User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I'm glad you like the primary ships too. (Like some people shipped MistyxBrock wtf?)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

@Chanaynay

Well you totally seem like a positive outlook type. 2 or 7, like TGO said, because your energy is too high for 9. I'm so not surprised you identify as triple-positive outlook.

I think it's interesting Elfboy saying you are too emotional to be a 7, since 7s are usually pretty much an emotional rainbow, but quick emotions. @Elfboy did you mean Chanaynay has longer lasting / deeper rooted emotions?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    @Chanaynay

Well you totally seem like a positive outlook type. 2 or 7, like TGO said, because your energy is too high for 9. I'm so not surprised you identify as triple-positive outlook.
    That's what I think as well. I'm an optimist in every sense of the word (to the point where it can be crippling sometimes) and always look on the positive side of things to avoid too many negative thoughts. Although when I'm isolated and I have a negative thought, it's all downhill from there emotionally. And then somehow I pick myself back up after either 1) time and internal life cheerleading or 2) going to friends and reminding myself I'm not alone and I have people there who will always have my back and support me.

But for the most part I'm really happy and bubbly.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@skylights @Chanaynay

Yay I'm absolutely sure that he's a 792 tri type. There is no doubt in my mind!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    @skylights @Chanaynay

Yay I'm absolutely sure that he's a 792 tri type. There is no doubt in my mind!
    792 in that order? I always considered 9 my last fix.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    792 in that order? I always considered 9 my last fix.
    No not in that order, just that tri-type.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Chanaynay

I think it's interesting Elfboy saying you are too emotional to be a 7, since 7s are usually pretty much an emotional rainbow, but quick emotions. @Elfboy did you mean Chanaynay has longer lasting / deeper rooted emotions?
    no, they aren't. some of them are an energy rainbow, but this is not the same thing. they may look emotional, they may even think they are emotional themselves (because they tend to think drama is exciting, especially the Sx 7s), but 7s spend more time thinking about emotions than actually experiencing them and they are among the types least in touch with the heart center. typically, the emotional range of 7 is much more shallow and based on whether or not things fit their preferences than most, for lack of a better word, "human" emotions. stronger emotions felt by the 7 are most likely related to deep seated frustration, not belonging or acceptance.

I don't see the Id or acquisitive tendencies of 7 in @Chanaynay
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    no, they aren't. some of them are an energy rainbow, but this is not the same thing. they may look emotional, they may even think they are emotional themselves (because they tend to think drama is exciting, especially the Sx 7s), but 7s spend more time thinking about emotions than actually experiencing them and they are among the types least in touch with the heart center. typically, the emotional range of 7 is much more shallow and based on whether or not things fit their preferences than most, for lack of a better word, "human" emotions. stronger emotions felt by the 7 are most likely related to deep seated frustration, not belonging or acceptance.

When I said emotional rainbow I meant in terms of outward presentation, like they way they look to others. 7s look like rainbows!

But that's a good explanation, thank you. @Chanaynay what do you think?

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post

By your logic, I'm a 7.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

When I said emotional rainbow I meant in terms of outward presentation, like they way they look to others. 7s look like rainbows!

But that's a good explanation, thank you. @Chanaynay what do you think?
    I replied to this before, but then for some reason my post never showed up so I'll try to remember what I wrote last time. I decided to take the SimilarMinds test where I last tested as 7w6 sx/so and decided to be completely honest with what I thought of myself recently and here are the results:

Your main type is Type 2
    Your variant stacking is sx/so/sp
    Your level of health is above average

2 21 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
    4 18 I must be unique/different to survive.
    7 17 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
    9 15 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
    3 10 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
    5 8 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
    8 6 I must be strong and in control to survive.
    6 5 I must be secure and safe to survive.
    1 4 I must be perfect and good to survive.
    Anyway, this is even more annoying than trying to decide between so/sx and sx/so when I had high levels of both. Although this time my main fear isn't as apparent. Fear of not being loved and fear of being deprived both illicit strong emotional reactions out of me. I always attributed these emotions over belonging and acceptance to being so/sx and having a strong 6 wing that gives me a desire for support, but now I'm unsure whether it's just a fear of not being loved and appreciated. Is there a good way to decide which one is my main fear? I honestly don't relate to either 1 or 3 either which is a problem while I relate to both 7 and 6 immensely. @Elfboy do you have any other specific examples of me being a core 2 other than my higher levels of emotion? I know I'm apparently more superego but I mean...something specific would be nice lol.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so