• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type is Honor?

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The more I think about it, the more I feel I'm a clear introvert. I think my warmth and curiosity about certain people gets mistaken as extroversion. I mean, I've made 18 friends on this forum, and in the same time period, [MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION] (ENFP) has made 52. That may be a rough measure, but I think in this case, it may say something.

NO! I want to make friends too! :mad: (super pout).

ps. as i was saying to you in private, i have 3 good friends who are INFJs. two of them are pretty outgoing and I've sometimes wondered if they're not really ENFJs(or even ENFPs, because i still get a P-dom vibe from them). but the point is that I can tell that their first function isn't Fe but Ni (and, again, that they are P-dom). so that's kinda what i think you have to think about.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The more I think about it, the more I feel I'm a clear introvert. I think my warmth and curiosity about certain people gets mistaken as extroversion.

It may be that you come across more extraverted online because it's not in real time and you can respond at your leisure, so the energy flows forth once you've gathered it.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It may be that you come across more extraverted online because it's not in real time and you can respond at your leisure, so the energy flows forth once you've gathered it.

Force.jpg

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
This is definitely true, and the days that I have to meet people for work or meet up with friends in the area, I don't get on the forum nearly as much because my battery has already been drained.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
What ever you are... I am jealous of you. You are amazing. And I am not saying that to be "sweet" ...I am seriously freakishly jealous of you.

So why I am I jealous of you?

1. You are controlled (meaning your "human-ness" does not leak out of you. You could probably be worried about your type right now, trying to use it to understand why you suck at life ...who knows? Only you. But you're not all 'aaahhhh OMG I DON'T GET IT!?!!?!"). I guess this a way of saying you're calm.
2. Your replies are simple and not rambles.

I can't think of much else, now that I think about it. Even though you're the most awesome person ever, you don't seem to expose too much about your inner workings ...another thing that I envy you for.

What I am certain (I think??) of is that you're good at having conversations here. They never get intense but you're never invisible.

I think you have strong Fe... I just can't say where exactly.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
What ever you are... I am jealous of you. You are amazing. And I am not saying that to be "sweet" ...I am seriously freakishly jealous of you.

So why I am I jealous of you?

1. You are controlled (meaning your "human-ness" does not leak out of you. You could probably be worried about your type right now, trying to use it to understand why you suck at life ...who knows? Only you. But you're not all 'aaahhhh OMG I DON'T GET IT!?!!?!"). I guess this a way of saying you're calm.
2. Your replies are simple and not rambles.

I can't think of much else, now that I think about it. Even though you're the most awesome person ever, you don't seem to expose too much about your inner workings ...another thing that I envy you for.

What I am certain (I think??) of is that you're good at having conversations here. They never get intense but you're never invisible.

I think you have strong Fe... I just can't say where exactly.
woah, you are so sweet. haha, i'm outwardly composed, but inwardly, i'm just about as calm as everyone else. i experience strong emotions and confusion when things go wrong like everyone - actually, i'm acutely emotional. haha, i'm definitely not the most awesome person - believe me, i'm just a regular girl. and i'm not just saying that to be humble.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=16139]Honor[/MENTION],

I don't know enough about you, but I think I'll be confident enough to say you are INFJ, looking at those links makes me want to still develop my Fe, I just don't know HOW to haha. I think my Ni (could still do some working) and Ti are good, and I can sometimes rely on the bad parts of Se sometimes. Well nobody ever comments on me being super awesome and nice unless it's behind my back haha. You probably gotta private message me before I can come with an accurate description or start guessing. "I tune out" so I don't follow all the previous posts as easily. :|

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Update:

[MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15318]Saudade[/MENTION] think I'm ISFJ for anyone who is keeping score.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Uh huh.

Only thing I'm unsure of is I/E.

Coraline is awesome!

But yeah I agree, SFJ>NFJ imo. I've seen bits and pieces of Si in your posts but I can't remember specific examples. I think I might remember one:

YES. To an extreme. As in years later, when I see the same people, I get transported back to mental states and behaviors from that time period.
CognitiveProcesses said:
Introverted Sensing: Reviewing past experiences; "what is" evoking "what was"; seeking detailed information and links to what is known; recalling stored impressions; accumulating data; recognizing the way things have always been. Remembering the last time you wore a particular item or the last time you were at a similar event—maybe even remembering how you felt then.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Uh huh.

Coraline is awesome!

But yeah I agree, SFJ>NFJ imo. I've seen bits and pieces of Si in your posts but I can't remember specific examples. I think I might remember one:

Is there anything else that makes you feel I'm more S than N?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Is there anything else that makes you feel I'm more S than N?

I can't really recall any more specific examples, but then again I haven't even read your OP yet so I'll get on that later. :)

Nothing really groundbreaking, but you also don't carry that aura of seriousness that INJs often do with you. You vibe more SFJ than NFJ imo. But don't type just by vibe because that's a no-no! Plus you're so/sx so of course you'll be a little more playful than most INFJs here who are usually so-last.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Uh huh.

Coraline is awesome!

I can't really recall any more specific examples, but then again I haven't even read your OP yet so I'll get on that later. :)

Nothing really groundbreaking, but you also don't carry that aura of seriousness that INJs often do with you. You vibe more SFJ than NFJ imo. But don't type just by vibe because that's a no-no! Plus you're so/sx so of course you'll be a little more playful than most INFJs here who are usually so-last.
Ok :) Just checking because I'm ready to be convinced that I'm actually an S, but I don't relate to the SJ temperament at all, so I do feel like I'm still on the hunt for evidence.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so

Ok :) Just checking because I'm ready to be convinced that I'm actually an S, but I don't relate to the SJ temperament at all, so I do feel like I'm still on the hunt for evidence.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

What exactly about the SJ temperament do you not relate to?