• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type is Honor?

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
who knows, you might be ENFJ too! after all, you made the 's' lowercase on your profile :)

True. I will probably remain on the fence. I like being able to switch sides, kind of like with politics. But having an X just looks to sad.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
FWIW Aoi Asahina from Danganronpa is an ENFJ 2w3 so/sx if you relate to her at all. :) I related to her the most in the game.

Actually, that's funny. I think Sayaka Maizono (from the same series) is ESFJ 2w3 so/sx. MAYBE IT COULD HELP.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
FWIW Aoi Asahina from Danganronpa is an ENFJ 2w3 so/sx if you relate to her at all. :) I related to her the most in the game.

Actually, that's funny. I think Sayaka Maizono (from the same series) is ESFJ 2w3 so/sx. MAYBE IT COULD HELP.

woah, these youtube videos are hilarious and fascinating, chanaynay!

i relate way more to asahina than i do to maizono, but the funny thing is...watching that video, i can now see why people think i'm esfj from my persona on here. if your typings are accurate, of course.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
True. I will probably remain on the fence. I like being able to switch sides, kind of like with politics. But having an X just looks to sad.
i feel ya. i change my mind so much about everything.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
also, i took the human metrics test a few minutes ago and N was actually my highest preference on this particular test. J lowest.

ENFJ

Extravert(44%) iNtuitive(88%) Feeling(75%) Judging(22%)
You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (44%)
You have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (88%)
You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (75%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
also, i took the human metrics test a few minutes ago and N was actually my highest preference on this particular test. J lowest.

Interesting. E is always my strongest preference by a long shot. Then J, then F, then S/N (whichever I favor on that given day).

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so

Interesting. E is always my strongest preference by a long shot. Then J, then F, then S/N (whichever I favor on that given day).
very interesting! have you taken that test in particular?

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
very interesting! have you taken that test in particular?

Yes, I have. Multiple times.

Tonights result:

You have strong preference of Extraversion over Introversion (78%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
You have distinctive preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)

I took it about two weeks ago though and it said I favored N by 15%. I was also feeling really overwhelmed then too. I wonder if I get less concrete and more theoretical and idealistic when I'm feeling a lot of stress.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Yes, I have. Multiple times.

Tonights result:

You have strong preference of Extraversion over Introversion (78%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
You have distinctive preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)

I took it about two weeks ago though and it said I favored N by 15%. I was also feeling really overwhelmed then too. I wonder if I get less concrete and more theoretical and idealistic when I'm feeling a lot of stress.
Maybe so. Although, when I first took the Myers Briggs test in high school, they did an exercise with us to help us figure out if we were S or N. The people who had administered the test had our results and divided us into tables of people with only sensors and only intuitives without us knowing. They put a bowl of M&Ms on the table and gave us a sheet of paper and told us to describe the M&Ms. The sensor tables all came up with words like "RED, BROWN, CIRCULAR" and our table had words like, "SWEET, CRUNCHY, COLD." The other intuitive table also had words like that. In other words (since we weren't allowed to touch or each the M&Ms), the sensors all relied on information they were gathering right there in the moment and the intuitives all used words from their past experiences of eating M&Ms. Some kind of exercise like that should help you figure out which one you are.

The sensor tables all came up with words like "RED, BROWN, CIRCULAR" and our table had words like, "SWEET, CRUNCHY, COLD."

Both sets of labels convey pure sensory information, actually, so that sounds like a terrible test to me.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Both sets of labels convey pure sensory information, actually, so that sounds like a terrible test to me.

Go back and re-read, senza. That wasn't the test. This was just an exercise afterward to teach us about the dichotomies. And they didn't seem that great to me, but these were the official MBTI people, for whatever that's worth (not much) :)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=16139]Honor[/MENTION]

ENFJ seems like it makes sense. :)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=16139]Honor[/MENTION], have you taken any of those cognitive functions tests? The results are often haphazard and never line up with any MBTI type, but it's a good way to at least point you toward your dom and inferiors.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Maybe try taking a Socionics Test and transposing your result over to MBTI based on the cognitive functions you get?
Here is one if you want to try it. http://www.sociotype.com/tests/

Socionics functions are different from MBTI functions though. For example, Se in MBTI = "what is" and Se in Socionics = "what has power."

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Maybe try taking a Socionics Test and transposing your result over to MBTI based on the cognitive functions you get?
Here is one if you want to try it. http://www.sociotype.com/tests/

Socionics functions are different from MBTI functions though. For example, Se in MBTI = "what is" and Se in Socionics = "what has power."

[MENTION=16139]Honor[/MENTION], have you taken any of those cognitive functions tests? The results are often haphazard and never line up with any MBTI type, but it's a good way to at least point you toward your dom and inferiors.
Your Cognitive Development Profile
The forty-eight questions you rated earlier tap into the eight cognitive processes. Some questions tapped into basic or developed use of a process used by itself, while other questions tapped into use of multiple processes at once. The profile below is based on your responses. The number of squares indicate strength of response. The equivalent numeric is shown in parentheses along with likely level of development.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************ (24.2)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************ (12.6)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************** (44.5)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************** (34.3)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ***************** (17.6)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************* (21.2)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***************************************** (41.3)
excellent use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************************* (43.5)
excellent use
Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENFP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INFP, or ENFJ

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I doubt you're an ENFP. :alttongue: Maybe an IEE in socionics, but I can't see any other kind of ENFP. You just don't seem Pe-dom to me.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The thing with those tests is that people will usually score high on both attitudes of a function, as I see you did with Fi and Fe.

What a cluster fuck of results.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The thing with those tests is that people will usually score high on both attitudes of a function, as I see you did with Fi and Fe.

What a cluster fuck of results.

But when they take my non-function test, they end up scoring INFP and then INFJ.