The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Might want to consider xNFP 6. Doubting, analytical, sentimental, displeased with unexpected change.
    I am the same way...
    A rule of thumb I learned is that INFP's almost never think they are ENFP, but many ENFP's think they are INFP's...

I like a little variety in my life, but sudden, huge changes actually might make me angry...

I'm so weird, I don't know if I'll ever truly understand myself, but I'll keep trying...
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Might want to consider xNFP 6. Doubting, analytical, sentimental, displeased with unexpected change.
    INFP 6, yes.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'd say INFx. Your description sounds a lot like me, but probably a different enneatype than I am.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    I like a little variety in my life, but sudden, huge changes actually might make me angry...
    Same. I often welcome change but I always want time to get prepared before it occurs.

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Same. I often welcome change but I always want time to get prepared before it occurs.
    Exactly...
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I'm an ENFP. I'm VERY Te, even though it's tertiary. I cannot relate at all to Ti. So if you relate much to Ti like you said- you wouldn't be ENFP. That's my only help off the top of my head! Except to say you do not strike me as an INFP. And as for INFJ--- they are SUPER intuitive- nearly psychic. If you don't relate to that, scratch that off your list too. Good luck! You will figure it out.
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Lord haz mercy, @Polly. I've read all your TC posts (well, there were only 45), and they pretty much scream INFP to me, in multiple respects, which is right in line (as you probably know) with Enneagram 4. If I had to come up with a second choice, I'd go with mild-E ENFP, but I really think you're an introvert. It's not the least bit out of character for a 20-year-old IF to want to spend a large portion of her leisure time hanging (and partying) with her friends.

You're also pretty clearly above-average in Neuroticism — the Big Five dimension that doesn't have a corresponding MBTI dimension. Being above-average (but within the normal range) in Neuroticism isn't itself a psychological disorder (I'm above average myself), although it sounds like you may also have some anxiety disorder stuff going on (as you've noted). The two poles of the Neuroticism scale are sometimes called Calm and Limbic, and being Limbic tends to be associated with, among other things, anxiety/worry-proneness; emotional sensitivity/volatility; proneness to annoyance/irritation; self-consciousness; and (sometimes) depression.

I expect to follow up with another post in the next day or two where I get a little more specific about the stuff in your posts and why I think it points to INFP but in the meantime, in case you're interested, I've put roundups of some online INFP and ENFP profiles in the spoiler.

If you want to give your type-me participants more to work with, one approach you could take is to go through some of those profiles and post about anything you read that gives you a particularly strong "that's me" or "that's not me" reaction. But don't read any of those profiles unless you want to. And don't do it tonight in any case. I hear you're drunk. :p

Meanwhile, I'll just note for the benefit of any other reader of this thread who might be interested that you've previously made three long, self-descriptive posts in other TC threads, and they can be found here, here and here.

@Magic Qwan @skylights I can relate to you both. I like to try new things, I like some changes, but I need some sense of stability and not knowing what will happen next brings more insecurity. For the longest period of time I was sure about being an ENFP. @AzulEyes I can relate to some point of Te like I like to see clear facts infront of me and I also like to find some order in my and others thinking, but I'd hardly find anything else. While when I read about Ti, I can relate to most of it. I am good at finding words and definitions to explein my ideas. I am good at getting into core of problems and tearing it down to pieces, to see what they are really about. I am good at seeing the general principe of how things work behind different sub-principles. I am good at seeing things from different sides and then analyze theese sides to get the general principe and idea of project, or thing. I always look for my own explenations and try to create my own methodical thinking, rather then follow some well known principles. @reckful Thank you ... Could you please explain why ennea 4? About parties... Yes I love to spend my time at parties, it's true I rather spend my time partying with my well known and close friends, but I can get pretty spontaneous and wild also. An year ago there was a time, when I wasn't even at home and I used to party every single day and totally forgot about anything else. Now I party a bit less, 'cause I have pretty serious relationship and I spend most of my time with my boyfriend, but I really sometimes think about leaving that guy, just to have more fun for a few more years... About the neuroticsm. I have very hard accepting my sensitivity. I see it as an unintended weakness, that I need to fight against. So I've built the whole big wall between me and my feelings and I just try to to suppress them, because they make me feel so weak. I guess this is one of the reasons I am pretty neurotic, and I have a history of depressions, anxiety, self abusing and self destructive behavior. About the profiles... I know them all, but I have a hard time to relate to how caring and nice and sensitive natures xNFPs seem to be. I don't see myself like that at all. I am sensitive, but I don't know if in the way of being a feeler. I can't imagine myself being in some caring position, or narture others. I'd be a terrible teacher, or social worker, cause I just don't have the nerves to explain and be so nice and I have such a hard time holding my temper. Plus I dislike to feel resposibilty... I am much more fun loving person, it's funny 'cause at one side I am so neurotic and complicated and at the other I am so careless and fun loving.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Functions tests often give my scores like...Ni, Fi, Ne, Ti, Si, Fe, Te, Se... So some kind of INFP, INFJ, INTP hybrid.
    I think function tests rarely give your functions in exactly right order as in the theory. It seems you have strong N + more I functions than E. Maybe you should start with reading more descriptions of iNFx's, so INFJ or INFP?

Quote Originally Posted by alcea rosea View Post
    I think function tests rarely give your functions in exactly right order as in the theory. It seems you have strong N + more I functions than E. Maybe you should start with reading more descriptions of iNFx's, so INFJ or INFP?
    It is right, that function tests won't show your preferences in exact order. But I still play with the idea of being a sensor. Or at least using some amount of Se, even though I score so low on it on every single test, I think there is a possibility, that if I really use strong Fi it can make me look inuitive, even if I am not. The true is I feel closer to intuition, than sensing, but still I have some characteristics, that can strike out Se. I have pretty developed aesthetic feeling, good ear for music and good eye for style. I love fashion and folowing current trends and I also can somehow smell what is new and trendy. I also have really party nature and often tend to act on a spur of current feeling without thinking about the consequences. I also have very high temper and can get extremly passionate about some things. I have problems with holding my energy and anger and even for a woman my age, short height and low weight I suprise people with how agrassive I can get. I also can enjoy a lot sensory things... I am an art lover, style lover, fashion lover, food love, good wine lover... I tend be a bohemian in a lot of ways.