User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

ENFP (you could be a very Ne heavy ESFJ but Pi is probably your inferior function)

You're definitely so/sx and you don't seem very social 2 at all. Social 7 is much more fitting.

7w6-2w3-9w1 IMO
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Devi View Post
    ENFP (you could be a very Ne heavy ESFJ but Pi is probably your inferior function)

You're definitely so/sx and you don't seem very social 2 at all. Social 7 is much more fitting.

7w6-2w3-9w1 IMO
    Functionally, I'd rate myself Ne≥Fi>Fe≥Te>Si>Ni>Se≥Ti - it's like an ENFJ just decided to merge with my ENFP-ness.

Dunno, I love ESFJs but I'm definitely not as hardworking as they usually are. Maybe not hardworking is the best way to phrase it, maybe it's more of a lack of willpower? I get overwhelmed very easily by like one or two assignments. If I don't have an interest in doing it I'm not going to do it until I absolutely have to even if it'd be more convenient for me to do it earlier than that. Regarding groups, I usually just laugh and going on with whatever's happening. If it's not something I agree with or feel like doing, I'll just simply disconnect myself from the group and go do something by myself at home (which is usually just playing video games/watching TV/going on the internet). Also the only time my Si comes out is when nostalgia appeals to it or movies pull out the whole "emotional slideshow of events you've just seen in the past 30 minutes to emphasize the significance of their relationship" sorta thing. You may or may not understand what I'm talking about; at this point I'm just rambling on. Oh and I barely feel connected to Ti at all. At least with Si I can see it in myself. Fe somewhere slips in there but could be more due to being a 2-fixer and so/sx.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Chanaynay
    you have a point about the Social 2. this throws a wrench in things cuz social 2s are extremely power seeking (Naranjo even typed Napoleon Bonaparte as a Social 2! one of his few typings I disagree with).

however, I still see too much emotionality for 7, even Social 7 to be feasible.
    7 positive outlook: avoiding the negative, rationalization, delayed response to negative emotions
    2 positive outlook: putting out positive emotion and energy with the intention of affecting the mood of the room/atmosphere/interaction

this interview explains what I'm talking about a bit more (she's Sp/Sx I think, so you're probably not gonna relate to her vibe even if you are a 7, but her point about emotions is more like a 7)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @Chanaynay

7 positive outlook: avoiding the negative, rationalization, delayed response to negative emotions
    2 positive outlook: putting out positive emotion and energy with the intention of affecting the mood of the room/atmosphere/interaction
    Have you ever seen him other than happy for that matter? Even when he's bitching about guys I almost never see him getting all worked up about it; it's more of a careless abandon.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    Have you ever seen him other than happy for that matter? Even when he's bitching about guys I almost never see him getting all worked up about it; it's more of a careless abandon.
    yes, several times.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    yes, several times.
    Care to share?
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    Care to share?
    there's a constant, subtle sensitivity to him, like his mood is easy to put a dent in.
    at least temporarily, though he does tend to "bounce back" pretty quickly, which I could see as a case for 7
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    [...] your thoughts would be appreciated very much.
    As far as I am concerned, the case of your type(s) is closed. But if you like, we can talk about your sense of fashion now.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Yeah, I always figured the 2-ish-ness came from the so/sx -- you seem too carefree, for lack of a better word, to not be a 7 -- so I agree with your assessment, @Chanaynay.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Functionally, I'd rate myself Ne≥Fi>Fe≥Te>Si>Ni>Se≥Ti - it's like an ENFJ just decided to merge with my ENFP-ness.

Dunno, I love ESFJs but I'm definitely not as hardworking as they usually are. Maybe not hardworking is the best way to phrase it, maybe it's more of a lack of willpower? I get overwhelmed very easily by like one or two assignments. If I don't have an interest in doing it I'm not going to do it until I absolutely have to even if it'd be more convenient for me to do it earlier than that. Regarding groups, I usually just laugh and going on with whatever's happening. If it's not something I agree with or feel like doing, I'll just simply disconnect myself from the group and go do something by myself at home (which is usually just playing video games/watching TV/going on the internet). Also the only time my Si comes out is when nostalgia appeals to it or movies pull out the whole "emotional slideshow of events you've just seen in the past 30 minutes to emphasize the significance of their relationship" sorta thing. You may or may not understand what I'm talking about; at this point I'm just rambling on. Oh and I barely feel connected to Ti at all. At least with Si I can see it in myself. Fe somewhere slips in there but could be more due to being a 2-fixer and so/sx.
    How people-oriented are you? There are some ESFJs here and there that can almost seem like ENFPs because Fe isn't as "J" as Te is. But a so/sx ESFJ with strong Ne and a 2 fix would be extremely people-oriented. From what you said, ENFP>ESFJ.
    I really like cats and food.