe dom. I just think that his upbeat positivity is a result of "Do not do unto others as you expect they should do unto you" which I pretty much know is one of his values. Of course people are going to be nice to him because he's so nice himself!

Have you ever seen a certain cuntrolling douchebag be responded to nicely if we were to follow the "Do not do unto others as you expect they should do unto you" logic?
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Ahh, my best friend's type. Perhaps that French skank has rubbed off on me quite a bit over the past years. I should make a post later comparing and contrasting ourselves.
    Good idea, that would be interesting.

Is it anything in particular? Or just purely vibe?
    I don't know you well enough to go beyond the superficial traits, but 7s tend to be considerably more uncensored and flamboyant, and 6s are usually more analytical and skeptical. E2 works perfectly in my head, otoh.

ESFJ was more a matter of elimination, mostly. I don't see Fi at all, and I'm somewhat sensitive to it.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    Not ESE pls he's not controlling enough

His vibe is more "let live and let do", something I associate with the EP temperament. He doesn't actively try to control the emotional atmosphere; he doesn't call people out and say "this is how you should feel, what you're feeling is spoiling the mood". When he does try to "control", it's usually a result of getting his answers after asking questions (Ne).

Anyway, just because he's very happy and positive doesn't mean he's Fe dom. I just think that his upbeat positivity is a result of "Do not do unto others as you expect they should do unto you" which I pretty much know is one of his values. Of course people are going to be nice to him because he's so nice himself!

Have you ever seen a certain cuntrolling douchebag be responded to nicely if we were to follow the "Do not do unto others as you expect they should do unto you" logic?
    You know me too well. I'm all about the "treat others the way you would want to be treated rule" and I'm pretty sure I've followed it my whole life unless I get into an argument with someone. I usually let people go about their business though. I don't really question someone's values unless they're dangerous to someone other than themselves or they're being shoved in my face. I feel like having a strong 2 fix coupled with being sw6w5 and so/sx makes me seem really Fe. Dunno.

Yeah, I'm pretty pushy with questions. Well not pushy - I just ask a lot. Sometimes I'm talking to my new college friends and then realize I sound more like I'm interviewing them. I can go on and on about them with their own lives but they never ask about mine and even when I bring up up something about me they just dismiss it with something small. It's just like you assholes let me talk about myself the way I let you talk about yourselves.

Good idea, that would be interesting.
    I'll post it when I'm feeling up to it.

I don't know you well enough to go beyond the superficial traits, but 7s tend to be considerably more uncensored and flamboyant, and 6s are usually more analytical and skeptical. E2 works perfectly in my head, otoh.
    Hmm. I'm trying to process this. I wouldn't consider myself censored or anything. Everything I say is pretty genuine, I just have a nicer way of framing things. I don't know why, really. I'm just a naturally light person in that regard. I don't really have any desire to do anything excessively or flamboyantly. I don't really believe in intensifying anything like that for the sake of flamboyance - I just take things as they are and enjoy them while I can. I always perceived flamboyance as "fake" or something around those lines. I don't believe in showing off or anything, because who I am as a person just revolves around me. People can take me or leave me, as long as I find the right people in life to be at my side I'm fine.

ESFJ was more a matter of elimination, mostly. I don't see Fi at all, and I'm somewhat sensitive to it.
    But at the same time I'm sensitive to Fe. Can Fe be sensitive to Fe as well? Or Fi sensitive to Fi? I'm sure it comes in all shapes and sizes. I tend to relate more to the Fi side of things when it comes to the Fi feeling suppressed by Fe or whatever.

Thanks, though. I appreciate your thoughts.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Hmm, I just felt like playing around with the idea of being non-ENFP but that's interesting to hear. Could you expand upon that? So I seem more S-ish? Maybe I should make a video and see what people think. Yeah, I always thought I seemed more 7-ish compared to her; she has a more calm, soothing aura about her while my aura is more scattered and happy-go-lucky.
    Your description of your auras is pretty much exactly why I don't think you're the same Enneagram type. Beyond that... It's less that you seem S-ish, but that I don't get a slap-me-over-the-head Ne/Fi vibe from you. I think @nicolita is a good example who just seems REALLY ENFP when you meet her -- something about her style of writing and of interaction. Some other ENFPs on the forum have similar vibes, but you don't, IMO. But this is where the skylights comparison actually works: With the two of you being so/sx, you're by nature much less flamboyant than if you were sx-first -- or at least, less intense, and more controlled. Instead, you're cordial and friendly and nice to just about everyone, in a way that might evoke SFJ to people -- especially when you add in the focus on networks and hierarchies inherent in being social-first.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

7s tend to be considerably more uncensored and flamboyant
    Naranjo would like to have a word with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Character and Neurosis
    Enneatype II, in this Fourth Way characterology is one that I have characterized through the paradox of an egocentric generosity and corresponds to the histrionic personality of DSM III. Representative individuals are usually hedonistic, light-hearted and rebellious in the face of anything rigid or restrictions on their freedom.
    Compare this to 7:

Quote Originally Posted by Character and Neurosis
    The caricature in point 7 has, instead of a head, what seems to be wiring. It suggests living in fantasy and a tendency to forget in real world through an absorption in planning and scheming.
    I'm pretty sure our Chandler here schemes for everything. We were talking about weddings one day and he said that he had to think of everything -- from who he's going to marry, to how the wedding is going to look like, who's going to be there, what's on the menu, what are the activities that are going to happen etc.

So before you open your mouth about someone, how about you try to know them a little better?
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5