User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Damn, I wrote a really nice post out, and my computer ate it.

Anyway, the gist of it was, while you are warm and very relationship-oriented, I'm not seeing much to indicate the 2 drive of wanting to solve others' problems, but I am seeing a good amount to indicate the 7 drive of not wanting to miss out. 2s also tend to be more... grounded?... somehow? You seem to do a little hesitation/backing up that seems 6ish, too. I think 7 fits you better than 2, 7w6 better than 7w8, and so/sx is just absolutely totally right.

I wish you were my friend IRL. You just seem like you would be so much fun to be around.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Damn, I wrote a really nice post out, and my computer ate it.

Anyway, the gist of it was, while you are warm and very relationship-oriented, I'm not seeing much to indicate the 2 drive of wanting to solve others' problems, but I am seeing a good amount to indicate the 7 drive of not wanting to miss out. 2s also tend to be more... grounded?... somehow? You seem to do a little hesitation/backing up that seems 6ish, too. I think 7 fits you better than 2, 7w6 better than 7w8, and so/sx is just absolutely totally right.
    That's definitely true, I'm definitely good at helping others when asked for it but I usually don't really have a drive to help others through their problems. And missing out is definitely something I relate to strongly, it always has been something I was sensitive to even as a kid. And another good point is that I seem a lot more 6ish than 3ish. I actually relate to 6 a lot as well and I'm definitely a very support-oriented person.

I wish you were my friend IRL. You just seem like you would be so much fun to be around.
    Same to you girl.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@Chanaynay

The 7w6 so/sx thinks of their crew almost like their party crew. They don't tend to get all emotional if they aren't invited to something, and don't view it as a personal attack. You on the other hand view your crew almost like a big happy family almost like a 2w3 does, and you get personally upset if they don't invite you to something. You seem more 2w3 to me.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    @Chanaynay

The 7w6 so/sx thinks of their crew almost like their party crew. They don't tend to get all emotional if they aren't invited to something, and don't view it as a personal attack. You on the other hand view your crew almost like a big happy family almost like a 2w3 does, and you get personally upset if they don't invite you to something. You seem more 2w3 to me.
    That family orientation can be very so/sx though. Social firsts <3 their community!

Also @Chanaynay you are so adorable!! Thanks for the shoutout

I am still leaning towards 7 because of your answers re: positivity and negativity.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    That family orientation can be very so/sx though. Social firsts <3 their community!

I am still leaning towards 7 because of your answers re: positivity and negativity.
    So all so/sx are like this?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

@Chanaynay

It's not just taking not being invited as a personal attack though. Are we talking about my bitchy ex-friends? They were my best friends here, we did everything together and always hung out. So of course not being included in things out of the blue would make me upset - I was under the impression that these were going to be "my people." I had invested a lot of energy into maintaining a friendship with them and then they suddenly stopped giving me any energy back. So I think any type would be upset over their friends suddenly not including them anymore and treating them like just an acquaintance, or at least the ones that aren't socially oblivious.

Could you explain the bold part? But yes I definitely do love my people.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

So all so/sx are like this?
    Pretty sure so/sp and so/sx are much more likely than not to have strong, affectionate group loyalty, to the point of calling it family when it literally isn't. Consider that part of social-last blindness is an inability to see how and where you "belong" in the community. By contrast, a powerful sense of "family" comes from knowing that you're part of an interpersonal thing that you're proud of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Could you explain the bold part? But yes I definitely do love my people.
    When you said that:

-You're positive almost to the point of ignoring the negative, which can get you in trouble sometimes; and
    -When negative things you HAD been disregarding finally rear their ugly heads, you feel absolutely horrible, disillusioned, sad, etc -- total 180 degree turn from the usual

All that sounds like my 7 fix. (Edit: said "wing" and meant "fix" -- whoops)
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Pretty sure so/sp and so/sx are much more likely than not, to have strong, affectionate group loyalty, to the point of calling it family when it lterally isn't. Consider that part of social-last blindness is an inability to see how and where they "belong" in the community. A powerful sense of "family" comes from knowing that you're part of an interpersonal thing that you're proud of.
    Aww, this was so touching! I love everyone in the so/sx club here, you guys are fantastic.

When you said that:

-You're positive almost to the point of ignoring the negative, which can get you in trouble sometimes; and
    -When negative things you HAD been disregarding finally rear their ugly heads, you feel absolutely horrible, disillusioned, sad, etc -- total 180 degree turn from the usual

All that sounds like my 7 wing.
    Ahh, I see! Funny how I'd probably pick up on that if someone asked me to type them, but it was hard to realize myself. Just goes to show how useful external input can be.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@Chanaynay

It's not just taking not being invited as a personal attack though. Are we talking about my bitchy ex-friends? They were my best friends here, we did everything together and always hung out. So of course not being included in things out of the blue would make me upset - I was under the impression that these were going to be "my people." I had invested a lot of energy into maintaining a friendship with them and then they suddenly stopped giving me any energy back. So I think any type would be upset over their friends suddenly not including them anymore and treating them like just an acquaintance, or at least the ones that aren't socially oblivious.
    You're TOO effected by it though. I don't think that a core 7w6 would be as effected by that.

@EJCC

Pretty sure so/sp and so/sx are much more likely than not to have strong, affectionate group loyalty, to the point of calling it family when it literally isn't. Consider that part of social-last blindness is an inability to see how and where you "belong" in the community. By contrast, a powerful sense of "family" comes from knowing that you're part of an interpersonal thing that you're proud of.
    I've noticed that so/sx's tend to have more loyalty to a "click" of people, while so/sp people tend to have more loyalty to like an organization, or a club, or something.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

@Chanaynay

You're TOO effected by it though. I don't think that a core 7w6 would be as effected by that.
    How do you think a 7w6 would react? Just go "fuck it" and find new friends?
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so