• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chandler's Type!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
omgosh...I feel like our relationship just deepened knowing I'm in the presence of a fellow Seinfled fan! I hoped...because I'm weird like that...but I honestly thought you would come back with 'ew no' haha. I'm also made happy by your use of the butterfly emoticon (thank you for it all)

I can chat about it anytime. :hug: My dad was a hardcore Seinfeld fan and my mom was a hardcore Friends fan so I got the best of both worlds as I was growing up. And look at me now, I live in NYC! I need more reasons to use that butterfly emoticon. It's so perfect but so hard to find times to use it.

I only skimmed this thread really...do people compare you to Chandler? Or is he understood by many to be so/sx or something?

Not really except for the fact that we have the same name. This thread was mostly for entertaining a few alternate type suggestions I've gotten the past few days.

I was actually just saying this same thing to EJCC but you guys have a very open...forward moving type energy (smooth is more apparent with e7 in my mind). None of this means you won't have your times of wanting to tell everyone to f$"@ off...or hitting speed bumps... but for the most part...open and forward moving...

Ah, I see! I definitely agree. :yes:

Starry

I can chat about it anytime. :hug: My dad was a hardcore Seinfeld fan and my mom was a hardcore Friends fan so I got the best of both worlds as I was growing up. And look at me now, I live in NYC! I need more reasons to use that butterfly emoticon. It's so perfect but so hard to find times to use it.

Not really except for the fact that we have the same name. This thread was mostly for entertaining a few alternate type suggestions I've gotten the past few days.

Ah, I see! I definitely agree. :yes:

Yah I just 'repped you haha. Okay for the Chandler of this thread I like Rasofy' s answer...but will shift it a tiny bit and say...ESFJ 3w2 so/sx

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yah I just 'repped you haha. Okay for the Chandler of this thread I like Rasofy' s answer...but will shift it a tiny bit and say...ESFJ 3w2 so/sx

You mean my "vibe?" :D Why 3w2 > 2w3?

Also in response to your rep, I'm fairly certain you and Lady could merge into one superhuman and take down the rest of the world if you chose to do so. The rest of us should be thankful it hasn't happened yet.

yet :scruples:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would have posted a questionnaire but I'm lazy. I was hoping people would just shoot me questions! But maybe I will make a video soon. ;)

Just wondering, what parts of me are similar to Elfboy? I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm an alien from outer space and I would probably nod in agreement most of the time.

Okay, well it would be nice to get around to watching your video. I said you're like Elfboy basically from the dramatic gay creative ENFP impression, but that might be too simplistic of an explanation. You just don't really seem like a traditionalist though, which the ESFJs seem to be. I don't see you enforcing group values on others either. You're more for individualism, an Fi trait.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
No waaay, you're totally an ENFP, no question!

Just interacting with you via Skype confirms this. The conversation is mostly silly and not focused on any particular life events, which my bubbly, strong Ne ESFJ friend likes to focus on. For instance, she likes to talk about what she did that day, who she interacted with, her current stresses and positive experiences etc.

Though your bubbliness, kindness, and confidence can be qualities that ESFJ types share as well.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]
currently, I see ENFP 2w3>7w6>9w1 So/Sx
talking to you on camera as much as I have, you're just way too emotional to be a 7. 7s can care a lot about their friends, and everyone feels some emotions, but your energy is ridiculously heart center.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
currently, I see ENFP 2w3>7w6>9w1 So/Sx
talking to you on camera as much as I have, you're just way too emotional to be a 7. 7s can care a lot about their friends, and everyone feels some emotions, but your energy is ridiculously heart center.

WOOHOO time to play around with my type again :static:

It's weird though because I can't relate to 3 or 1 descriptions at all, but can relate to both 7 and 6 immensely. Dunno. Being loved is definitely something I'm concerned about though. I wonder what Fi + core 2 is like in other instances. OH WAIT, Ariana Grande maybe. If I share the same type as my girl I'd be ecstatic.
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] [MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION] [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] [MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION] [MENTION=14676]Ism[/MENTION] [MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION] have at it :popc1:

Ohh, [MENTION=19503]Comeback Girl[/MENTION], your help as an ExFP 2w3 is needed. Tell me how you experience emotion and such? And what Fi is like being a 2? And how much you relate to your wing type?

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] , Idk, but oh my god that avatar. Robin and Starfire OTP fanart so much NOSTALGIA FROM MY ADOLESCENT YEARS.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] , Idk, but oh my god that avatar. Robin and Starfire OTP fanart so much NOSTALGIA FROM MY ADOLESCENT YEARS.

I LOVED THEM SO MUCH UGH ONE OF MY FIRST SHIPS

(excluding Sakura x Li from CCS, Ash x Misty from Pokemon, Raimundo x Kimiko from Xiaolin Showdown, Chandler x Monica from Friends, and a few others I'm probably forgetting)

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

I'm seeing you as a 2w3 or a 7w6 for your enneagram type. Also, after talking to you on skype last night you're variants are without a doubt, so/sx. I'm thinking that you are some type of ExFP as well, and probably an ENFP.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
I'm glad you like the primary ships too. (Like some people shipped MistyxBrock wtf?)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Well you totally seem like a positive outlook type. 2 or 7, like TGO said, because your energy is too high for 9. I'm so not surprised you identify as triple-positive outlook.

I think it's interesting Elfboy saying you are too emotional to be a 7, since 7s are usually pretty much an emotional rainbow, but quick emotions. [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] did you mean Chanaynay has longer lasting / deeper rooted emotions?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Well you totally seem like a positive outlook type. 2 or 7, like TGO said, because your energy is too high for 9. I'm so not surprised you identify as triple-positive outlook.

That's what I think as well. I'm an optimist in every sense of the word (to the point where it can be crippling sometimes) and always look on the positive side of things to avoid too many negative thoughts. Although when I'm isolated and I have a negative thought, it's all downhill from there emotionally. And then somehow I pick myself back up after either 1) time and internal life cheerleading or 2) going to friends and reminding myself I'm not alone and I have people there who will always have my back and support me.

But for the most part I'm really happy and bubbly. :thinking:

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION] [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]

Yay I'm absolutely sure that he's a 792 tri type. There is no doubt in my mind!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION] [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]

Yay I'm absolutely sure that he's a 792 tri type. There is no doubt in my mind!

792 in that order? I always considered 9 my last fix.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I think it's interesting Elfboy saying you are too emotional to be a 7, since 7s are usually pretty much an emotional rainbow, but quick emotions. [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] did you mean Chanaynay has longer lasting / deeper rooted emotions?

no, they aren't. some of them are an energy rainbow, but this is not the same thing. they may look emotional, they may even think they are emotional themselves (because they tend to think drama is exciting, especially the Sx 7s), but 7s spend more time thinking about emotions than actually experiencing them and they are among the types least in touch with the heart center. typically, the emotional range of 7 is much more shallow and based on whether or not things fit their preferences than most, for lack of a better word, "human" emotions. stronger emotions felt by the 7 are most likely related to deep seated frustration, not belonging or acceptance.

I don't see the Id or acquisitive tendencies of 7 in [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
no, they aren't. some of them are an energy rainbow, but this is not the same thing. they may look emotional, they may even think they are emotional themselves (because they tend to think drama is exciting, especially the Sx 7s), but 7s spend more time thinking about emotions than actually experiencing them and they are among the types least in touch with the heart center. typically, the emotional range of 7 is much more shallow and based on whether or not things fit their preferences than most, for lack of a better word, "human" emotions. stronger emotions felt by the 7 are most likely related to deep seated frustration, not belonging or acceptance.

I don't see the Id or acquisitive tendencies of 7 in [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]

When I said emotional rainbow I meant in terms of outward presentation, like they way they look to others. 7s look like rainbows! :unicorn:

But that's a good explanation, thank you. [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] what do you think?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

By your logic, I'm a 7.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
When I said emotional rainbow I meant in terms of outward presentation, like they way they look to others. 7s look like rainbows! :unicorn:

But that's a good explanation, thank you. [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] what do you think?

I replied to this before, but then for some reason my post never showed up so I'll try to remember what I wrote last time. :dry: I decided to take the SimilarMinds test where I last tested as 7w6 sx/so and decided to be completely honest with what I thought of myself recently and here are the results:

Your main type is Type 2
Your variant stacking is sx/so/sp
Your level of health is above average

2 21 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
4 18 I must be unique/different to survive.
7 17 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
9 15 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
3 10 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
5 8 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
8 6 I must be strong and in control to survive.
6 5 I must be secure and safe to survive.
1 4 I must be perfect and good to survive.

Anyway, this is even more annoying than trying to decide between so/sx and sx/so when I had high levels of both. Although this time my main fear isn't as apparent. Fear of not being loved and fear of being deprived both illicit strong emotional reactions out of me. I always attributed these emotions over belonging and acceptance to being so/sx and having a strong 6 wing that gives me a desire for support, but now I'm unsure whether it's just a fear of not being loved and appreciated. Is there a good way to decide which one is my main fear? I honestly don't relate to either 1 or 3 either which is a problem while I relate to both 7 and 6 immensely. [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] do you have any other specific examples of me being a core 2 other than my higher levels of emotion? I know I'm apparently more superego but I mean...something specific would be nice lol.