• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chandler's Type!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
haha aww that's sweet of ya. it's my over positive nature i suppose...i expect to have a good day when i leave the house and i expect to enjoy the company of those i meet. that's weird isn't it? haha

I leave my day up to fate, but I always assume the best in people like that so I can relate! I'm more about finding the silver lining in things, turning disappointments into opportunities, etc. Fun how there are different shades of positivity am I right?

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
:laugh: [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] covered that somewhere in the beginning of this thread actually. The conclusion was ESFJ 6w7 so/sp.

Edit: Oh wait, wasn't that [MENTION=15392]AffirmitiveAnxiety[/MENTION]'s type at some point?

Yeah it was. But then again I've been many types, I don't relate to chandler in any case except for some of his neuroticisms.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
NOW WITH VIDEO

God I need my eyebrows waxed.

[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] [MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION] [MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION] [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=6877]Marmotini[/MENTION] [MENTION=7254]Wind-Up Rex[/MENTION] [MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION] [MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION] [MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION] [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] [MENTION=14676]Ism[/MENTION] - I think that's everyone? Hopefully this works! Also I hope I usually don't sound this nasal. Or deep-voiced. I think my voice gets lower when I have a lot to say. :shrug: Oh man [MENTION=15963]Devi[/MENTION] I may have forgotten to mention you but my kisses go out to you as well.

Oh, and [MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION] asked for this originally right? Or I told you I'd do this? Anyway I'm mentioning you as well so.
[MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION] [MENTION=15318]Saudade[/MENTION] [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] maybe you can help as well?

Edit: JFC I never look at the camera. I always look up when I'm thinking about stuff. Or maybe the laptop is just too low. Idk. Also here's a pic of me so you can see that my hair doesn't look as stupid from face-to-face view:

1375058_10202472650404581_187826870_n.jpg

With my ENFJ 2w3 momma.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'd say EXFP for sure.

Thanks for asking my opinion.

Do you consider ESFP at all or is it just you can't distinguish between Se or Ne?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Just a hunch, like everything. Lol.

:laugh:

FWIW, I've always related more to Ne/Si to Se/Ni. Not as straight-talking and environmentally aware as Se and not as truth-seeking and certain as Ni. And "what could be" is always running in my mind rather than "what is." Like with guys especially, every attractive dude I walk past I just imagine our relationship dynamics, our kids, where we'd live, our wedding, etc. It's a little creepy. :shrug: With the plush toys in my room I imagine like them coming to life and resting on my shoulder as I walk. And I relate more to the sentimentality of Si and retreating to familiarity when stressed and engaging in the same activities over and over that have entertained me like gaming, etc.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

FWIW, I've always related more to Ne/Si to Se/Ni. Not as straight-talking and environmentally aware as Se and not as truth-seeking and certain as Ni. And "what could be" is always running in my mind rather than "what is." Like with guys especially, every attractive dude I walk past I just imagine our relationship dynamics, our kids, where we'd live, our wedding, etc. It's a little creepy. :shrug: With the plush toys in my room I imagine like them coming to life and resting on my shoulder as I walk. And I relate more to the sentimentality of Si and retreating to familiarity when stressed and engaging in the same activities over and over that have entertained me like gaming, etc.

If I made you more sure about that, then good. :)

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
NOW WITH VIDEO

God I need my eyebrows waxed.

[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] [MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION] [MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION] [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=6877]Marmotini[/MENTION] [MENTION=7254]Wind-Up Rex[/MENTION] [MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION] [MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION] [MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION] [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] [MENTION=14676]Ism[/MENTION] - I think that's everyone? Hopefully this works! Also I hope I usually don't sound this nasal. Or deep-voiced. I think my voice gets lower when I have a lot to say. :shrug: Oh man [MENTION=15963]Devi[/MENTION] I may have forgotten to mention you but my kisses go out to you as well.

Oh, and [MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION] asked for this originally right? Or I told you I'd do this? Anyway I'm mentioning you as well so.
[MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION] [MENTION=15318]Saudade[/MENTION] [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] maybe you can help as well?

Edit: JFC I never look at the camera. I always look up when I'm thinking about stuff. Or maybe the laptop is just too low. Idk. Also here's a pic of me so you can see that my hair doesn't look as stupid from face-to-face view:

1375058_10202472650404581_187826870_n.jpg

With my ENFJ 2w3 momma.

My opinion of you still has not changed. Will talk to you on skype once I have time.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I adore your video!

Nicodemus

You move a lot, presumably because the damn camera refuses to interact with you. Quite cute. You also seem very upbeat. I find it hard, though, to see you and Elfboy as basically the same type. Something is amiss, something bigger than the difference in instinctual variants and wings.

You remind me of [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] photos.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

lol! I love this. I totally know what you mean about living in that "what could be" mode in your head, and going back to old tried and trues when you're feelin stressed. Love the stuffed animals thing too hehe.

I haven't watched the vid yet (I'm at work) but I wonder if you're not ENFJ. Do you relate at all to Fe? You said your mom and one of yer besties are ENFJ, do you find yourself much more perceiver-y than they are? Idk just speculating. Can't wait to watch though. Everyone's saying it's really cute! : D

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]
I still see 2w3 =)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You move a lot, presumably because the damn camera refuses to interact with you. Quite cute. You also seem very upbeat. I find it hard, though, to see you and Elfboy as basically the same type. Something is amiss, something bigger than the difference in instinctual variants and wings.

Dammit, I knew I was someone I forgot to blow kisses at. Here's a late one for you: :smooch: OMG though, getting called cute by the famed Nico?? Do I get an award for that? :holy:

Yeah, I'm not this move-y IRL. Even when I'm VCing with my friend on Skype I don't move around as much even though there's no one to look at. It was very odd to talk and then not get anything back. Hmm, so what would you think? 2w3? I admit Elfboy and I are vastly different people and what we tend to have in common is ENFP stuff so.

You remind me of [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] photos.

:)

I haven't watched the vid yet (I'm at work) but I wonder if you're not ENFJ. Do you relate at all to Fe? You said your mom and one of yer besties are ENFJ, do you find yourself much more perceiver-y than they are? Idk just speculating. Can't wait to watch though. Everyone's saying it's really cute! : D

The two functions I basically don't relate to at all are Se and Ti. Both are very piercing to me and tend to make me feel like I'm walking on eggshells when I speak. From my function order, though, you could say I'm like an ENFJ inside an ENFP. :laugh: (Ne=Fi>Te=Fe>Si>Ni>Se>Ti) I do relate to Fe somewhat but it takes me more effort to use it the way Fe-doms. What I don't relate to, though, is the interaction style of ENFJs. "In-Charge" is definitely not me, "Get-Things-Going" definitely is. My ENFJ bestie is much more fit to be a leader than I am haha. The only type I'd consider for myself is ESFJ with good Ne but I feel like I'm too flighty and not hardworking enough when required to be any kind of SJ and not considerate enough to be Fe-dom. I think any part of me that's considerate is probably due to my ENFJ mom driving the fact that I have to be to make it in life, as well as my EFJ friends telling me what to do in certain social situations where I just stand there awkwardly. To be fair some ENFJs can be odd ones out when it comes to interaction style and can seem a lot more get-things-going, but like I said, I'm not as truth seeking and predicting as Ni. What comes most naturally to me is Ne, entertaining all the possibilities in my head.

I mean, I won't entirely rule out ENFJ. But I'm pretty sure ENFP describes me well function-wise, four letter dichotomy-wise, and Keirsey-wise.

[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]
I still see 2w3 =)

What from the video makes you think so specifically?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your video was way too long. I had to skip around a bunch. But you're funny, with that sensitive voice and the whole quest for true love, making that magical connection for eternity and so forth, that's cool I guess.

Well, you definately seem like an ENFP, that much seems clear. But you also may have been a girl in a past life, since you are just so emotive and sexually redirected!

I also agree that physical strength is absolutely nothing in comparison to spiritual power. Physics is after all both the most fundamental and least significant of the sciences. Metaphysics is where the real magic is all at!

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION], you are adorable! Seriously those little kissy faces you were making at the end during all your shout outs had me cheezin like a fool.

I'm gonna go with 7 for you. I was torn between 7 and 2 for a while too, and I still think my 2 is strong, but you seem to prioritize personal experiences over like helping. I might be wrong, but I picture a 2w3-er feeling like what they want most out of life is to be a part of some kind of movement that will benefit others. Your desire for family, love, and focus on the thrill of those experiences within those desires says "7 so" to me.

Thanks for the shout out, love!

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION], you are adorable! Seriously those little kissy faces you were making at the end during all your shout outs had me cheezin like a fool.

I'm gonna go with 7 for you. I was torn between 7 and 2 for a while too, and I still think my 2 is strong, but you seem to prioritize personal experiences over like helping. I might be wrong, but I picture a 2w3-er feeling like what they want most out of life is to be a part of some kind of movement that will benefit others. Your desire for family, love, and focus on the thrill of those experiences within those desires says "7 so" to me.

Thanks for the shout out, love!

Being some part of movement, that would benefits others is definitely a 2w1, or maybe even more 1w2 thing.